Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

this topic we talk grow and help growers go better:) just some times we do some led grow light and grow tent ads,lol ,. help me get some sales:)

I saw them bought a CO2 generator , it will cost 400+ or 600+ , I saw in a hydroponic store in WashingTon DC, I am not sure how much it will be in other States, but I do believe someone else will help on this .
:high-five:

At that price I will just put my 2 kids inside, close the door and tell them to breathe fast for a few hours lol

Autoflower, I will search that method up and see what it involves. If I can pull off CO2 then why not

yeah, you can also let them listen some music to help them breathe faster ,lol
At that price I will just put my 2 kids inside, close the door and tell them to breathe fast for a few hours lol

Autoflower, I will search that method up and see what it involves. If I can pull off CO2 then why not

Is there anyone can share some funny grow stories with me ? grow cannabis story , or where can I find some :) it is very important for me now :) :Namaste:

May not be a funny story...found this a few years back.

It is a Children's Bedtime Story Book called "It's Just A Plant"

Head on over to It's Just a Plant

Click the page to move onto the next.

After page 14 it will ask you to buy

Just replace the number at the end with the next page number so you dont have to buy

15.html, 16.html, 17.html etc when it stops just change the number again. Only like 25 pages or so...its actually a really good story!

thank you nick:circle-of-love:
May not be a funny story...found this a few years back.

It is a Children's Bedtime Story Book called "It's Just A Plant"

Head on over to It's Just a Plant

Click the page to move onto the next.

After page 14 it will ask you to buy

Just replace the number at the end with the next page number so you dont have to buy

15.html, 16.html, 17.html etc when it stops just change the number again. Only like 25 pages or so...its actually a really good story!

Bro are you gonna do a release inside your tent inside your house? For real I thought about it as I am having issues as well but it'll be impossible to keep them contained anytime you open the tent to water or whatever there gonna fly out into your crib bro. Have you thought about that or escaping from unused airports or clogging up your filter etc. lol bro. Serious cause if you did I wanna know so I can do it to lol#global420
My tent is in my shed so no worries about any of that. Thanks bro. Looks it's under control. I'll do another release tomorrow. I should only have 2 weeks left, 2 girls were showing pistols before I flipped to 12/12, and it's been 8 weeks of flipped. So I'll just do water for the last weeks and chop chop. Then a major clean and bug bomb. I have to decide if I'll start again or wait. Summer is finally here and the temps are hard to keep down only hot days. I've putting a frozen 2L bottle of water inside now.

The girls last night
420-magazine-mobile1542197615.jpg

420-magazine-mobile137054763.jpg

420-magazine-mobile820578064.jpg

Iti

Happy Canada Day and harvest day!!!! I've been super busy and haven't been on the forums at all, but I have just started to harvest my 4th crop grown with MH LEDs. This time I ran 5 plants under 3x MarsII 900's and 2x Reflector 96's. Very happy with how things look at this stage, with 2-3 of the 5 strains ready for chop at day 68 of flower. Once again, was happy with the performance of the MH lights, except that I suffered my first bulb burnouts on the very first MarsII 900 that I purchased. It got a little hot for a couple of days, and noticed charred spots and 5-6 bulbs no longer working scattered across my light. Happened mid-flower and didn't get any worse thankfully. Kinda bummed, but have been lucky to this point after running these lights for over 3 years. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Running pure coco coir in a drain-to-waste drip system. Vegged for 2.5 months with heavy training, super-cropping/pinching, and defoliation. 5 different strains: DNA Silver LA, Next Generation Grapefruit Diesel, HSO Raspberry Diesel, HSO Lemon Kush Headband, Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star.

Here's some pre-harvest garden shots and some pics of the chunky Lemon Kush Headband buds. Got some nice purpling and they smell citrusy and delicious!

IMG_378017.JPG

IMG_383012.jpg

Here are a couple colas from my white widow auto i harvested, she was under the Mars 1200, im very pleased with the performance of the light, my buds are nice and dence, wet weight from whole plant after trim was 462 grams so hopefully i will get in between 3 1/2 to 4oz dry.. .
1de1017d6a14dfd639cd19c1209bd896.jpg
327e9286c65e4ae46ac45810280a2dc6.jpg

:goodjob:In summer,it is not easy to make the temperature under control,after you put the frozen bottles,how about your growing temperature?:high-five:
My tent is in my shed so no worries about any of that. Thanks bro. Looks it's under control. I'll do another release tomorrow. I should only have 2 weeks left, 2 girls were showing pistols before I flipped to 12/12, and it's been 8 weeks of flipped. So I'll just do water for the last weeks and chop chop. Then a major clean and bug bomb. I have to decide if I'll start again or wait. Summer is finally here and the temps are hard to keep down only hot days. I've putting a frozen 2L bottle of water inside now.

The girls last night
420-magazine-mobile1542197615.jpg

420-magazine-mobile137054763.jpg

420-magazine-mobile820578064.jpg

Iti

:cheer::cheer::cheer::party:
Congratulations for your harvest.:cheer:
Please send email to service@mars-hydro.com,we will try our best to help you for your lights.
You got really nice growing there,frosty buds.:bravo:
Happy Canada Day and harvest day!!!! I've been super busy and haven't been on the forums at all, but I have just started to harvest my 4th crop grown with MH LEDs. This time I ran 5 plants under 3x MarsII 900's and 2x Reflector 96's. Very happy with how things look at this stage, with 2-3 of the 5 strains ready for chop at day 68 of flower. Once again, was happy with the performance of the MH lights, except that I suffered my first bulb burnouts on the very first MarsII 900 that I purchased. It got a little hot for a couple of days, and noticed charred spots and 5-6 bulbs no longer working scattered across my light. Happened mid-flower and didn't get any worse thankfully. Kinda bummed, but have been lucky to this point after running these lights for over 3 years. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Running pure coco coir in a drain-to-waste drip system. Vegged for 2.5 months with heavy training, super-cropping/pinching, and defoliation. 5 different strains: DNA Silver LA, Next Generation Grapefruit Diesel, HSO Raspberry Diesel, HSO Lemon Kush Headband, Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star.

Here's some pre-harvest garden shots and some pics of the chunky Lemon Kush Headband buds. Got some nice purpling and they smell citrusy and delicious!

IMG_378017.JPG

IMG_383012.jpg

:cheer:you are a happy man now,haha,so frosty.Nice work.How long you will flowering them?
Continuing to mature under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96
420-magazine-mobile1893851036.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1111170270.jpg

I'm sure they are much bigger than my palm.:bravo:did you taste some of them already?:volcano-smiley:
Here are a couple colas from my white widow auto i harvested, she was under the Mars 1200, im very pleased with the performance of the light, my buds are nice and dence, wet weight from whole plant after trim was 462 grams so hopefully i will get in between 3 1/2 to 4oz dry.. .
1de1017d6a14dfd639cd19c1209bd896.jpg
327e9286c65e4ae46ac45810280a2dc6.jpg

Took a shot today when I had the girl out for a checkup

Week 6 flower and she isn't really flowering much or fattening up any. Worried to death she will remain this size but here she is..still another 2 to 3 weeks to go I believe

420-magazine-mobile1855673360.jpg

420-magazine-mobile704315944.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1990654172.jpg

On a positive not there has been no more burning of leaves since the light was adjusted...safe to say that problem is resolved. Fingers crossed ahe fills out.

:cheer:you are a happy man now,haha,so frosty.Nice work.How long you will flowering them?

These will stay in flower until the trichomes turn 50% amber or so. The plants will tell me when they are ready. Perhaps 3 to 4 more weeks.

:circle-of-love:How about your room temperature and the growing room temperature?:high-five:How often did you water them these days?:Namaste:
Took a shot today when I had the girl out for a checkup

Week 6 flower and she isn't really flowering much or fattening up any. Worried to death she will remain this size but here she is..still another 2 to 3 weeks to go I believe

420-magazine-mobile1855673360.jpg

420-magazine-mobile704315944.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1990654172.jpg

On a positive not there has been no more burning of leaves since the light was adjusted...safe to say that problem is resolved. Fingers crossed ahe fills out.

Yeah,for auto growing,plants will always lead the way,haha.They already frosty now,i'm picturing 3-4 weeks later...sugars sugars sugars....:volcano-smiley:
These will stay in flower until the trichomes turn 50% amber or so. The plants will tell me when they are ready. Perhaps 3 to 4 more weeks.

:circle-of-love:How about your room temperature and the growing room temperature?:high-five:How often did you water them these days?:Namaste:
Growing room temp and room temp is 25 to 27 C

I water every 3 to 5 days depending...gave her a good watering 2 days ago so probably another 4 days to go for another feeding

:goodjob:seems everything is good,hope they will recover soon.
How about the nutirents you are using now? Did you make any adjustment of the nutrients? :Namaste:
Growing room temp and room temp is 25 to 27 C

I water every 3 to 5 days depending...gave her a good watering 2 days ago so probably another 4 days to go for another feeding

Back
Top Bottom