Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:This is the third time we hold contest,there were something we may not did perfectly,but each contest we will make it better.We will have Mars Cup 4 in the near future,if you have any ideas on how should we do and what kind of rewards you'd like to have,please feel free to let us know.:welcome:
Sara the grow time would have been long enough.im talking about the grow wasn't supposed to start until jan1 but a few days before that you accepted plant that were started before jan1. If I started my seeds 2 weeks earlier I would have been done. But when I read grow can't start until Jan 1 that to me means can't start anything until grow start date of jan1. That's what I mean by set a bunch of rules and stick to them. I started to soaked my seeds dec31 when some people's grows actually started the middle of December.

Thats great,big bud with superb quality is the best things we look forward to:cheer:
Quality is superb they always get enough time to finish

:circle-of-love:Yes,great growing result come with many efforts:great light,great growing condition,growing method,seeds gene,nutrients.....it's the result of combinations.:cheer:For sure you are with good experience of growing.:bravo:
I'll talk a little bit about my philosophy when it comes to growing. My plants do grow fast. I believe that is a combination of several factors. They get fresh air sucked in directly from the outside. They have enviromental controls that make sure the conditions are perfect at all times. When that's all working properly under the lights from Mars, the plants get what I like to call "explosive growth" It happens the moment I give the plants unlimited access to nutes and water. Usually after a month.

I have never been about quantity but rather quality. This round I did not prioritize quantity at all, only speed and quality. And the quality is superb allright. The current grow is growing just as fast, but this time I am trying to fill out a net before inducing flowering. Guessing I will need 2 weeks extra vegg time for that one. This round is however neither about quantity. Allthough I of course want as much as possible.

The grams per watt calculation was never performed cause it was never a goal

I see now he's gonna do autos. Then I agree with Spart. 4-9 depending on pot size. I plan to use my small tent to keep 9 mothers eventually. I only have 2 so far

Hi Sara, hope you are having a great day.
Here's a little updated pics on the clones, Day 27 Flower, under Mars II 400 and Mars Pro II 160

IMG_239320.JPG

IMG_239520.JPG

IMG_239622.JPG

And the veg tent under the Mars Reflector 144 x5, days 44-49
They are a little thirsty cause I will be up potting today

IMG_238723.JPG

IMG_238827.JPG

Looking really good Snarlyweed.

I just took 4 more big-bud clones to replace the ones the cat ate :) Making sure I have rooted clones ready for when I receive my prize from Mars-Hydro. That's gonna be some setup folks, with side-lighting and everything. Really looking forward to get started.

What do you think I should do in the Mars-Hydro tent folks? Anything special you think I should try out?

Looking really good Snarlyweed.

I just took 4 more big-bud clones to replace the ones the cat ate :) Making sure I have rooted clones ready for when I receive my prize from Mars-Hydro. That's gonna be some setup folks, with side-lighting and everything. Really looking forward to get started.

What do you think I should do in the Mars-Hydro tent folks? Anything special you think I should try out?

You could set up a campsite lol :)
Just kidding, but you pose a good question. are you looking to push things to the edge?

My 160 is covering the 80x80 tent perfectly. I think a 320 will cover a 4x4 area very well. I won't do it with a 320 though. I will use the 4 80's :) And it won't be 20l pots but 15l autopots. A 4x4 scrog with 4x80's and 4 side-bars with flowering spectrum. That is most likely how the first round will look like.

@SnarlyWeed - Sure, I would love to push the edge

My 160 is covering the 80x80 tent perfectly. I think a 320 will cover a 4x4 area very well. I won't do it with a 320 though. I will use the 4 80's :) And it won't be 20l pots but 15l autopots. A 4x4 scrog with 4x80's and 4 side-bars with flowering spectrum. That is most likely how the first round will look like.

I'm going to be running my 320 on a 4/4 with 4 light bars will be growing 4-5 blueberry. New journal is in my sig

Didn't really have anything specific in mind, but I am fascinated by weasel's grafting and he is just flipping a 3 graft lady. Thought it might be a nice little side trip to take, from seed to graft to flower. But wouldn't fit in with your plans. Just rambling out loud :)

Been wanting to try grafting, but that's something for the future :)

Didn't really have anything specific in mind, but I am fascinated by weasel's grafting and he is just flipping a 3 graft lady. Thought it might be a nice little side trip to take, from seed to graft to flower. But wouldn't fit in with your plans. Just rambling out loud :)

I actually won something :) Something really amazing. I am so exited but I can't tell anyone. That fucking sucks!

Legalize!

Back
Top Bottom