Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

WHAT ABOUT HANGING DISTANCE FOR MARS PRO II 160.im in 6 days in veg ,light is 18/6 ,4 X auto mazar ,bloom spectar is on ,hanging dist. is 40-45 cm is that good ?ty

Have two of them at 26 inches at the end of veg they burned my plants be careful they have some power. Now I'm 3 days in flower at 24 inches and allowing them to grow towards the light. Will start to raise them at 18 inches.

:goodjob:I'm glad to know that,the Mars Pro II series did great work so far.:high-five:
You can first upload your pics to the Gallery,then you can use it.
Gallery-Upload picture-slecte picture/file-process,then when you write posts,you can choose pictures from the camera icon.:high-five:
Well I got my first crop down using my mars pro ii 128's. I'm rather pleased.
If I can remember how to post pictures I will.

And if mars is looking for a legal Canadian medical grower to advertise for them, let me know : D

How your plants react to the 40-45cm distance so far? If they react good,then you can keep it that way,if not good,you can hang the lights higher.:high-five:
WHAT ABOUT HANGING DISTANCE FOR MARS PRO II 160.im in 6 days in veg ,light is 18/6 ,4 X auto mazar ,bloom spectar is on ,hanging dist. is 40-45 cm is that good ?ty

Yes,the Mars Pro II series with higher updated chips and driver,so it's with better light intenisty,and higher power.:high-five:
Have two of them at 26 inches at the end of veg they burned my plants be careful they have some power. Now I'm 3 days in flower at 24 inches and allowing them to grow towards the light. Will start to raise them at 18 inches.

Sara, this is a 10 week old today from seed a bud that wanted you to know she loves her Mars-Hydro Reflector 96
420-magazine-mobile260339556.jpg

:cheer:they are super super super frosty,congrats in advance.:bravo:
Sara, this is a 10 week old today from seed a bud that wanted you to know she loves her Mars-Hydro Reflector 96
420-magazine-mobile260339556.jpg

Check out the mothers Sara :) They have been in the tent you gave me for 17 days now. Starting to fill out the net real good. The lamps you sent me are working as expected and I'm a happy camper. Look how happy they are under the 80's

MHPH_01.jpg

MHPH_02.jpg

Then I have something wonderful to show you all. This was taken as a clone at day 24 in bloom. Now it's rooted and in full re-vegg. It's a White Widow from Dutch Passion and she's going wild!

ww_revegg02.jpg
ww-revegg01.jpg

im first time grower , for now plants react very well ,by my judgment.i dont know how its looks like went light burn is happen!!do you have some pics.or what i need too look on plant???ty

So here we are on day 68 - Week 10

Marsh Hydro Reflector 48 destroyed my King Tut! She looks good from the top, but damn she is just destroyed! Very bad light burn. I have raised the light even higher to the 22" range and hope we can stop this bull**it!

The lower areas are fine, and the tops are scorched. I was going to flush her today thinking its nutrient burn but after more reading again it keeps pointing to light burn.

The other plant (Cheese) is fine and because she is still vegging and has been for 68 days, she has not been affected by the light...for an autoflower 68 days in veg, thats crazy, and we still have a minimum of 8 weeks of flower whenever she starts, if its a she..who knows!

Here are some photos of the damage, I will be happy if I get something to smoke off this, lesson learned, I am begging her not to die on me. I am happy that Cheese is still in Veg because we can avoid this for when she starts to flower.

I am still thinking I will flush the cheese plant because she is probably gonna enter flower soon I hope, and would be nice to get rid of that salt buildup from the last 50ish days

9-3.jpg

9-24.jpg

She looks nice from above...

9-42.jpg

Our Cheese is just growing and growing...

Day 68 Veg

9550.jpg

9-7.jpg

9-6.jpg

I dont wanna get excited because the last time I said she was flowering, she never and it was just another set of leaves...but this is a few days since we switched to 12/12 lighting....

....so...is this a pistol in the middle next to the purple pipe cleaner? It looks kinda big for a pistol, maybe that damn thing is just growing more leaves and is laughing at me for cursing at it so much haha

9-5.jpg

Other than the burning the light is great!

Time for this cat to smoke one and hit the sack!

Smoke em if ya got em!
:tokin:

The girls are hanging in there. After i found spider mites I done a major Defolage and washed them off with the hose as I'm at 8 weeks of flowering and didn't want to spray anything on them. Ladybugs will be here in 2 days, mars hydro 2 .
420-magazine-mobile1086945882.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1282518640.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1512572883.jpg

Iti

Bro are you gonna do a release inside your tent inside your house? For real I thought about it as I am having issues as well but it'll be impossible to keep them contained anytime you open the tent to water or whatever there gonna fly out into your crib bro. Have you thought about that or escaping from unused airports or clogging up your filter etc. lol bro. Serious cause if you did I wanna know so I can do it to lol#global420

So here we are on day 68 - Week 10

Marsh Hydro Reflector 48 destroyed my King Tut! She looks good from the top, but damn she is just destroyed! Very bad light burn. I have raised the light even higher to the 22" range and hope we can stop this bull**it!

The lower areas are fine, and the tops are scorched. I was going to flush her today thinking its nutrient burn but after more reading again it keeps pointing to light burn.

The other plant (Cheese) is fine and because she is still vegging and has been for 68 days, she has not been affected by the light...for an autoflower 68 days in veg, thats crazy, and we still have a minimum of 8 weeks of flower whenever she starts, if its a she..who knows!

Here are some photos of the damage, I will be happy if I get something to smoke off this, lesson learned, I am begging her not to die on me. I am happy that Cheese is still in Veg because we can avoid this for when she starts to flower.

I am still thinking I will flush the cheese plant because she is probably gonna enter flower soon I hope, and would be nice to get rid of that salt buildup from the last 50ish days

9-3.jpg

9-24.jpg

She looks nice from above...

9-42.jpg

Our Cheese is just growing and growing...

Day 68 Veg

9550.jpg

9-7.jpg

9-6.jpg

I dont wanna get excited because the last time I said she was flowering, she never and it was just another set of leaves...but this is a few days since we switched to 12/12 lighting....

....so...is this a pistol in the middle next to the purple pipe cleaner? It looks kinda big for a pistol, maybe that damn thing is just growing more leaves and is laughing at me for cursing at it so much haha

9-5.jpg

Other than the burning the light is great!

Time for this cat to smoke one and hit the sack!

Smoke em if ya got em!
:tokin:

Bro that plant burn is nothing by time I harvest all my leaves look like that basically side the plant uses all its stored energy to flower. You'll not miss a gram bro she'll not miss a beat on her grow. Don't forget at the end of the day it's a weed. #global420

Bro that plant burn is nothing by time I harvest all my leaves look like that basically side the plant uses all its stored energy to flower. You'll not miss a gram bro she'll not miss a beat on her grow. Don't forget at the end of the day it's a weed. #global420
Hope you are right ohioboy i will post weekly shots of the progress..dont forget to follow the grow journal.

Thanks for that info :)

Thanks for your sharing, your plants looks very healthy and happy , the clone is great too . we are very happy our lights help your plants grow so happy, maybe your plants and our lights are fall in love, that is why they love each other, hahaha , from the great plants, I can see the big harvest now :) :goodjob:
Check out the mothers Sara :) They have been in the tent you gave me for 17 days now. Starting to fill out the net real good. The lamps you sent me are working as expected and I'm a happy camper. Look how happy they are under the 80's

MHPH_01.jpg

MHPH_02.jpg

Then I have something wonderful to show you all. This was taken as a clone at day 24 in bloom. Now it's rooted and in full re-vegg. It's a White Widow from Dutch Passion and she's going wild!

ww_revegg02.jpg
ww-revegg01.jpg

I will keep following your grow journal, the 48LEDs is very weak, so usually it will not burn the plants, and we are using the same spectrums as other lights, so if it not by the high power or spectrum problem, We would like to check it out what the problem it should be .
prey for this grow.
Hope you are right ohioboy i will post weekly shots of the progress..dont forget to follow the grow journal.

Thanks for that info :)

no sara my girl are 3-5cm height. distance betwene top of plant and panel is 37 cm right now!!

It is acceptable now , please check your plants more often, if you are worrying your plants get any problem and you do not know, you can put picture here everyday, we would like to help you, any problem. we will tell you immediately .

Swapping out 4 1000 hps in a 7x16 room. What do you advise? Room is completely sealed and is set up with co2. Temp is no problem

If I were you, I prefer more small lights because I can cover my area very well, and more flexible . I would like to get 10 pieces Mars Pro II 160LED to get great harvest.
here is the link to the light :
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
buy 10 lights together, you can email us, we will try our best to give you the best price, if you just buy 4 big light, we can not give extra discount, the website with the discount code " martyrdom" that is the best we can do. so Generally speaking, buy more small lights would be better. but I do believe you have your idea, you can share with me. I would like to try my best to help you .

BTW, we want to make some videos for all our products, then our clients can watch the product videos before they place order. they can not touch the real product, but they can sell all the things before they place order, then they will feel much more comfortable. here is our first video:
Mars Hydro Mars Pro II 80LED grow light view - YouTube

Any better idea? tell us, then you can get all the information you want in a different way. join us, maybe the best COB light tester will be you :) :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom