Lowryder #2 grow journal

~I have a box with a hydro setup im thinking of getting the lowryder 2 strain cuz the shortness I was wondering how it smokes, is it a couch lock indica like I hope? Also I was thinking of putting two or three per 4" hydro pot, it looks like you have a couple in the same pot, how did this work 4 you and what do u think you will eild off a single one of these lowryders?~

sorry this is my first lowryder grow so im not sure the high. i have 3, and each 1 is in a 2 gallon pot. they look like there is more than one cause on the two big ones there are 9 branches of buds on each plant! ill get at least an ounce off of them approx. Sorry i wasnt much help but if you have any other questions just ask im here.

ok the second biggest plant, here it is.
lr2pic4.jpg

thanks man. The other two are different pheno, one has way way thicker pistils and crazy amout of crystals!! But they both smell so fruity!

ok, off of the smallest plant i got 52 grams after a 5 day drying period. It gets better tasting everyday. The other two i cut down yesterday, ill update with pics and weight of the other two! Any questions?

Nice yield off of LowRyders. Can you estimate your total time from seed to harvest?

No worries, its easy, just watch them close. ok, i forgot to update, still drying cause the buds were more dense on 2 and 3 plant than the first plant. 65 and 68 approx. i have to put them n jars now. i made hash oil out of the first plant, and three more batches of oil from the trim and leaves! There are NO leaves on the buds, it took 11 hours just to pull them ALL off. looks pretty cool. the first plant i left all fan and trim leaves on cause i was making hash oil out of it anyway. I smoked a bowl of cat piss with 2 drops of oil and i was gone. havent been that stoned since way back! lol

wELL THE DESCRIPTION SAYS ITS FRUITY, BUT I HAVE TO SAY A MIX OF FRUITY, MUSTY, AND BARLEY SKUNKY, ALTHOUGH MY BIGGEST PLANT SMELLS WAY DIFFERENT(CANDY), BUT I HAVENT TRIED IT YET. DEFINITLEY A GOOD UPPETY DAYTIME SMOKE, BUT WILL GIVE YOU A NICE BODY BUZZ. I HAVE TO SAY, I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD TURN OUT THIS GOOD. I RECCOMEND MAKING HASH OIL FROM A BUTANE EXCTRACTION METHOD, WAY WORTH IT. I BOUGHT MY EXCTRACTOR FOR 30 BUUCKS ON E-BAY, JUST TYPE IN HONEY EXCRACTOR, AND ITS A SMALL PLASTIC TUBE THING. IF YOU GOT ANYMORE QUESTIONS THROUGHOUT YOUR GROW, JUST LET ME KNOW!

on the two biggest ones, there are 9 branches with buds growing up them including the main cola on each one! thats 18 (hopefully) connected 4-6inch buds just off 2 lowryder! my smaller one is sick looking, heres a pic of her.(notice leaves dry and discol
lr_2pic4.jpg
ored)

oh, there about 4 weeks now. these are pics that i just took, the other ones i posted were from 4 days ago, amazing! the first one is my biggest!
lr_2pic2.jpg
lr_2pic3.jpg
lr_2pic1.jpg

Hey I'm currently growing lowryders too. 4 weeks in and mine haven't even got signs of flowers. And are getting bushy

Hey I'm currently growing lowryders too. 4 weeks in and mine haven't even got signs of flowers. And are getting bushy

My lowryders took 5 weeks to start showing preflowers, but they evolved very fast and became "giant small plants". Every single bud was dense, they were all connected along the branch by the harvest time...

d8b0d60da1d0b4a852a891f64b99ade5.jpg

This was my second lowryders, she was 70 days from seed when I took the pic, And she still needed 15 more days to mature the trichomes...

My lowryders took 5 weeks to start showing preflowers, but they evolved very fast and became "giant small plants". Every single bud was dense, they were all connected along the branch by the harvest time...

d8b0d60da1d0b4a852a891f64b99ade5.jpg

This was my second lowryders, she was 70 days from seed when I took the pic, And she still needed 15 more days to mature the trichomes...

Oh that's great. Nothing to worry about then This is only my second grow. My first grow was amazing. This time it's more experimental without my friends help. I even topped then and they are big bushes. Feeding them coco a & b, have some bloom I might chuck in next week then. Hopefully they'll finish sooner than later. I think I'm going to start none autos then. Give that a little try.

Oh that's great. Nothing to worry about then . This is only my second grow. My first grow was amazing. This time it's more experimental without my friends help. I even topped then and they are big bushes. Feeding them coco a & b, have some bloom I might chuck in next week then. Hopefully they'll finish sooner than later. I think I'm going to start none autos then. Give that a little try.
Well, I really like those LR autos, they are very resistent and easy to grow, they don't need too much light, they don't need too much food, and the best thing, they respond very well under 24/0 light cycle.

I AM foi going for photos now...

Back
Top Bottom