Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You got great result for that.:goodjob:How is your girls doing last week?
I got 45w/sqft with the mars 400w in a 2x2 but imho i could use more

:welcome:Hi Berulakide,thanks for your sharing.:high-five:
Hey smoker sara I started a youtube channel, gonna test some lights side by side hopefully. Right now I only have a couple videos but lots mkre to come. Figured I would throw up a link for all interrested where there are some reflector series lights there. Like and subscribe guys, the more I can get and views the more support I will have. Give me some good input please.
link to a video, you can follow to the channel.. just started 2 days ago.

Fusion Hut Grow Tent With Mars Hydro Reflector Grow - YouTube

Yeah,and the summer is coming,so temperature will not be easy to take it under control easily.:Namaste:
Yup needs more probably closer to 65-70w at least I think a 700w would work but probably be hot. Maybe a 1200w in a 3x3 would be better

Now you can have a party with your cannabis,invite your friends smoking together...:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
I used to have parties in college, lots of mud and beer to clean up after. Trying to keep it clean and pest free. Need more lights...

Yes,these days US visa is tough to get,when i apply Canada visa,i will let you know.:high-five:
My friend told me that if i got USA/Canada visa first,then go to get Canada/USA visa will be easier to pass.:Namaste:

I'm not sure how that works, Sara, but I'm sure that someone here does.

haha,i will take a private plane,so that i can take more lights to your easily:volcano-smiley:
Yes of course your smokiness, visitors are absolutely welcome. Catch the red eye to Anchorage and then AK airlines to Nome, Alaska. Bring me 10 more reflectors in your hand carry.

:goodjob:Yeah,for many growers get around 30-40w/sq,but they got big buds as well.iIf the temperature is high,then the plants will be stressful to grow:high-five:
That's individual opinion cause I run well over 50w per sq ft in a 2'x2' tent for veg and a 2'3"x2'3" tent for bloom... And actually in my bloom tent I also run a 300w old style M-H panel for side lighting... So that on top of a 144x5w reflector... I'd much rather have to much light than not enough as long as the temps aren't an issue and imo the reflectors put out very little heat... I love my M-H's and I'm a real person...:goof:...:circle-of-love:

My friend told me that once you got visa to USA,then when you go to apply Canada visa,then it already means you:passed many rules,so it will be easier to pass this one.
If you already got the Canada visa,then when you go to apply USA visa,the same way...
For both US and Canda visa are tough to get,they check more informations.:high-five:
I'm not sure how that works, Sara, but I'm sure that someone here does.

:welcome:Sure,if you need to know anything,please let me know.And anyone place order for LED grow light or grow tent on our official website from April 20th-23th,can choose gift from :LED grow light use glass,Mars-hydro T-shirt,YOYO hanger.:welcome:
Awesome I planned on ordering some next time I upgrade!

My friend told me that once you got visa to USA,then when you go to apply Canada visa,then it already means you:passed many rules,so it will be easier to pass this one.
If you already got the Canada visa,then when you go to apply USA visa,the same way...
For both US and Canda visa are tough to get,they check more informations.:high-five:

Yes, things are a lot more difficult than they used to be. Canadians and Americans used to be able to just walk or drive across the border, declare where they were born and where they were going, and then be allowed entry. We need passports now.

Hey there sara i recently ordered a mars hydro 300w led that is coming tuesday.. i am excited to receive your product! I currently have a viparspectra 300w led and i was checking out the specs for both. the mars hydro looks to be the better light! But i have a couple questions.. how many ir diodes does the mars hydro 300w have and how big are the heatsinks in the unit?

I like the amount of red spectrum that the unit produces, cant wait to see what the light will do for my plants against the other light!

Back
Top Bottom