Loupe vs microscope: which do you recommend?

I use the eyepiece from a telescope :) the cheap loupes I've seen suck compared to it...and the fancy new microscope tech is pretty awesome! I'll take door B The123321

Started with a loop but the Digital Microscope off Amazon is the winner for me. The pics speak for themselves

5DC2494C-2623-4C25-ABCE-83F2F7031BBF.jpeg
F072A14B-AD9D-416E-A63E-A3ADC992440D.jpeg

Thanks. I have 1 of the 60-120 mini microscopes and it is so hard to see the trichomes with it. It is very blurry. I do not want to take the plants out of the tent and it is hard to bend down into the back of the tent and be able to see the trichomes with this thing. Does anyone have any tips or should I get 1 of those $20 microscopes that plug into the phone that way I would not need to bend down into the tent to look at trichomes on plants in the back of the tent on there?

They have a WiFi microscope on Amazon for about 30-35$. Like everyone said they need a steady hand. I turn all the fans off so the buds aren’t moving around. It’s also best to check with the lights off and turn the light down on the scope itself. The light can make trichomes appear milky when they’re actually clear. I have a loupe too to verify. It’s hard to tell for me with a loupe but I’m getting better. I try to look at trichomes from their side to see the color better.

Back
Top Bottom