Lurch Farmer - The Rack - 400W - 4" PVC - Bag Seed

A day later and more correct form of scroging ?
the camera is sitting on the screen
8x8x8_00511.JPG
8x8x8_00611.JPG
8x8x8_0114.JPG
8x8x8_0124.JPG

:peace:

howsit Lurch?!

thats some 'out of it' stuff! :cheesygrinsmiley: loving your experimentation with your scrog-n-rack, i reckon there's gonna be a nice thick canopy of buds soon! :thumb:

your autos looks nice az too- liking that frostiness icing the buds n leaves :cheesygrinsmiley:

loving your grow dude- keep up the experimentation! :Namaste:

I think I might remove the last 4 ladies from the rack and put them in 5 gal buckets.
they are all on one side of the rack.
I have a new light on the way .Was intended for the rack but would be free to flower the 50+day veg I got?
How much stress will this cause ?
Should I just leave them where they are?
Is it to late to cut clones? 1 still ain"t showing yet
Can I combined the 2 as the nute schedule will be the same for 2-3 weeks,(save on nutes,make wife temporarily happy) then remove the 3 for flushing ?
I hate new problems !!!!!!!!!

its not to late to cut clones bro.Ive cloned a bud before, you end up with a gnarly apple tree looking plant and it might take a little longer too root but they will root just the same.why not put one plant on each corner and train them in?If you put them in buckets will you use the screen? Im asking because of how you've trained them so far, they will definetly need alot of support the bigger the nugs get.

Thanxs jon.
There are 4 holes on each side might be able to alternate.but will still need 2 lights for full potential of plants and space
I have moderate ocd
the screen is more for me than the plants:)rofl:) yes the screen will still be used if I move plant to buckets.
1. more space in room
2. third light for another grow or If my veg is female ( got a cutting rooting in flower room) i could put 10 clones in there?
3. I can start alot of new bag seeds , under glr hope for 10 good females.
:Namaste:

Wify just got me a set of bags she prefers hash over buds. If she had her way that is all my plants would be.
I plan on a 50/50 split buds /hash
if I were to water cure the hash portion of the harvest I could be bubblin 10 days after harvest.
Did you know that after making hash and all trics removed, you can cook the trash in milk.
The prosess converts a cbd (can"t remember witch form) into THC-9, easyer for body to absorb.
Great when using males and veg trim, amazing if flower trim and buds are used.
have you ever frozen your budder for longer shelf life? I must be doing something wrong cause if I leave in frig it stays fine but if frozen it loses effectiveness, same with milk (attempted ice cream) did not get to eat for 3 days very minimal buzz, before frezing it was very strong.
I will make a video of my prossess after harvest comes in
here are some picks of my first batch ,
IMG_16187.JPG
IMG_16208.JPG

Ok some changes we made,
I removed the screen on 1 lady and wish I had'nt, what a pain to reposition
So the ladies were grouped at 1 end so they are all under 1 light, 3x3.
The next time I use the rack I will know if female first, eather fem seed or clone, and would like a 2 bulb cool tube or a 1000w as the rack is 3x5, I will be able to bend the ends toward the center and the sides out ward and or vertical up a screen, but it would cover most of the 5x5 of 8x8 room,
IMG_17836.JPG
IMG_178410.JPG
IMG_17856.JPG
IMG_17866.JPG
IMG_178710.JPG

and here is the last pick of the autos HERMIED OUT
How long be for I see pods on the other grows, f@#$
IMG_179513.JPG
IMG_17969.JPG
IMG_179710.JPG

IMG_17826.JPG
IMG_17817.JPG

I should have paid better attention to these ladies but after I figuerd out they did not need any thing but water I just left them to do there own thing.
serves me right!
dried 1 bud in the oven,
Wow, It may be my imajination but this is the best tasting stuff ever.
Ok , I been smokin mids for so long , I forgot what a good, 60+ cloudy tric, bud tasted and acted like.
I vaped it,( Home made vape) . red grapefruit with a hint of gasoline, way smooth
Heady for sure, but only lasted about 2 hours.
Should improve after cure.
the 2 in pick 22 gram wet , so should be 4-6 dry or 3-4 if I water cure.

Back
Top Bottom