Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi Mono,thanks for sharing with us.:thanks:
I'm glad that she is happy with our light.:cheer:Did you name her already? She looks very strong,is big tree:bravo::bravo:
Another three or four weeks of vegetative growth to go ;) She really does like the Mars 2 1200w

IMG_3053_1_.JPG

:circle-of-love:Reflector144 is out of stock,Mars II 400 only 5 pcs stock left and 2'x2'x6' grow tent only 4pcs stock left at our Germany warehouse,the new goods will arrive Germany warehouse around the Sep 5th.:high-five:
08_17_stock_info.jpg

:smokin:If i want to go swimming,i only can go to the swimming pool which near my home,but it's always crowded,in summer so many kids there.....:volcano-smiley:If i want to go to the sea,i need go about 2000 kilometers:bongrip::passitleft:
I go swimming when ever i got a free half hour :p so it's been every day lately since it's almost the end of the season I want to get in as much as I can

:welldone:Any growers who need a Mars Pro II Cree 128 in USA,you can place order now,only 20 pcs this time.:welcome::cheer:
:party:Mars Pro II Cree 128 have 20pcs arrived at our USA warehouse.You can place your order now.:welcome:
128103.jpg

Thanks for your help. I will tell him to hang the light higher. Do you think it will also be nutrients deficiency? Usually bleaching will be white color,right?
Looks almost like the start of bleaching weird

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'd need more info like rh%, light distance, temp, nutrients given, substrate used (brand of soil/coco/soil less mixture ect...), pH of water/feeding if in coco or soil less, e.c and npk, time release ferts in soil, ppm if in coco feed, auto or photo fem, size of pot, length of veg ect..ect...ect...?? Ya can't really just show a picture and expect an accurate answer and I'd hate to kill someone's plants with a wrong diagnoses. What could look like a nutrient lock out could be root rot or root bound and vice versa lots of problems can arise for many different reasons.

It's my mistake,I should give more informations. Tomorrow I will talk with him again. That could be many reasons, I should ask more clearly.
I'd need more info like rh%, light distance, temp, nutrients given, substrate used (brand of soil/coco/soil less mixture ect...), pH of water/feeding if in coco or soil less, e.c and npk, time release ferts in soil, ppm if in coco feed, auto or photo fem, size of pot, length of veg ect..ect...ect...?? Ya can't really just show a picture and expect an accurate answer and I'd hate to kill someone's plants with a wrong diagnoses. What could look like a nutrient lock out could be root rot or root bound and vice versa lots of problems can arise for many different reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sara, I have a question about your PAR light. Does your Canadian warehouse stock different spectrum PAR lights? What is the spectrum?

I see one of your Mars Canadian resellers offering 3 different Mars PAR lights for purchase, full spectrum, grow and flowering LED's.
see here: growlights.ca

LED Grow Lights

:circle-of-love:I asked my friend,he told me the humidity is about 45%,temp is around 22C,he is using a Mars II 700 ,the hanging distance is 20inches.He give water to this plant every two days.He used super soil compost .:high-five:

:circle-of-love: Our Par38 is full spectrum,we have stock at our Canada warehouse :high-five:
Sara, I have a question about your PAR light. Does your Canadian warehouse stock different spectrum PAR lights? What is the spectrum?

I see one of your Mars Canadian resellers offering 3 different Mars PAR lights for purchase, full spectrum, grow and flowering LED's.
see here: growlights.ca

LED Grow Lights

Mars Pro II Cree 128 and Mars Pro II Cree 256 have stock at our USA warehouse,you can upgrade your light to our new lights now.If you need to know more,please check on our official website: Mars Hydro Trade-in Program
procedure.png

dear smokesara,
i'm looking to get another mars light for the other side of my setup. i currently have a mars ii 1200. i'm wanting to get the mars pro series and i'm debating on which i should choose. it would be covering a 3'x2.5' area. also to mention. i have been growing mostly autos, and this light would be on my top level that is flowering only. might i even be better off getting the mars ii 1600 flowering model?

pics of my current progress and tremendous success with the 1200 included. they did get a little too tall this time because i did not pot them, however, but just raised the light another few inches since this pic. planted them directly in the rockwool so they went wild

Back
Top Bottom