Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Got my Mars 144Reflector today thanks SmokeSara
420-magazine-mobile1950734351.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1754566011.jpg
It's a great light, you'll love it! :thumb:

:circle-of-love:Not many grower are using the camera system,just few.They just want to make sure there plants are doing well while they were out,it's convenient to check when they can not back home ontime:high-five:
Bluetooth remote control will be safer,right? cuz you didn't connect to any network,no one can track you online.:thumb:
I think Bluetooth might be more secure. And now here's an idea that just popped into my head. Why not make an app for iPhone or android that connects via Bluetooth, and have the app control the light and give the feedback.
I like to be close to my girls when I change things, not across the street or miles away, so that would work for me.
:high-five:

I like big leaves. I usually keep 1 from every grow. The biggest and most perfect. Then I dry them under pressure. Want to frame them at some point and put them on the wall :) Some leaves are bigger than my hand
I've thought of encasing them in epoxy or other clear resin. Nice paperweight lol :thumb:

So I'm doing my first indoor grow.
3x3x5 tent mars hydro 900 led.
Crop king seeds northern lights auto fem, everything looks good only about a week in with the mars hydro 900.
If anyone has information please pass it on, thanks

Hey Sara... Just wanted to share a photo of my girls, flowering under my Mars Hydro Mars II 1200. They are 4 weeks into flower... looking at 4-6 weeks till harvest and already have big flowers everywhere.

420-magazine-mobile850250946.jpg

Credit where due. I am very happy with my Mars II. It's absolutely perfect in my square meter tent!

XxKitty

Hey Sara... Just wanted to share a photo of my girls, flowering under my Mars Hydro Mars II 1200. They are 4 weeks into flower... looking at 4-6 weeks till harvest and already have big flowers everywhere.

420-magazine-mobile850250946.jpg

Credit where due. I am very happy with my Mars II. It's absolutely perfect in my square meter tent!

XxKitty

Looking good kitty! I think you are gonna have a very crowded tent in the near future. :)

:goodjob:We want to try our best to make everyone a happy customer.:cheer:
I'm glad you are one of them now.:volcano-smiley:
Ordered on 5-3-17 and received it Today! 5-5-17 2 days to get it and free shipping you can't beat that guy's!
420-magazine-mobile435597313.jpg

:party:wow...2month in VEG,and 5 month in flowering...you gave her enough time to grow.:goodjob:And she gaves what you expected in return.:cheer:
I have some empty jars here,if you need,LOL:volcano-smiley:
You grow in soil,right?:high-five:
Thanks SmokeSara! .
She had a little over 2 months in veg, while I waited on my light to arrive. She has been in flower from the 5th Nov 2016! I had a hell of a time trying to tame her two month stretch from hitting the light!
She came down last weekend after 5 months flowering! /sheesh! No idea on the dry weight just yet, but she has filled all of these jars to capacity. Not ideal to have stuffed them so full, but I ran out of jars!
420-magazine-mobile519550320.jpg

:goodjob: cannabis growing need more patience,right?:high-five: Big buds,by the way:goodjob:
Cant beat the pure sativas if you have the patience to grow them. Grew this Ace Malawi 12/12 from seed and it produced 119g dry. Top notch smoke too.

malawi_day_118_d.jpg

:high-five:so next growing ,how many plants you gonna grow?:high-five:
Looks awesome! ...
This is more like what I was aiming/hoping for. But I'll take what I can get and learn from it. .

:circle-of-love:As we already provide the price low to our customer,so there isn't much discount we can give.But we will always try our best to offer good price and service to our customer.:high-five:
May i know which light you would like to purchase? :high-five:
Soooo I was just eating a great bit of cookies catching a bit of a buzz do a little thinking and was just gonna throw this idea out into the interweb. Wouldn't a one time discount for the particapants who actually finished their journals/videos/shared a bunch a discount on say a reflector48 or 400w or pro80 or something. It would encourage more people taking part in the next one and also a nice thank you for sharing their mars experience :)

:hookah:Thanks for your support.How is your plants these days?
Great light indeed have 4 of em.. never a problem with them they just keep chugging along

Back
Top Bottom