Mars Hydro FC8000 Quick Unboxing And Setup Video!

Moony

Hey everyone! I recently won the contest from @Mars Hydro for the monster light the FC8000. I wanted to do a quick video showing the light boxed then in bits then built and on. It's not in a tent yet but will be soon.

Thanks again @Mars Hydro for this beautiful light and thank you to the 420 community for giving me the confidence to even try to grow at the level I am :)

PS. Admin I hope this is ok! If I need to remove or anything please tell me.

I will come back once I've done a grow with this beast :) I'll also be doing a journal. But first impressions are I'm very happy :) it took a little effort to set up but nothing crazy and the power and brightness really can't be shown in video. Imagine the sun in your house.. haha

Quick progress report!

So far very happy I germinated 7/8 seeds using the @Mars Hydro FC8000 running under 20% power at height of 20 inch. I just go straight to medium without soak or towel and have had great success. The light is a monster but thanks to the adjustable driver you can use to germinate and look after little ladies without breaking the bank :)

IMG_20220131_094415.jpg
IMG_20220131_094445.jpg

Thank you @Mars Hydro for the amazing giveaway for this monster light! It was wonderful to win and an honour to show everyone what it can do :)

Back
Top Bottom