MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insane!

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

lol easy quix, he's new!!!!

Mac,
i think mine are worse, i get a chuckle out of yours!!! lol!!! see??? anyways yea its jjust a trip that mine are different from each other, i think that maybe the LST has something to do with it??? i dont know, all ii know is that i hope to get some bomb!!! meds!!!

:peacetwo:

Hey Astronr,

I looked at mine closer yesterday and do see some mixing of leaf types. I Lst'd them and will do an update later today. Hope all is well... it's been a while since I posted. Will explain later. :)

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

Hey Buddy. :cheer:

Only three pages to catch up.....your a busy man. :)

Loved your patriotic plant! :yahoo: Sorry some of them are being attacked again, knowing you, you'll get them under control.

Bet your boy waxes you in Super Mario Brothers. Fast reflexes. :high-five:

Yup, he's brutal!:) I thinned and Lst'd the Afgoo yesterday. I'll post an update of both grows later today.

WHERES THE MATER!
girls are looking good brother!

Hey Shaggie! The mater update was moved by 420. Something about being in the grow journal section wasn't liked. I'll get more into this later. they are awesome though! :)

Hey there Mac, Hope all is well! Haven't seen ya in a few, I'll be a rare sight around here for about a week, but wanted to drop in and say hi...Catch ya later

Hey Quixilvir! All is well, and thanks for asking. Check in when you get back I look forward to your posts for sure.

where is Mac???
:wood: Mac!!! :wood: you there???

LOL!!!

Thanks Bro, I'm back. Glad to see your up and at it my friend. As I noted earlier I will get into my "absence" a bit later. Missed all my friends this week.

I see OMM is at it and keeping you all on your toes and into your grows! :)

never!!! its totally a whats your plant doing as apposed to mine??? kind of thing!!! remember, we are all here to help one another!!!

Its in the POTM and the NOTM contests is where we all have our contests!!! dont forget to head on over and vote!!! Mac is actually in the running for the MOTM contest, but is getting smoked out at the start line!!!

What the heck is MOTM? This has to be something you made up, maybe Mad Man of the Month? :rofl: I never signed up for that! :) Although I am a little nuts.

Afgoo Update 7/24

Yesterday I went on the offensive against the PM again, ugh! I thinned them out pretty severely to increase airflow as much as I could stand. I sprayed them with Safer. there was very little PM showing but still a presence. I Lst'd after all was said and done and fed them fresh nutes. I added some Superthrive to help with shock as the thinning was rather severe. This is my last big effort to get things under control. Next stop is I send them outdoors away from the other grow and nuke the room, buy new clones and start anew.

Here's some pics. As you can see they don't look real happy right now. But at least they aren't totally falling over.
P7245470.JPG
P7245472.JPG
P7245474.JPG
P7245473.JPG

This one split a little while LST'ing so I propped it up securely with a chopstick.
P7245475.JPG

I'll update the outdoor grow soon. They are doing much better.

Hey MacG, glad to hear the plants are doing better but sorry you're still battling to keep it that way! Overall, the plants look good! :welldone:

Outdoor Grow Update!

The Outdoor grow is doing well. WW#1 is filling out nicely and really starting to take off. Not huge for an outdoor plant but she is over 5' 3" (plant height) and it is still only July. I can see her going 7' + when all is said and done.

White Widow #1
P7245497.JPG
P7245476.JPG

The Mystery#2 is a beautiful plant. Wish I new what strain she is. Any other guesses yet? She's showing pre-flower calyx still but no pistils. I think she'll show within a week. Very healthy and vibrant growth. :high-five:

P7245483.JPG

P7245482.JPG
P7245481.JPG
P7245480.JPG

The Hog is amazing! And now showing pistils. Yahoo! :) I had to thin hog #3 a little due to nute burn. More on that later.

P7245495.JPG

P7245477.JPG
P7245478.JPG

P7245490.JPG
P7245492.JPG
P7245494.JPG
P7245487.JPG
P7245484.JPG

WW#2 is doing fine just not as vigorous as WW#1

P7245479.JPG

Here's the latest addition to the outdoor garden:

P7245498.JPG

I had been mixing my nutes in a five gallon bucket. 7 plants 5 gal each feeding, well that gets old in a hurry so I bought a 44 gal garbage can and put a spigot on it. I use about 35 gallons of nutes when I feed the outdoor grow. Sorry for the quality of the pic but I was running out of battery and couldn't get another shot at the time. Anyway, there is two air pumps and a circulating pump to help mix the nutes. I really screwed up one of the Hogs because I didn't have a good way to mix the nutes in the barrel. So she got a really strong shot of nutes and it burned her. Sorry Sweety! :)

I still need to show that Mystery#1 recovered from the SM and my over spraying with Organocide. Ran out of battery for my camera which are being recharged now. She's doing fine and is in a full recovery.

WW#2 is in the green recycle can. I know a terrible end for a noble plant but it is what it is. Maybe next time I'll be better setup and ready to deal with a male.

So that's it for the outdoor update for now. Thanks to all for your support!

Hey MacG, glad to hear the plants are doing better but sorry you're still battling to keep it that way! Overall, the plants look good! :welldone:

Thanks for stopping by Mr K. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I think I really may have blown a good crop of plants. We'll see. I do have some questions that I hope to post later today and would like your opinion. But I need to do some research before. So please check back when you can. :thanks:

Just stopping through to see what is going on. Keep them green

Mater Update! Well I've spent a week deciding on how to approach this issue (see message below) and have decided to share my thoughts with all.

At first I was taken by surprise that such a seemingly innocuous post would offend anyone and warrant being moved off my grow journal to an "Off-Topic" journal. Probably ego had more to do with these feelings than anything else. But Julie never mentioned it was offensive, just off topic. I went back and read the rules and she IS correct. When I first posted information about my grow I included the "maters" as a "bell weather" plant to show two things: Firstly, is that the same organic nutes used in producing high quality medicinal marijuana could be used in your garden to produce healthy food. Secondly, I wanted to show the relationship of quality medicinal grow programs can be tested on other plants. Not scientifically, as I'm not a scientist, but in a real world grow... side by side, grows that show how well both can be symbiotically produced. Although I had either forgotten or misunderstood the rules I felt that my "mater" update was in the best tradition of :420:. Apparently I was wrong and I have been suitably and aptly corrected. No hard feelings. :)

I apologize to Julie and :420: for my error and the time you have had to expend on correcting it, tactfully of course, and with the same Class that 420 Mag has delivered to many issues! I appreciate the thought you put into naming it MacGarden... very nice! I will link to it in my signature so others can easily find it if they choose. Thanks to all who followed the "Mater" updates and I thank you for understanding. I also apologize to anyone whom may have been offended by these errors.

High macgyverup,

This message is to inform you that your post in your thread entitled 'MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insane!' has been moved to it's own thread. You can find it here: MacGarden. If you would like me to change the thread title please feel free to contact me and I will take of it for you.

Your post containing non 420 related photos was moved to the Off-Topic Gardening Forum. We appreciate your sharing these pictures of your vegetable garden but please in the future keep your grow journal strictly for your 420 plants.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Have a beautiful day.

Julie Gardener

Just stopping through to see what is going on. Keep them green

Thanks for stopping by ComoradeBudds. Just been trying to keep the grows under control. Time has been a real issue fro me lately so I haven't been able to keep in touch the way I like. Nice to see your out there posting away! Keep up the good vibes! :)

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it; and if it makes you feel better, I understood even prior to your last post the significance to the grow, or rather possible significance, to growing. If I remember correctly, Indians used to grow corn in circles around tomatoes. My understanding is twofold: 1 being easire germination of the corn by wind in a circle format; & 2 the fact that corn & tomatoes attract and repel different harmful/beneficial insects.

Funny how a forum actively in defiance of the "rules" ie...the law...picks its own rule to 'cause dissention. At least I know that the hypocrisy isn't knowingly intentional as all here seem to be class A folk...yourself included not to mention Julie Gardener. Let it go, life seems to be a never ending circle sometimes. Maybe thus the saying..."history repeats itself." I'm sure the rule is good intentioned seeing as I find it hard to believe a site dedicated to an illegal plant word intentionally outlaw a legal one. Obviously, they didn't outlaw it, lol, but the point is none the less humorous.

Just be thankful, pesticides, ferts, machinery, etc. aren't required to moved to the other corners of the forum also as then none of us would ever be able to learn squat....

In other words, Grow on Amigo & please don't let a small mishap/misunderstanding/erring (or whatever it actually was) discourage you or keep you from teaching me

....that I actually would be offended by. Thx for all your contributing, I honestly appreciate all the time & hard work it obviously entails.

Cheers,
John

What the heck is MOTM? This has to be something you made up, maybe Mad Man of the Month? :rofl: I never signed up for that! :) Although I am a little nuts.

MOTM is Member of the Month, there is three different contests every month!!! MOTM(Member), NOTM(Nug) and POTM(Plant)!!! I actually nomed you and you currently have 3 votes!!! captain has you by like 25 or something like that...

Man...your busy!:) Understatement!
I pray that you don't lose that indoor grow....hope they like the great outdoors. :) Those panels you have for plugs on the wall are killer. I want some.

Your outdoor girls are looking great. The DIY water barrel is great too. I did one, but used a cheap garbage can. First fill it split down the middle. :popcorn:

Well, you didn't mean to do the little infraction, no problem. When I first started I made mistakes all over the place. Probably in the Fraction Hall Of Fame.:high-five:

Good luck in the fight with the PM. :peace:

Dont give up on that PM.. im sure u got it just bout under control al long as your getting good coverage... if worse comes to worse check out "water Cure" it will take car of the PM and leave you with useable smoke.

bummer to hear bout the mater post.... i had a similar thing happen but it was explained differently... as they just deleted the pics cus they were off topic..... i might have to head over and start my own up as well....cus your right! any Nutrient regimen that you use for your MJ plants will work Verry well in your garden (some tweaking for specific plants but overall the same)

if u can grow a MJ plant you can grow your own Plentiful Garden as well!

keep up the great work... love to see those lovely lady parts!

I apologize to Julie and :420: for my error and the time you have had to expend on correcting it, tactfully of course, and with the same Class that 420 Mag has delivered to many issues! I appreciate the thought you put into naming it MacGarden... very nice! I will link to it in my signature so others can easily find it if they choose. Thanks to all who followed the "Mater" updates and I thank you for understanding. I also apologize to anyone whom may have been offended by these errors.

Thank you for being so understanding. No one is offended and I truly appreciate the way you handled this yourself. Classy, 420 times over....+ Reps.

:Namaste:

Thank you for being so understanding. No one is offended and I truly appreciate the way you handled this yourself. Classy, 420 times over....+ Reps.

Please Visit our Sponsors
Please Help Support Our Mission
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Follow us on Twitter, MySpace and Facebook

Ron Paul 2012

:Namaste:

Hey Julie, just confirming by the text in your sig, politics is alright on the forum? I had to change my name because it had my preference of brand of whiskey in it. Just making sure that we apply the rules squarly, and equally.

Hey Julie, just confirming by the text in your sig, politics is alright on the forum? I had to change my name because it had my preference of brand of whiskey in it. Just making sure that we apply the rules squarly, and equally.

Thank you for making a point. In your case though, per our forum guidelines we do not promote or allow the reference to any type of drug, including alcohol. We are strictly a 420 based community and do not want search engine hits to connect our website to anything other than Cannabis. In addition, we simply prefer not to be associated with those substances.

If anyone is offended by my political view please feel free to contact Admin and speak your mind. Truly, I am not here to offend anyone and will always play by the rules squarely and equally as well. ;)

We are all equal and here together. Each of us is trying to help eachother learn and create Cannabis awareness to the masses. This is how we grow. :high-five:

I apologize MacG for interrupting your journal but I felt this also should be addressed in the open as well.

:Namaste: :focus:

Back
Top Bottom