MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insane!

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

i agree there are alot of journals and to little time lol

sorry to hear bout the male... why not save some pollen and make a cross with your favorite plant?
cant wait for pics brother

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

i agree there are alot of journals and to little time lol

sorry to hear bout the male... why not save some pollen and make a cross with your favorite plant?
cant wait for pics brother

Yo Shaggie,

I'd really like to do that, and in fact was hoping to do some breeding, but I'm not ready or setup yet. Not to mention lack of knowledge, and the big truth is I'm still struggling to keep clones alive. :) I sure the heck don't want to breed some fungus/spider mite magnets and introduce them to the cannabis world. The Horror! :laughtwo:

:peacetwo:

Oh man Mac, I had no Idea you were running a PRO setup like this!? You've always been so humble over on my journal, I freakin love it brother! I'm still only on the first few pages but I wouldnt miss a page of this for the world! I'll get caught up at the back end, and I'm def :popcorn: here at the front. Got a cali vaca coming up in a week so Im busy as hell getting ready for that but I'll get around to catching up. Just want to say great job my friend!!

Oh man Mac, I had no Idea you were running a PRO setup like this!? You've always been so humble over on my journal, I freakin love it brother! I'm still only on the first few pages but I wouldnt miss a page of this for the world! I'll get caught up at the back end, and I'm def :popcorn: here at the front. Got a cali vaca coming up in a week so Im busy as hell getting ready for that but I'll get around to catching up. Just want to say great job my friend!!

Wow Quix, thanks for the nice comments. I do like my setup. Just wish it was twice the size! :) No hurry on catching up and have a GREAT vacation my friend. Hopefully when you return we can start seeing some buddage. :high-five:

Outdoor Update 7-17

Sorry to all for my lack of posts. I'm still slammed at work. Wah,wah,wah! :) The latest news is that the SM are under control. I added the Azamax to the nutes today. .8% Solution. The suspected male IS, ugh! All plants are looking healthy and Mystery #1 is recovering from the Organocide attack that I gave to it and is now a confirmed female! :woohoo:

Here's some pics.
WW#1
WW130.JPG

Pistils are hard to see in this pic. But is a definite female. :circle-of-love:
WW_11.JPG

Mystery #2 is not showing but pretty sure it's female.
Mystery_2.JPG

WW#3
WW314.JPG

WW_3.JPG

Hog not showing. But were my clones so I know they'll be females.
Hog1.JPG

WW#2 is the Male.
WW2_Male.JPG
Male_pic_2.JPG
Male43.JPG

Mystery #2 the SM plant is female but for some reason the pic got lost in the upload?

Thanks to all for your support. Next update will be the Afgoo and then the much awaited for and loved (by me anyway) :) mater update!

Poor male, over there all alone:rofl:
Please tell me you'll be keeping him for pollen though?? I know they're a PIA to keep separated, but I almost never see people keep them, as they are a "threat" to the rest of the grow...Man I WISH I had a WW male, such a potent strain, and I'd love to do some crossing. Plus, you cant beat free seeds!

Poor male, over there all alone:rofl:
Please tell me you'll be keeping him for pollen though?? I know they're a PIA to keep separated, but I almost never see people keep them, as they are a "threat" to the rest of the grow...Man I WISH I had a WW male, such a potent strain, and I'd love to do some crossing. Plus, you cant beat free seeds!

Gnawing my teeth... :) Well you got me on the edge... if I can figure a way, without risking the rest of the crop, I may just go for it. It may come down to me doing some more research and time is very rare these days. But stay tuned! I like challenges. :icon_roll

Afgoo Indoor Update!

The fungus amongus is back. Which sucks in a major way, but the good news is that there was very little. Sprayed with Safer. Need to spray more often. Every 14 day's is not enough. Will do weekly from now on. Other than that they're looking awesome. The S-R-E-T-C-H is on for sure and the Y chromies are showing up nicely. Here's the pics:

P7175432.JPG
P7175429.JPG
P7175437.JPG
P7175433.JPG
P7175428.JPG
P7175424.JPG
P7175427.JPG
P7175423.JPG

Mater update next, after my son wups me in Super Mario Brothers. He takes no prisoners! :)

very nice . does that white work as good as mylar.

Very freakin nice Miggity Mac! Sorry to hear about the phungus man, I have a feeling you'll get it under control soon though, from what I can tell you're dedicated to doing things right and at least it's not root rot or something harder to identify and combat.
Loving that Afgoo jungle, is that a bit of supercropping I see in there or are your fans just blowing really hard in there?

very nice . does that white work as good as mylar.

Hey DH, I don't think so. I believe the Panda film I have in my GR is only 90% +/- reflective? Not sure. I think the best is paint. What do you use?

Very freakin nice Miggity Mac! Sorry to hear about the phungus man, I have a feeling you'll get it under control soon though, from what I can tell you're dedicated to doing things right and at least it's not root rot or something harder to identify and combat.
Loving that Afgoo jungle, is that a bit of supercropping I see in there or are your fans just blowing really hard in there?

Sometimes (well maybe more) I feel like my thumbs are more black and blue than green, lol. But I do try. ROOT ROT!!! Blaspheme :rofl: Nah, just kidding I know you didn't jinx me. :)

No suppercropping, I have four fans going at different levels. Sometimes it's hard to time the pics when the top one is hit by the oscillating one!

MAC!!!!
my man, i know how the problem came back!!! when you gave the PM the eviction notice, you forgot to post up the No Trespassing sign!!! lol!!! but nah seriously!!! not good man!!! hope you get that under control soon!!!

Hey just a question, on my Afgoo 1, she is showing smaller leaves, like a hybrid is supposed to!!! not to fat but not thin!!! anyways, my Afgoo 2, she is showing out some FAT Indica leaves!!! do you have any of your ladies doing this same thing???

MAC!!!!
my man, i know how the problem came back!!! when you gave the PM the eviction notice, you forgot to post up the No Trespassing sign!!! lol!!! but nah seriously!!! not good man!!! hope you get that under control soon!!!

Hey just a question, on my Afgoo 1, she is showing smaller leaves, like a hybrid is supposed to!!! not to fat but not thin!!! anyways, my Afgoo 2, she is showing out some FAT Indica leaves!!! do you have any of your ladies doing this same thing???

Hey Astronr! Your jokes are getting as bad as mine. :) I can't open the room right now cause their in the dark period but looking at the pics I would say there is mostly fatter Indica type leaves with a good mix thrown in.

Your plants look so well!

:welcome: Sing-lee. Hope all is well in China. What are the rules in your country for medicinal cannabis? Can you grow your own meds or do you grow your own meds? If you grow your own I would really be interested in seeing you start a grow journal.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the comments. I have to run off to work right now but I would like to learn more about mmj in your country.

Just take the WW male and cut it WAY back. Just leave a couple of lower branches. That will be enough locations for pollen development--you don't want too much. Then it gets hard to control--more of a "threat" . Move the male to as remote a location as you can--in a sunny window if your plants are outside--or under a CFL in a big box. That will be enough light to make pollen. Collect it in a baggie and freeze till you are ready to use, can collect over several days to get plenty. About 1/2 way thru flower, just paint some on a lower popcorn bud and give it 4 weeks to develop good seeds. Easier than you thought.....

lol easy quix, he's new!!!!

Mac,
i think mine are worse, i get a chuckle out of yours!!! lol!!! see??? anyways yea its jjust a trip that mine are different from each other, i think that maybe the LST has something to do with it??? i dont know, all ii know is that i hope to get some bomb!!! meds!!!

lol easy quix, he's new!!!!
Lol, I was nice, just a bit confused is all, but thats not hard to do sometimes!:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom