Which reasonably priced high tech equipment would you recommend for the tent

The123321

I am new to growing. I am looking at the 32x32 tent with the 240w kingbrite quantum board with the ac infinity 6" fan with filter with 3-4 auto plants in coco coir in 3 gallon fabric pots for the perpetual grow where you plant 1-2 plants every few weeks to where you could harvest 1-2 plants every few weeks for it. I want to keep the noise and odor as low as possible in the tent on there for it.

What kind of high tech equipment would you recommend for the tent that makes growing easier? I am looking for a temperature and humidity meter that you can view on your phone. Which one would you recommend? Do you have any more high tech equipment you would recommend for the tent on there for it?

51Swz4VuLYL._SX679_.jpg

The most technologically advanced part of my grow is my pH pen. Haha. I like it simple, less likely to fail.

Pulse makes a WiFi VPD monitor that's pretty nice but I have no first hand experience with it.

Digital timers, a god send, let there b light, and has batteries backup very dependable and accurate sold at the depot. I never trusted those mechanical
timers thay always f up sooner or later imo. I got a draw full of broken ones.
U get what U pay for, cheep timers are just that. intermatic I think is the maker
u can ether program simple, or more complicated it’s your choice I give it 5 stars.

WiFi Digital Microscope are amazing and surprisingly cheaper than I thought on Amazon. So much better then a jewellery loop, easier on the back and great pics direct to phone to share with everyone.

ED76F031-5B2E-4508-A2A9-89BF76F98BE9.jpeg
A7CF8019-BFB1-4726-8F5D-5BB013247E00.jpeg
B9181DFC-9B9D-4FD0-9508-27C902B188CE.jpeg

What kind of high tech equipment would you recommend for the tent that makes growing easier?.... for the perpetual grow where you plant 1-2 plants every few weeks to where you could harvest 1-2 plants every few weeks for it.

2nd tent.

it you wanna run perp get a second tent, and roll photos clone over clone. could do mothers as well when you get a plant you like. autos are ok but, you'll soon see the economics of photos. i run two spaces and wish i had a third lol... :cheesygrinsmiley:

your current gear list sounds great. how are you elevating the fabric pots ? they work best when there is air space all around including underneath. there are grates and other cheapish options..best if you can get a drain tray underneath as well. they make plant dollys to make them easier to move around and lift them, but not sure if you can get a tray under them.

I suggest a lux meter. $20-$25, so not super expensive. It will help make sure you're giving them the right amount of light for their stage of growth. I also am confined to a 32"x32" space and primarily grow autos. I don't do the perpetual thing, just back to back crops.

Thanks for the information and the tips.

The digital timer is interesting. I am looking at doing autos and likely would have the lights on 24/0 though if I do try automatic watering with a pump I may want a timer for it.

I am looking at the ac infinity s6 fan instead of the t6. I do not think I would use the temperature and humidity control on it though as I would likely want the fan to run the whole time for the odor control on there for it.

The wifi thing looks interesting. I may try that on there for it.

I do not have room in the closet for more than 1 tent though with autos I think you can do the perpetual harvest in 1 tent for it. I am looking at the pot elevator type things on there for it.

I may look into the lux meter on there for it.

Thanks. I am looking at the pot elevators for the pots then have that in the tray then remove the water from the tray on there for it.

I am certainly no expert and have a long way to go to grow like the people i follow, but i have found that the Inkbird controllers (temperature and humidity) have been essential to keep the environment in my tent under control.

I recently bought one of these... it allows you to view the temp and humidity from the internet and if you have a router that can do a vpn, you can set it up to get live details via a rest api pull. I use it on my iPhone to view details at any time from anywhere.
71V5fpgOF9L._SX679_.jpg
I guess I shouldn’t put links... my bad... search on amazon for pp-code WiFi and u will find it

Back
Top Bottom