Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Veg whoas,
I don't know what to do yet I'm planning. The OG haze reveges like a champ! So quick flips in three weeks. Ok there's one sick one I flushed with low ppm. I think it's a coco issue? I don't know so I flushed.

Can’t you just reduce nutes instead of flush low ?

Ok today I fed by hand. I'll get more water to her. I'll put the water on more often or try get a few more hoses to her.
Thanks PennyW!
Up pot up pot up pot. Shes bound. Score the roots some or cork them like derb shell be back in no time

Yep yep! You got it man throw her in a 5 or 3 gallon, give her 10 days and hit the flip switch! That lilly ×GG4 looks AMAZEBALLLLLLS

Congrats on a mighty fine harvest. Great smoke report brother.

Thanks Dusty! That was my first sativa! The Monster crop ones are all fallen over! I want to try another monster cropping with a Scrog and taking more bottom bud off. I'll have lots of oil this run and smaller nugs. Their really dense as heck.

Up pot up pot up pot. Shes bound. Score the roots some or cork them like derb shell be back in no time
10 gosh darn days! I missed Derby's cork?!
Thanks Dabber

Hey Joe! Yes your right and turn up the frequency hey? I gotta get her in shape or gift her I'm outta room! She's gotta flower in a few days.
Send her here brotha ✊

10 gosh darn days! I missed Derby's cork?!
Thanks Dabber

Hahah

Maybe less??? Just needs to stretch its legs a hair. Or stretch its hairy legs :p

Photo dump

The increase to 81 took the Rh to 45-60. I also had a plugged drip tray holding about 20g of water. I cleared it the Rh should get back to good.

The strawberry glue is solid frostys. It just starting to get the lovely purp deep in the bud. I really really like late flower smells an colors.

The GGxL looks super! It's close!

The Raz has been different every crop! It's the stickiest in the room and the smell is raspberry. The Flush continues till Tuesday, then it will go to Dark and chop shortly after. I'm looking forward to this strain in some quantity again. So good to knock me out.

This monster crop thing is impressive. There are buds everywhere.

Everyone should love a monstercrop clone! They're great if you train them right :).

So much frost on those buds...stunning Lowded :thumb:.
Thanks Shed, it's a skill in its own! The difference between the two tents is crazy. The Raz for example. One I trimmed and cleared all lower junk. It has Thick sturdy stalks. It shot up huge gaps between the nodes very leafy buds. Looks nothing like any Raz I grew. The other had no clearing or very little. No lower buds were removed. These buds are normal Raz type. There are tons! And lots of Lower junk. Thin stalks that are falling over. It's the coolest thing ever. I see why a lot of folk would scog a monster crop.

Back
Top Bottom