Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I will keep following your grow journal, the 48LEDs is very weak, so usually it will not burn the plants, and we are using the same spectrums as other lights, so if it not by the high power or spectrum problem, We would like to check it out what the problem it should be .
prey for this grow.
Much love!! It is a weak light you say but I purchased it from you as a bundle. Mars sold me the tent and light as a package. If it's too weak maybe I should have been given a different light instead?

I placed my arm over my bud sites and could feel the heat from the led. Was not a lot but over a long period I can see issues. Either way hope it's genetics and part of flowering. Plants are not dead yet lol

Will keep ya posted :)

haha, small tent, small light, both of them are weak for me :) but they are cuople:circle-of-love: I will try to work with you to know why the plant gets problem. we want all our customer grow happy, grow healthy. thank you Indy, you are friendly :high-five:
Much love!! It is a weak light you say but I purchased it from you as a bubdle. Mars sold me the tent and light as a package. If it's too weak maybe I should have been given a different light instead?

I placed my arm over my bud sites and could feel the heat from the led. Was not a lot but over a long period I can see issues. Either way hope it's genetics and part of flowering. Plants are not dead yet lol

Will keep ya posted :)

so your room is ready? and you do not need grow tent in your room, you just need light for veg?

If you want the best light. I recommend our veg light for you . here is the link :
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
this light has to be shipped from China,so compared with other lights, it is a bit more expensive, but this light is only for veg, so worth it.

10x10 area, you need 5 pieces, your veg room will be happy:)

Well also I need an idea for a 10x 10x veg

Thanks Sara my light turned up way ahead of schedule been on for a few hours and it's already helping my 2 plants will post few picture later on

BTW, we want to make some videos for all our products, then our clients can watch the product videos before they place order. they can not touch the real product, but they can sell all the things before they place order, then they will feel much more comfortable. here is our first video:
Mars Hydro Mars Pro II 80LED grow light view - YouTube

Any better idea? tell us, then you can get all the information you want in a different way. join us, maybe the best COB light tester will be you :) :circle-of-love:

I love that your taking the time to actually be apart of not just "pos" but also through some of our entire grows with help and comments. I think the video should be just a regular guy reading the script instead of a computer animated voice. And also maybe show lumens readout on a tester and show actual power draw from the wall with the tester. And maybe focus some on what marshydro has to offer that other products don't. For one price point then maybe some other technical jargon specifics for the individual light and then do different videos for different lights. Great job tho guys#global420. And in my journal marshydro is all I use because it was the best for the price thanks for that as well

Sorry for another post but I just want to show what happened over a 24 hour period.

I have no idea what I did other than raise to 22" but I had no idea a plant can actually grow so much in under 24 hours.

Here is a shot from yesterday
420-magazine-mobile836040142.jpg

And this was taking just now when lights came on

420-magazine-mobile1235679199.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1662460941.jpg

The middle just exploded with growth. I had no idea a plant can't grow that much in such short time because my other plant did not do this.

List of improvements:

- Remove the cheezy heart effects and the elevator music. It just takes focus away from what's important here - the light
- Hire someone who speaks perfect English to read from a manuscript rather than using a computer generated voice.
- More information about the lamp - lumens - space covered - suggestions for tent size and so on
- Demonstrate how the lamps can be connected together if you want to expand your setup
- Shorten the video. There are many seconds that's not needed to tell the story

BTW, we want to make some videos for all our products, then our clients can watch the product videos before they place order. they can not touch the real product, but they can sell all the things before they place order, then they will feel much more comfortable. here is our first video:
Mars Hydro Mars Pro II 80LED grow light view - YouTube

Any better idea? tell us, then you can get all the information you want in a different way. join us, maybe the best COB light tester will be you :) :circle-of-love:

you are welcome SRFS:high-five: I am sitting here wait for your pictures:)
Thanks Sara my light turned up way ahead of schedule been on for a few hours and it's already helping my 2 plants will post few picture later on

We are very grateful for your information ohioboy, We will try our best to make all the products and customers experience better and better. you get my promise, the next Video will included something you recommend . PAR information, watt, and our advantages, why buy mars hydro:)

with your help, we always know how to do better. thank you so much .
I love that your taking the time to actually be apart of not just "pos" but also through some of our entire grows with help and comments. I think the video should be just a regular guy reading the script instead of a computer animated voice. And also maybe show lumens readout on a tester and show actual power draw from the wall with the tester. And maybe focus some on what marshydro has to offer that other products don't. For one price point then maybe some other technical jargon specifics for the individual light and then do different videos for different lights. Great job tho guys#global420. And in my journal marshydro is all I use because it was the best for the price thanks for that as well

So the marshydro 600watt led and the mars2 400 watt led are both basically the same price which one would you suggest. I like to dream lol

factory suggestion: go to Mars II 400 , more spectrums and better quality, I am in the factory , I know. If I am a buyer , I would like to get away from eBay or amazon , because we are selling products on eBay and amazon, we know the price competition is terrible there, so the sellers try their best to cut their cost , how they cut the cost? reduce the material or take some parts out, It is really very hard for us to catch up with them on price, that is why we have mars300 and mars 600, we make it less spectrums, a bit lower quality and warranty is different too . that is why we do not want to sell on our website. it is really very hard to provide service to our customers.

In China, we also have taobao, like your eBay, I buy from there very less, yes, the price is really very low, but the picture is great, when I get the things, it is really totally different. I do not want to waste my time to return the package and have to talk a lot things with sellers. so I prefer to check the product in the local store, then buy from their official website to get some discount :) then I get the real quality thing I want and I get the better price too . my experience :)

Sorry for another post but I just want to show what happened over a 24 hour period.

I have no idea what I did other than raise to 22" but I had no idea a plant can actually grow so much in under 24 hours.

Here is a shot from yesterday
420-magazine-mobile836040142.jpg

And this was taking just now when lights came on

420-magazine-mobile1235679199.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1662460941.jpg

The middle just exploded with growth. I had no idea a plant can't grow that much in such short time because my other plant did not do this.

I was scared by this post at the beginning, lol, I thought maybe the bad things happy, but the more I read, happier I am:) If the light is power enough and good enough, you add the nutrition and CO2 , they will grow very fast in 24 hours. :cheer:

List of improvements:

- Remove the cheezy heart effects and the elevator music. It just takes focus away from what's important here - the light
- Hire someone who speaks perfect English to read from a manuscript rather than using a computer generated voice.
- More information about the lamp - lumens - space covered - suggestions for tent size and so on
- Demonstrate how the lamps can be connected together if you want to expand your setup
- Shorten the video. There are many seconds that's not needed to tell the story

yes, sir :high-five: you will see the next video soon, next week I think , it will be different totally .
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I know there are a lot people are helping us to be better, I am so happy , and you make my weekend great . :lot-o-toke:

I was scared by this post at the beginning, lol, I thought maybe the bad things happy, but the more I read, happier I am:) If the light is power enough and good enough, you add the nutrition and CO2 , they will grow very fast in 24 hours. :cheer:

Thank you Smoke!

LOL had ya thinking for a minute there :) Both plants are doing well. I did however do some flushing on King Tut. She is in a 5 gallon pot. I ran a ph test today and she was at pH 5.5, I ran almost 40 liters through her over a few hours and the pH went up to 6.3, I used 1/2 nute dosage for the final 8 liters.

Add CO2? Yeah...not likely lol...did you see my setup?

20170411_202443.jpg

20170414_230743.jpg

I am doing overkill with 2 plants, 3 fans, and a carbon filter in there. And I honestly dont have a clue how to do CO2 or know whats involved. Can't really spend extra money right now, so whatever happens happens. I wont know about the light yet, I raised her a few days and never really seen any noticeable damage, so far so good!

Here is a snap from my phone after she was flushed

420-magazine-mobile1052333991.jpg

Will get a better quality shot again soon!

CO2 can help the plants grow very fast. most of my friend use it . one of my friend said, he put enough CO2 in, the plants can grow 5-10cm per 24 hours.
Thank you Smoke!

LOL had ya thinking for a minute there :) Both plants are doing well. I did however do some flushing on King Tut. She is in a 5 gallon pot. I ran a ph test today and she was at pH 5.5, I ran almost 40 liters through her over a few hours and the pH went up to 6.3, I used 1/2 nute dosage for the final 8 liters.

Add CO2? Yeah...not likely lol...did you see my setup?

20170411_202443.jpg

20170414_230743.jpg

I am doing overkill with 2 plants, 3 fans, and a carbon filter in there. And I honestly dont have a clue how to do CO2 for growing. Can't really spend extra money right now, so whatever happens happens. I wont know about the light yet, I raised her a few days and never really seen any noticeable damage, so far so good!

Here is a snap from my phone after she was flushed

420-magazine-mobile1052333991.jpg

Will get a better quality shot again soon!

CO2 can help the plants grow very fast. most of my friend use it . one of my friend said, he put enough CO2 in, the plants can grow 5-10cm per 24 hours.

OK...not to get off topic from this LED forum but whats the cheapest way to do this?

this topic we talk grow and help growers go better:) just some times we do some led grow light and grow tent ads,lol ,. help me get some sales:)

I saw them bought a CO2 generator , it will cost 400+ or 600+ , I saw in a hydroponic store in WashingTon DC, I am not sure how much it will be in other States, but I do believe someone else will help on this .
:high-five:
OK...not to get off topic from this LED forum but whats the cheapest way to do this?

Back
Top Bottom