MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insane!

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

Lol, I was nice, just a bit confused is all, but thats not hard to do sometimes!:tokin:

:lot-o-toke: lol i know what you mean!!! lol

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

Man your plants are lookin great i cant wait to see them all filled out and if you try to seed would love to see you document that i think im going to try next year on some autos just seed them all in one spot i only grow outside i figure i could start them early and they will be done way before the others are even close to flowering Great Grow and Journal :thumb:

Hey Buddy. :cheer:

Only three pages to catch up.....your a busy man. :)

Loved your patriotic plant! :yahoo: Sorry some of them are being attacked again, knowing you, you'll get them under control.

Bet your boy waxes you in Super Mario Brothers. Fast reflexes. :high-five:

WHERES THE MATER!
girls are looking good brother!

Only three pages to catch up.....your a busy man. :)

Hey OMM - do you know exactly where you left off? My links always seem to go to the last post, and not where I left off. I have been on other websites where this was remembered for me.

Is there a different way of doing this without searching where I left off?

Hey OMM - do you know exactly where you left off? My links always seem to go to the last post, and not where I left off. I have been on other websites where this was remembered for me.

I dont think there is DD, but if you find a way, let me know! I would love that!!
Aside from that, and the damned banner adds that seem to supercede my dropdown lists at the top of my screen, :420: Is honestly one of the best places you'll ever spend your time. The people here are some of the kindest, most helpful people you'll ever find anywhere. It's VERY rare to see any ill spoken words, toward any member by another member, and no one here will ever make you feel stupid for asking a question, (even if its kind of stupid lol)
Trust me, I've been shown the answers to many questions that were border line stupid!:high-five: Anyway :welcome: to this wonderful site, hope to see you around!

Hey Dutch. :)
In your user cp...do you have the notify set to email me when someone posts to a journal you are subscribed to. That way you get a notification by email and it links you to the last post in that journal that you looked at. Give that a try, Buddy. :high-five:

You too Quix!

Hey Dutch. :)
In your user cp...do you have the notify set to email me when someone posts to a journal you are subscribed to. That way you get a notification by email and it links you to the last post in that journal that you looked at. Give that a try, Buddy. :high-five:

You too Quix!

Thanks OMM, but I already have it set to notify me via e-mail, I get them all day while I'm at work through my phone:) It quite often misses a few though, so I have to go back through everyone's pages on the computer when I get home. I just wish there was a way to "bookmark" your spot in a long journal.
Your last journal for instance!! Man it took my days to read that thing!:Namaste:

Hey there Mac, Hope all is well! Haven't seen ya in a few, I'll be a rare sight around here for about a week, but wanted to drop in and say hi...Catch ya later

Thanks OMM, but I already have it set to notify me via e-mail, I get them all day while I'm at work through my phone:) It quite often misses a few though, so I have to go back through everyone's pages on the computer when I get home. I just wish there was a way to "bookmark" your spot in a long journal.
Your last journal for instance!! Man it took my days to read that thing!:Namaste:
Yeah, that was what I was kinda getting at. I do get the emails as well, but like you said, it takes you to the last post for that thread, not to the last one that I have read, in that thread. So, you have to go find where you left off.

I dont think there is DD, but if you find a way, let me know! I would love that!!
Aside from that, and the damned banner adds that seem to supercede my dropdown lists at the top of my screen, :420: Is honestly one of the best places you'll ever spend your time. The people here are some of the kindest, most helpful people you'll ever find anywhere. It's VERY rare to see any ill spoken words, toward any member by another member, and no one here will ever make you feel stupid for asking a question, (even if its kind of stupid lol)
Trust me, I've been shown the answers to many questions that were border line stupid!:high-five: Anyway :welcome: to this wonderful site, hope to see you around!

I know, I really do enjoy this forum a lot, and have learned tons from it. Now, having said that, please go visit my current grow, and help me identify my current problem? :)

Hey Quix. :) That's strange it would miss a few, mine never does. Make sure you have posted a least one reply in ever journal you visit if you want to be notified. Strange. Of course I only access 420 from my computer...shouldn't make a difference though.:high-five:

Very bizarre, I always click on only the top "...a response has been posted..." email, click the link, minimize while it loads, delete all the emails w/the same thread name while waiting to load, and it always takes me back to where I last was...maybe I'm just lucky

hey guys just checkin back in im on a new misson and i need some help need im trying to get my wake n bake thread going click on the link in my signature and vote for it THANKS:bong:

i just realized there is 2 afgoo grows goign on --- GROW OFF

never!!! its totally a whats your plant doing as apposed to mine??? kind of thing!!! remember, we are all here to help one another!!!

Its in the POTM and the NOTM contests is where we all have our contests!!! dont forget to head on over and vote!!! Mac is actually in the running for the MOTM contest, but is getting smoked out at the start line!!!

:peacetwo:

Just take the WW male and cut it WAY back. Just leave a couple of lower branches. That will be enough locations for pollen development--you don't want too much. Then it gets hard to control--more of a "threat" . Move the male to as remote a location as you can--in a sunny window if your plants are outside--or under a CFL in a big box. That will be enough light to make pollen. Collect it in a baggie and freeze till you are ready to use, can collect over several days to get plenty. About 1/2 way thru flower, just paint some on a lower popcorn bud and give it 4 weeks to develop good seeds. Easier than you thought.....

:thanks: OG13, Great information I will use in the future. I had to chop him because I just have nowhere to put it. With two grows going I just don't have the space or the time right now. It's too bad cause I really wanted to cross it with Hog and your process seems straight forward and easy to follow. Thanks again!

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom