Love2grow28 DWC Recirculating Greenhouse Cheese Grow Journal - 2018

Generally by North American standards we would read your ppm to be @ 500 on the .5 scale not 700 on the .7 scale. However an EC of 1.0 is universal. In my hydro grows at the stage your plants are at I would be feeding with an EC of 0.6 (300 ppm) and running the PH between 5.5 - 6.0, dropping it back as it rises. I concur with shorti that your a little hot on the nutes and would expect to see the results of that in 3 or 4 days from now.

You mentioned that they don't seem to be taking any water the last couple of days. Thats not a healthy sign either.

No they don't. They look sick, and you should heed the advice given by others and correct that soon. Remember, this isn't a race to see how fast you can grow them. In hydro you first build a root system that can supply and support the vigorous growth that hydro can generate. Good luck with your grow dude.:high-five:

Thanks I shall heed your advice and knock down the ppm to what you recommend, thank you for taking the time to comment and help me out, I'm so used to soil trying break the habits, got to start somewhere lol, will get better with time and great advice from peeps, kudos my fellow grower peace ✌️

Haha yes I agree ☝️.

So happy to see the heavy artillery make its way to you love2grow28.

You're gonna have a very fine cheese by the time this is said and done .

Shorti is correct, if those were mine I'd be running around 300-350 ppm

Going to go down to 300 - 350 today they looking really happy dancing in light hope this doesn't make them sad again lol ., should be good less is more peace ✌️

Stardawgggggg in the houseseeee, lol

Just thought I'd come and show you guys some lovely star dawg smoke I just got beautiful colours lovely smokes you yanks will know a lot more about star dawg than me but I love it .
1ccaee6de19b41306a534ffc6617ce81.jpg
90f5b382fdbc41e614634177f4d92044.jpg

Update guys due to me being and absolutely novice and having my arse handed to me by the pros here at 420mag .,

Made a fresh batch of 1/4 strength nutes, recommended 4ml per litre gave 0.25ml per litre, and did give them 1ml per litre of snoops dogg premium radical roots, that don't affect EC so all in all 1/4 would of been 45ml per litre of part a and same part b I did about 40ml each to give me an EC of 0.6 x500 scale 300 ppm x700 scale 470 ppm,

This would be correct as per advice given and common sense as a grower 1/4 strength is the way to go and that did give me exact parameter as mentioned,

PH 5.6,
W.T 19.1
A.T 22.1c
abd7b09244cb5dd6dc6c599b7e881222.jpg
500c7453975d00b3fbd6158c53defb6a.jpg

Pictures taken before drain and refill, there growing daily hopefully that will improve now,

9b0fe224d662951affce62fb8e3eecc4.jpg
684c9724a5e286812f220bf1597073a0.jpg
e3523e322cb3ca4e51ae1f9f972683e5.jpg
bd7fdfd6e5478934c1614035597798ca.jpg

Peace guys roots coming along nicely ✌️

I doubt that any damaged growth will correct itself but the new growth should come in much better looking. Looks like you've nailed the nute recipe for now. Give them 10 days or so and if they look good increase to an EC of 0.8

Beautiful update and bud Love!

Absolutely love that you manage parameters like I do! Should come in very helpful. Your plants look happy, can't wait to see your roots colonize those buckets .

Much appreciated scrogdawg, and just going to monitor and log PH and EC daily, yesterday it was at 1.2ec and ph 5.70 and today was EC 1.0 PH 5.80 so that would say it was eating at higher EC but still lowered it to be sure, peace ✌️ and thanks .

Your very welcome.

Don't get misled by the fact that they were still eating at 1.2 EC. They were indeed eating, in fact they were over eating, and all you were doing was raising an unhealthy fat kid. lol.

I'm glad you found some members whose assistance you can trust, but I've spread myself quite thin and need to focus on other things, best of luck on your grow brother, I hope it doesn't take you 20 days to follow solid advice in the future. Happy growing, Growchy out!

Pmsl I didn't take 20 days i did follow the advice from straight away but then try going bad, the reason for the damage on the leaves was me following advice, so I did it my way they picked up then I upped nutes probs only bit where I was a little inpatient but i follow advice just not all advice is good advice, so are you checking out or will you will be checking in buddy peace ✌️

Your very welcome.

Don't get misled by the fact that they were still eating at 1.2 EC. They were indeed eating, in fact they were over eating, and all you were doing was raising an unhealthy fat kid. lol.

Bit like my son then haha . he's 9 and can wear my shorts haha peace ✌️

Pmsl I didn't take 20 days i did follow the advice from straight away but then try going bad, the reason for the damage on the leaves was me following advice, so I did it my way they picked up then I upped nutes probs only bit where I was a little inpatient but i follow advice just not all advice is good advice, so are you checking out or will you will be checking in buddy peace ✌️

I admit I got a little frustrated, I'm over it now. Just remember that you won't see instant results, problems as well as fixes will come with a delay, shorter with Hydro than with dirt grows, but I smoke my am meds and I'm ready for action again. Still here bud .

Lol I hope I didn't upset you anyway as I don't intent to upset anyone and respect everyone on here, and respect everyone's different lengths of Grow knowledge and definitely respect your opinion buddy, take it that it's in the name lol grouchy ., it's cool man we all have times we're frustrated just hope it wasn't me if it was wasn't meant in anyway negative, glad your over it the more the merrier peace ✌️

Back
Top Bottom