Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:May i know whether your location is near to US border? Or if you have any friends located in US and also near to ,we can send to there.:high-five:
Need the tent asap.i like your tent setups but won't be able to wait for months to get it.will be forced to get another one. what makes it so hard to get to Canada

I confirmed with my colleague for shipping department,they will arrange these tent to Canada in the contanier when we ship goods to Canada next week.:Namaste:Eevery month we will ship goods to Canada.:high-five:
What makes them not sell them in Canada not enough sales. If there not here how are people going to want to try and buy them.if you bring it they will buyit.or eventually I'd probably get most of them lol.and with the potential of law changes here growing will blow up my buddy owns a hydro store here and they have been crazy ever since they allowed medical people to grow there own.

I confirmed with my colleague for shipping department,they will arrange these tent to Canada in the contanier when we ship goods to Canada next week.:Namaste:Eevery month we will ship goods to Canada.:high-five:

Great news.ill actually be getting 2 more tents from you guys as long as it doesn't take to long to get here.whats the pricing for a 4*8 and a 2*4

hi Brandydog, I remember that last time your email box can not receive email from us and also you can not send email to us, that was the server filtered and tagged our email as junk mail. This time I am not sure what's the problem, I will check with my colleague again, can can you try to send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com ? I want to make sure if you can send email successfully to us first. Please do not worry, we will help you to solve this problem as soon as possible, and we do not work on Sunday, so Monday i will ask my colleague contact you again.
Hi Sara: Having a new email problem. Sent email to solutions@mars-hydro with pictures and all information about black led. Got a reply quickly from Jennifer (Mars Hydro) asking where I bought, bill of sale and some other information. I used reply and sent all information she requested and received no reply. Waited a few days and resent email. Still no reply. Could you find out what the problem is? I am out of town and only have access to computer every few days so I will be slow to respond. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I already talked with my colleague for shipping department that you guys need the big tent in Canada, and they will arrange some stock for tent in our next container to Canada. After I make sure the date, I will let you know.
well sara, i believe i am gonna go buy a new tent, lol. too bad mars doesn't stock in canada properly :)

i really would have liked to try one of your 4x8's it looks better than the piece of crap i have now and am likely buying the same piece of crap again. lol

too bad.

Thanks for your advise, we will take it into consideration , I will make sure this arrangement with my colleague. I think we will have stock for the big tent at Canada warehouse soon.
Sara, the home grow environment is Canada is set to change soon. Mars should consider the potential sales increase in Canada and having additional tent choices is a good step the way I see it.

wow, this is really great news.6days later? I want to love to Canada 6 days later then, so I can grow one myself.
Market will be wide open.
yep in 6 days med users will be allowed to grow for themselves again. that's a lot of tents.

be a good time to get in the market, lol.

I will send you the price on Monday when I back to my office.
We will arrange those big tent in our container this time, but our container will sail out next week from China port to Canada,it will take about one month to arrive there.
Great news.ill actually be getting 2 more tents from you guys as long as it doesn't take to long to get here.whats the pricing for a 4*8 and a 2*4

It is USD, and the payment we only accept USD. Which product would you like to choose?
What currency is the website it in?

Jimdogggy

Thanks for your help.
It was extremely hot outside today, only a few minutes on the street, I was crying.
US dollars

Does anyone ever tried Chinese hop-pot? It's yummy , and spicy. If it with cannabis cocktail, it will be perfect ,I think,haha.
420-magazine-mobile511988083.jpg

Does anyone ever tried Chinese hop-pot? It's yummy , and spicy. If it with cannabis cocktail, it will be perfect ,I think,haha.
420-magazine-mobile511988083.jpg

That looks like an amazing spread sara, hope to one day go to china and see the culture (and drink some beer haha) but in the mean time here are a few of my ladys under my mars 144x5 and pro epistar 160, Love my mars hydro LEDs :volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:

IMG_327317.JPG
IMG_327415.JPG
IMG_327713.JPG
IMG_327812.JPG
IMG_327911.JPG
IMG_328019.JPG
IMG_328116.JPG
IMG_328512.JPG
IMG_328912.JPG

hey thanks sara,

i was on mars website, put a tent in oder form, wanted to check canuck $$ on paypal. but i am not buying it. there is no cancel order button. how do we go about cancelling an order that is not finalized?

hate to just leave it sitting in limbo.

thanks,
unforgiven

Back
Top Bottom