Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

yes, we can custom all lights if you want to change spectrums, but our factory is too busy these days. so I am not sure if they will take your order. if they take, I believe you have to wait a long time to get the lights.

Our standard lights work great, so I recommend you use our standard one.:)
Thanks Sara.

My email service does not normally block emails.They might go to my spam folder,but I don't think they get blocked...I just would hate to see you miss potential customers.

My reply to Papa is my question tho.Are the old 100x3w panels customizable?This is the model I am referring too: LG-G03A100LED

Thanks.

20140224_180331.jpg
20140224_180443.jpg
20140224_180538.jpg
20140224_180857.jpg
20140225_023539.jpg
20140225_025442.jpg
20140225_025502.jpg

Our standard lights work great, so I recommend you use our standard one.:)

No disrespect intended,but the ability to customize is one of the advantages of buying through you.I am sure that most manufacturers would prefer that their customers just buy their standard lights.That is what sets your company aside and gives you an advantage.(in my opinion that is) :)

It is temprary we can not make custom light. we will make in April or May, we will move our factory to a bigger place and employ more workers.:) then we can make faster.
No disrespect intended,but the ability to customize is one of the advantages of buying through you.I am sure that most manufacturers would prefer that their customers just buy their standard lights.That is what sets your company aside and gives you an advantage.(in my opinion that is) :)

I run them in Bloom mode and fans do not come on. Is it ok to run it in Bloom with no fans?

please turn both switch on when plants are flowering. there is no situation only use bloom switch.
I run them in Bloom mode and fans do not come on. Is it ok to run it in Bloom with no fans?

So when I order a 900w or 1200w mars 2.. What spectrum are these lights?I've heard you sell standard, veg and flower models..does it specify when going thru the checkout process on the website which spectrum I want. Or is the mars 2 a one spectrum only light? Can I grow from seed to harvest using a mars 2 light?

So when I order a 900w or 1200w mars 2.. What spectrum are these lights?I've heard you sell standard, veg and flower models..does it specify when going thru the checkout process on the website which spectrum I want. Or is the mars 2 a one spectrum only light? Can I grow from seed to harvest using a mars 2 light?

The website asks what spectrum you want and i believe they took down the area51 spectrum if i remember right. You could grow from seed to harvest but i would recommend adding some extra blue during veg.

If you look at the specs,you will see that there are veg and flower spectrums already installed.The only diff is that the reflector series gives you the option of veg only with the flip of a switch.That is not available in the Mars 2 series.So yes,you can veg and flower with one panel.

Our 192x3w is out of stock in US, and we only have 3pieces mars II400w in US now. 192x3w has added shipping cost, mars II 400w,I will added shipping cost after 24hours. thank you all.

I was considering the Mars2 400.Given the price increase you just announced,then the old 100x3 or the 96x3 becomes a better value.That is,until TOPLED starts charging shipping for those also.

Most Ebay sellers still ship free though.

ok, order as soon as possible, or we will out of stock again:)
I was considering the Mars2 400.Given the price increase you just announced,then the old 100x3 or the 96x3 becomes a better value.That is,until TOPLED starts charging shipping for those also.

Most Ebay sellers still ship free though.

Back
Top Bottom