Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

the tracking number do not work? please email me order number, I can check for you .
Sara, I have had my tracking number for a few days now. Does this mean that my lights will be shipped soon. :thumb:

Thank you for all you have done. I appreciate you. :thanks:

it will ship from New Jersey, we still have lights there.
sarah i ordered a mars 900 today. im in Ca where will it ship from?

My (3) Mars II 80x5w in my vscrog. Day 12 of flowering from the flip...These plants were vegged for about 2 months under the 144x3w reflector series and then moved to my tent with the Mars II lights. They were vegged for another 3-4 weeks under the Mars II and now they are on their way to creating some beautiful buds!!

Enjoy!
DSC086903.JPG
DSC086912.JPG
DSC086922.JPG
DSC086931.JPG

Alex:

Have you flowered anything with the 300 (100x3w),or have you used it exclusively for veg?

I read a report elsewhere,and the responder indicated he could not get anything to flower with it..just veg.Just trying to find out if this is an anomaly,or a deficiency.

Thanks Siral...but that looks like the 96x3 right?I was asking about the old style 100x3.But that's ok..I'd really like ti
o hear about the 96x3 and what success you (or anyone else) has (or is) having.

There are growouts with several models of TopLed...but I am not aware of any with the 96x3 reflector style.

I guess I really need to go back thru and look for them,as I was pretty focused on the 100x3w panel.

Sorry FF, I thought you were referring to the 96x3 reflector series. I had my eyes on that 300W as well, $139 is just too good of a deal to pass by, it's cheaper than a 90w ufo. I'm going to get a Mars II series soon...before Sara raises the price. ;)

DSC037144.JPG
DSC037134.JPG
DSC037123.JPG
Thanks Siral...but that looks like the 96x3 right?I was asking about the old style 100x3.But that's ok..I'd really like ti
o hear about the 96x3 and what success you (or anyone else) has (or is) having.

There are growouts with several models of TopLed...but I am not aware of any with the 96x3 reflector style.

I guess I really need to go back thru and look for them,as I was pretty focused on the 100x3w panel.

These were grown and flowered under a 96x3w.....

DSC037144.JPG
DSC037134.JPG
DSC037123.JPG

These were grown and flowered under a 96x3w.....

Hi dennise, thoses pictures answer many questions regarding the abilities of LED lighting..a picture says a thousand words !!!!

Great job my fellow herbal horticulturalist

Great job Topled... I must get saving, was about to buy a light, but funds got diverted for the greater good..

Thanks for sponsoring this awesome website. So many souls will would be lost without it

:circle-of-love:

Those turned very well Dennise, very jealous :)

That is just commercial bag seed. I have my med seeds going now and the Top Led lights are doing an amazing job. I might add the pics are from my very first grow and I harvested over 200grams from 3 plants. That large bud weighed 18 grams! I know my harvest are going to get better but I am very pleased with the way my first grow went and Top Led is a large part of the reason........:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom