Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I would be pleased as well. I am in the process of building my grow room now. I can only hope to have a nice crop like that. You have some green thumbs, keep it up. I'm sure you'll be amazing with practice.

yes, we just arrived hundreds lights and next shipment will arrive in the middle of April. so we will out of stock from 15th,March to 15th,April. so if you want to order lights, please order ASAP, or you have to wait or cost more. thank you all.

Hehehhe well this sucks....... tough position for me as I had planned to have my flowering room lights on order as of a couple days ago. But being that I still don't know exactly what is showing up to me in Central America next week - I find it a bit hard to "Pull the trigger" :(

DSC037134.JPG

These were grown and flowered under a 96x3w.....

Frosty. Those trichs are packed in there like 10-year-olds at a Justin Bieber concert.

Well done, wet or dry. I'd just put up dry to give readers a final result, so not to confuse anybody :peace: :bravo: :goodjob:
Edit: May have come across as rude, not intended

It is good to have accurate numbers so people can make an informed decision on what type of light to buy. Multiply your wet weight buy 25 to 30% to get a close estimate on dry weight. From what I have seen the reflector lights are best suited for vegetative growth because of their lower powered 3w led's and the Mars2 with it's 5w led's are best suited to veg. and bloom if you have the standard spectrum.
Dennise even if that was a wet weight you still did a good job for your first grow with bagseed. I don't think my first grow was as good as yours. You will only get better and with the help of your fellow growers it will be hard to fail.

I am asking factory to check for you now.:)
SmokeSara, You did not give me an order number. All you sent me was a tracking number. I emailed you the tracking number you sent to me. Thank you for your help. :cheer:

Hi Colorado, service do not work today. it is Saturday here. I can get answer next Monday. sorry for my late.
My very first grow was back in the 60's. A bag seed in a small styrofoam cup on the window sill. I got 4 real leaves on it before it died. :laughtwo:

Sara. On Monday or when you get the time can you see if you have 3 too 5 144x3 Lights in stock and message me My price for 3ea and for 5ea Thank you and have a great weekend. Happy Growing To All..

Dear All, there has one thing need to be clear.

We have two warehouse address in US, one is San Francisco in California, another is New Jersey, I do not know the exact place. so maybe your products ship from SF, maybe NJ, I am not sure where they will ship out. if your product ship out Feb. I am sure it shipped from NJ, that time we were out of stock in at SF. now both warehouse has products, so I am not sure now.If UPS shows your product ship from NJ, please do not think that is a false tracking number, please just check the destination, if that is your place. then it is right.

I checked, we have enough 144x3w in stock, please email me your order, I can help you :)
Sara. On Monday or when you get the time can you see if you have 3 too 5 144x3 Lights in stock and message me My price for 3ea and for 5ea Thank you and have a great weekend. Happy Growing To All..

yes, we have enough

Back
Top Bottom