Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yeah,bluetooth will be more sercure,it doesn't require network connecting.:high-five:
humm....a app to control the light for iphone or android....
If you had an app, you wouldn't even need a remote. Of course you would have to make it clear that remote features require a smartphone.
But I think that might be a route for you to consider :)

cup3-500.jpg

Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Mars Hydro Cup3 Winners :
Best Grow Journal: DeVille on 420 Magazine, using the Mars Pro II epistar 320
Best Video: Cannibus the Flowerpimp on Youtube, using the reflector 96 and Mars II 1600
Cannibus the Flowerpimp
- YouTube
Best Picture: pavecannabis on Instagram, using the reflector 144
BB284N_I1AV_IZ8FI_TBO.png

Congrats on the above winners, please contact with us, and thank you every participants. This time some of you didn't won, but we will have more acitivities, maybe next winner is you!

Mars Hydro Cup Prizes:

4 Mars Pro II epistar 80
4 grow bar 24 LED-120
1 grow tent 120x120x200cm
1 pair of LED grow light glasses
1 pair of yoyo hangers
3O6A9351.jpg

Winner please contact with us as soon as possible via forum.

:goodjob:I'm sure they will give you great result as return.:cheer:
I have just started My 1st auto grow looking forward to seeing what they can do

:circle-of-love:haha,yeah,i understand that.But so far our engineer only good at design LED grow light,for smart system we gonna need more time and need more help from professional programmer engineer.:high-five:
If you had an app, you wouldn't even need a remote. Of course you would have to make it clear that remote features require a smartphone.
But I think that might be a route for you to consider :)

cup3-500.jpg

Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Mars Hydro Cup3 Winners :
Best Grow Journal: DeVille on 420 Magazine, using the Mars Pro II epistar 320
Best Video: Cannibus the Flowerpimp on Youtube, using the reflector 96 and Mars II 1600
Cannibus the Flowerpimp
- YouTube

Best Picture: pavecannabis on Instagram, using the reflector 144
BB284N_I1AV_IZ8FI_TBO.png

Congrats on the above winners, please contact with us, and thank you every participants. This time some of you didn't won, but we will have more acitivities, maybe next winner is you!

Mars Hydro Cup Prizes:

4 Mars Pro II epistar 80
4 grow bar 24 LED-120
1 grow tent 120x120x200cm
1 pair of LED grow light glasses
1 pair of yoyo hangers
3O6A9351.jpg

Winner please contact with us as soon as possible via forum.

Congrats to all the winners, good job DeVille!
And thanks Mars for promoting your contest. :thumb:

Great news:
We give 20% off discount for Grow tent for the following item:(Australia wareshouse only,quantity is limited,mars-hydro official website only)
Mars Hydro grow tent 100X100X180cm 1680D (Australia) 18pcs stock ,original price: $121.99USD,now only $97.99USD
Mars Hydro grow tent 120X120X200cm 1680D (Australia) 15pcs stock,original price: $148.99USD,now only $119.99USD
Mars Hydro grow tent 145X145X200cm 1680D (Australia) 23pcs stock,original price: $174.99USD,now only $139.99USD
Grow Tent , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
20_1000x1000_1_.jpg

:cheer:We will have more contest in the near future,and if you guys have any good ideas,please feel free to let me know.:welcome:
Congrats to all the winners, good job DeVille!
And thanks Mars for promoting your contest. :thumb:

This is really cool. I've been wanting another tent for more grow-experiments. This is really perfect :) I'll make a journal with the tent+lamps when I receive them from Mars-Hydro. It will be another cool journal with big bud and pure power plant I think :)

Wow. That was a really nice surprise. I am so exited right now. Thank you so much Mars-Hydro. I already own some of your 320's so I know what I will get from you is really good quality. I think my previous journal is a proof of that. The lamps do a great job for growing cannabis and all other types of plants I have put under them. I also own a 160. That's been running for two years straight soon without ever having a single problem. Just as good as the day I bought it.

So thanks Mars-Hydro. I'll have enough lamps for years to come now

Also just letting everyone here know i shall be leaving the forums shortly and the 400w mile high club thing is now closed. Last time I checked it was at a healthy 65,000 views and would like to thank everyone for having a look and their input while it was up and running :)

Back
Top Bottom