Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy 420 Folks,

Ok so Fr2 has some at day 49 and two Bruce banners at day 21..... I just saw I had no clones of sooooo. Out came the cloner!

Color time! This is under the 800 arc from advanced led. I've never saw my plants do this! Check out the stretch! The stalks are super thick. This light is different!

Thanks for dropping in!

Howdy 420 Folks,

Ok so Fr2 has some at day 49 and two Bruce banners at day 21..... I just saw I had no clones of sooooo. Out came the cloner!

Color time! This is under the 800 arc from advanced led. I've never saw my plants do this! Check out the stretch! The stalks are super thick. This light is different!

Thanks for dropping in!
Dude I need to sample that raz again now that well ya know. Lol

Thanks PennyW! Boy did I get stretch out of this light. It's like an alien tent! I'm wondering what the explosive growth is due to? The leafs are almost the size of my head? Is that what a 1k HP's can do? Holy crap! I want 1! Haha
Dude I need to sample that raz again now that well ya know. Lol
Haha! WTF Kinger this room has transformed! Coco changed things....now these cobs!!! What a great community, you folks got me stylin!
I'll get you a sample certainly! Fr1 goes in the fridge Thursday!

Thanks PennyW! Boy did I get stretch out of this light. It's like an alien tent! I'm wondering what the explosive growth is due to? The leafs are almost the size of my head? Is that what a 1k HP's can do? Holy crap! I want 1! Haha

Haha! WTF Kinger this room has transformed! Coco changed things....now these cobs!!! What a great community, you folks got me stylin!
I'll get you a sample certainly! Fr1 goes in the fridge Thursday!

Buddy I fucking love ya ✊

Not even the gifts bro just truly proud of ya man. Hard work has paid off I wish nothing but the best brotha .

Fading nicely Lowded!
I haven't had the Jonny Blaze turn red like this yet. Is Grand Daddy purple really that purple? Lol. These Cali Bay dream (oghxgdp) are top down and there's two weeks still to go!

Ok I smoked the Quadline Zenna, what a flavour! Lemon and pine tar! There is some other lovely taste but it's hard to nail. Colors are so vibrant really uplifting and totally removed pain in my elbow joint. Darn it I couldn't clone this one. It's a really nice bud. I can't believe the joint pain relief.... So happy to be able to sample all these different strains. Unreal the effects this plant has! Ok I'm going to go carry some stuff around ha!!

I haven't had the Jonny Blaze turn red like this yet. Is Grand Daddy purple really that purple? Lol. These Cali Bay dream (oghxgdp) are top down and there's two weeks still to go!

Ok I smoked the Quadline Zenna, what a flavour! Lemon and pine tar! There is some other lovely taste but it's hard to nail. Colors are so vibrant really uplifting and totally removed pain in my elbow joint. Darn it I couldn't clone this one. It's a really nice bud. I can't believe the joint pain relief.... So happy to be able to sample all these different strains. Unreal the effects this plant has! Ok I'm going to go carry some stuff around ha!!
THRsy Cali bay bro is on my list 100% love the taste of it in my blunt wrap now lol

Thanks Folks! Things are moving forward for certin Dusty! Thanks for the words. It's nice when you grow a strain a few times!
Ok so planning to fill the room again out with the old (finger hash)

In with the new (clones)
These were taken day 21 as I forgot to clone brucey before putting to flower.
ITI, that clone machine is awesome buddy!

Damn son! Love all the colors in there. The resin on the ggL is stupid! Hope you get to blast some trim I can only imagine those flavors...

:jawdropper:

Back
Top Bottom