Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party:Mars-Hydro give-away 20pcs Free Par38 LED Grow lights to celebrate Canada Labour Day:bravo:
Quantity is limited,each consumer can get only 1pc,first come first served:welcome:
Mars-Hydro official website only: Promotions
This event last for one day:Sep 5th,2016(Canada time):high-five:
c519.jpg

best refresh here with an @unforgiven lol

good thinkin ts

have fun eh

i'll take one!!! or as many as you wanna send this canuck, lol

hit the link it doesn't show anything, so it must be just free as the ad states right? lol

have fun eh

p.s.did you get my message in my journal sara?

:party:Mars-Hydro give-away 20pcs Free Par38 LED Grow lights to celebrate Canada Labour Day:bravo:
Quantity is limited,first come first served:welcome:
Mars-Hydro official website only: Promotions
This event last for one day:Sep 5th,2016(Canada time):high-five:
c519.jpg

Evening TorturedSoul,i think his plants will be heavy.

Undoubtedly. I have learned (as most of us have) to pretty much ignore the breeder's projections and just let the plants "tell" you when it is harvest time.

Is this your favorite strain?

I've always loved a good sativa. But recently I've been contemplating growing more indicas, too. I - and everyone I know - am getting older, and this means that some indica in the garden will be helpful. But growing more plants, and especially more strains (at the same time) requires more lights and more grow areas. So it might be a bit of a "pipe dream" (that phrase may not translate well) at present.

The good news is that, according to the weather forecasts, this rather extreme and lengthy heat wave that I've been experiencing is about to break. We were lucky enough to see a two day "mini-break" last week, and this week looks to be back to "above average" temperatures - but then it's supposed to be back to the normal temperatures for my area. And THAT means that I can get back to growing (and restart my poor grow journal!). The weather has delayed me for months (and cost me some of my few precious seeds in the process).

The second hand light is cheap,but we do not have stock currently.:Namaste:Only when some customer Trade-in their old lights with us,then we will have it.

Will you be refurbishing them, or just selling them in the same condition that they were when they were traded in? I had wondered if you might place them on eBay as auction items and just allowing the market to set the price (so to speak).

I think our customers are satisfied with their lights so far.

You do seem to have a rather devoted customer base, for the most part. That speaks well of you and your company.

Have a great... afternoon, I suppose. Don't work too hard! It is late here - so late that it's actually early ;) . I need to get to bed so I can get up early. Although I have no job-related work, I want to spend the morning trying to add some kind of reflective surface to a few walls before it gets too hot to work in a very small and cramped area.

Thank you Sara .!I'm excited to be here! These are two WW from my last grow using 2 marsll 400s and 1 96 reflector in the same 4x4. I was very impressed with the quality of medication that was produced by your led lights! Keep up the good work . !
420-magazine-mobile424616065.jpg
420-magazine-mobile822468157.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878140221.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Aww... Today is Labor Day in the United States, too! I've been hoping for a chance to get one of those to try out in order to determine whether it might be useful to people as a (baby) seedling light. But I can't afford to move to Canada.

Speaking of hoping:

good thinkin ts

I figure my chance of getting picked to be "the one" are infinitesimal. But when hope is just about the only thing you have, you might as well... hope, lol. And my brother once said to me, "The answer will ALWAYS be no - unless you ask." I hope I win. But if I don't, well... Good luck to you, bro!

have fun eh

You, too. One of these days, I might just get to... Take off! To the Great White North! Take off! (Sara will probably look at that and wonder if I am an idiot - or maybe just go ahead and assume it :rofl: - and I'm too sleepy to explain the reference.)

When i posted the ads here,this project already start.:Namaste:You check from our official website,right? Promotions
If nothing shows,you may refresh your page.If still not work,can you send me a screenshot? :Namaste:
i'll take one!!! or as many as you wanna send this canuck, lol

hit the link it doesn't show anything, so it must be just free as the ad states right? lol

have fun eh

p.s.did you get my message in my journal sara?

I would like to tag my self for giggles. My first grow is in my signature and was a small CFL grow. I have one of your Mars Series 2 700w panels and am waiting on local people to get a bigger Mars Hydro tent. They have ordered the 400w and 48 reflector series with the small tent but need the bigger 99x99 cm tent for the 700w. I have loads and loads of ideas for my grow and would be willing to test it out. Have a great day!

Sent from my ALE-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sometimes plants just take their time to make full stretch.:goodjob:
It sounds good then,you will back to start growing.Here is getting cold,winter is coming,which i do not like too much.In winter,i only like to stay at home...:volcano-smiley:
We will change the parts,if anyone want to buy the second hand light,he can send email to us.:high-five:Currently, we do not have many second hand light,as not many customer Trade-in their old lights with us yet.:Namaste:
:cheer:Thanks,we will try our best to offer better service and products to you guys.:high-five:
Have a nice dream,i still need to work hard here now.haha,but i'm glad that part of my job is chating with you guys here.:thanks:
Undoubtedly. I have learned (as most of us have) to pretty much ignore the breeder's projections and just let the plants "tell" you when it is harvest time.

I've always loved a good sativa. But recently I've been contemplating growing more indicas, too. I - and everyone I know - am getting older, and this means that some indica in the garden will be helpful. But growing more plants, and especially more strains (at the same time) requires more lights and more grow areas. So it might be a bit of a "pipe dream" (that phrase may not translate well) at present.

The good news is that, according to the weather forecasts, this rather extreme and lengthy heat wave that I've been experiencing is about to break. We were lucky enough to see a two day "mini-break" last week, and this week looks to be back to "above average" temperatures - but then it's supposed to be back to the normal temperatures for my area. And THAT means that I can get back to growing (and restart my poor grow journal!). The weather has delayed me for months (and cost me some of my few precious seeds in the process).

Will you be refurbishing them, or just selling them in the same condition that they were when they were traded in? I had wondered if you might place them on eBay as auction items and just allowing the market to set the price (so to speak).

You do seem to have a rather devoted customer base, for the most part. That speaks well of you and your company.

Have a great... afternoon, I suppose. Don't work too hard! It is late here - so late that it's actually early ;) . I need to get to bed so I can get up early. Although I have no job-related work, I want to spend the morning trying to add some kind of reflective surface to a few walls before it gets too hot to work in a very small and cramped area.

:circle-of-love:It's my pleasure.I'm excited to see you around here,too.:welcome:
wow,she is amazing,she is such a sweat girl with sugars all over the leaves.:goodjob: A few weeks left for them,right? Great yield is promised.:bravo:
Thank you Sara .!I'm excited to be here! These are two WW from my last grow using 2 marsll 400s and 1 96 reflector in the same 4x4. I was very impressed with the quality of medication that was produced by your led lights! Keep up the good work . !
420-magazine-mobile424616065.jpg
420-magazine-mobile822468157.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878140221.jpg

:cheer:Yeah,today is also Labor Day in United States.:cheer:I will buy you a beer.:high-five:
Last few times when we give-away free Par38 grow lights,we do not have stock for Canada,so this time we do this project for Canada growers only this time.:high-five:
It's no problem,after you wake up,you can take your time explain it to me.:Namaste:
Have a nice dream,with beautiful cannabis..:cheer:
Aww... Today is Labor Day in the United States, too! I've been hoping for a chance to get one of those to try out in order to determine whether it might be useful to people as a (baby) seedling light. But I can't afford to move to Canada.

Speaking of hoping:

I figure my chance of getting picked to be "the one" are infinitesimal. But when hope is just about the only thing you have, you might as well... hope, lol. And my brother once said to me, "The answer will ALWAYS be no - unless you ask." I hope I win. But if I don't, well... Good luck to you, bro!

You, too. One of these days, I might just get to... Take off! To the Great White North! Take off! (Sara will probably look at that and wonder if I am an idiot - or maybe just go ahead and assume it :rofl: - and I'm too sleepy to explain the reference.)

:welcome:Sure you can tag yourself,@Pat999.Our team will check your grow journal.:high-five:
Yeah i remember that you placed order for a Mars II 700 from my colleague:bravo:
Happy growing.:circle-of-love:
I would like to tag my self for giggles. My first grow is in my signature and was a small CFL grow. I have one of your Mars Series 2 700w panels and am waiting on local people to get a bigger Mars Hydro tent. They have ordered the 400w and 48 reflector series with the small tent but need the bigger 99x99 cm tent for the 700w. I have loads and loads of ideas for my grow and would be willing to test it out. Have a great day!

Sent from my ALE-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

LOL, You have a very good eye . for this Sara because those pictures were taken about 10 days before the plants were actually harvested! The total Dry weight of the two WW was 436 grams!

I think i should buy lottery today.:cheer: Congrates!!!:bravo::goodjob: So how many sprouts you have now? :high-five:
LOL, You have a very good eye . for this Sara because those pictures were taken about 10 days before the plants were actually harvested! The total Dry weight of the two WW was 436 grams!

My light arrived Friday and has been on all weekend , you can see the difference it's making after a few hours. I got the older 300w model and wilil be grabbing another one next month. Will chuck a photo of the K2,GSC and ammo lemon under it tonight. So far so good!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using 420

Right now the 4 in the 4x4 tent are 60 days from seed. I'm thinking of switching them to 12/12 any day now. Then in the 3x3 I've got 10 clones of OG Kush and 10 WW. These are the only two that I have going as of right now.
420-magazine-mobile294036326.jpg

:party:Mars-Hydro give-away 20pcs Free Par38 LED Grow lights to celebrate Canada Labour Day
Quantity is limited,each consumer can get only 1pc,first come first served.:high-five:
Mars-Hydro official website only: Par 38 LED GROW LIGHT CANADA ONLY
This event last for one day:Sep 5th,2016(Canada time)
:circle-of-love:Last few hours,some customer cannot open the link,we did some change,please check it now.:welcome:
c519.jpg

Back
Top Bottom