Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:goodjob:your garden are bushy...will you defo them? they will keep stretch out ....:bravo:
COCO will be better for the water problem,right?i mean it will just keep enough water for plants root needs,will not cause extra water remain inside of the pot...:volcano-smiley:

8 days of flower so far. So stretch has just began. I will defol after about 20 days of flower. I feed twice a day in coco. Little to no run off brfore lights out and good run off right after lights come on.

That's great.so they already show some pistils?:volcano-smiley:
You are using coco,did you try the Perlite mix with soil before?
8 days of flower so far. So stretch has just began. I will defol after about 20 days of flower. I feed twice a day in coco. Little to no run off brfore lights out and good run off right after lights come on.

:circle-of-love:seems your tent are very busy all the time...haha,cannabis grow very fast...almost each day they are different,right?:cheer: Will you control the height of your plants?:volcano-smiley:
I use a local mix and it has done pretty good but im wanting to try promix soon. As far as hight my tent is almost 7ft tall so i got plenty of room but i like to keep my plants short and bushy with a even canopy, i love training them its so much fun, i see myself as artist, sculpt the plant to look the way i want lol. Here is a pic of a white widow i will be harvesting in about a week, i kept her trained low and her buds are very dence, she's not going to have much fluffy stuff at all.. .
a9c16d5f2c2b86014c8a2151efa9c34f.jpg
d4d7e03c1ba2fc9e8394dbb5e55460f8.jpg

Had our King Tut outside the tent last night before, so far she is still alive. I am noticing some yellowish happening but where she is week 6 that could be due to age as she enters the final run and hopefully swells during the process...

Day 74 - Week 6 Flower

9-81.jpg

Reflector 48 is lighting her...so why not enter the giveaway @SmokeSara

Mars Hydro Plant Picture Competition
Now we need tester to test our New COB, but it is always not easy to find out right tester for most of you are good testers. So we decided to hold this competition to find the right one.
Rules:
1. You should only use our Mars II, reflector, or Mars Pro II series lights. And in the photos, you should make sure the light can be seen.
2. Only plants allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots.
3. The competition will open from 4th to 14th , voting will run from 15th to 22nd in July
4. when you post your photos, please @us
Hope everyone enjoy this competition!
All the rights reserved by Mars Hydro
7_-_1_.jpg

Would love to test anything mars has to offer, but really just jumping at a chance to show off my project plant .

1x Topped and trained White Widow under an older Mars II 700w (possibly 10,000+ running hours).
Nearly ready, canopy is just under 3ft sq.

Thanks Sara!

420-magazine-mobile558666507.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530498428.jpg

Here is the Cheese plant...not sure what it is yet but this plant is growing!

If those vibrant areas are bud sites then there will be a lot of growth because she is very low and even from the LST, branches are a mess and its very difficult to water without getting the leaves wet

Day 74 VEG:

9-93.jpg

:bravo:Though this is your first growing,you didn't great job.your plants are doing well so far.:cheer:
No my first grow ever. I think I'm on the right track. I watch my temp humidity and ph religiously. That I think is the secret to success.

:bravo:with training,the plants will be more bushy and usually give big buds
Your plants got big buds.:bravo:If the plants too tall,it will affect the buds,right? i mean the stem attract more attention....:volcano-smiley:
I use a local mix and it has done pretty good but im wanting to try promix soon. As far as hight my tent is almost 7ft tall so i got plenty of room but i like to keep my plants short and bushy with a even canopy, i love training them its so much fun, i see myself as artist, sculpt the plant to look the way i want lol. Here is a pic of a white widow i will be harvesting in about a week, i kept her trained low and her buds are very dence, she's not going to have much fluffy stuff at all.. .
a9c16d5f2c2b86014c8a2151efa9c34f.jpg
d4d7e03c1ba2fc9e8394dbb5e55460f8.jpg

:circle-of-love:hi The rooster,ok,i will check.
If you want to edit your signature,you can go to the Setting page,then you can find the find the "Edit signature" on the left side.:high-five:
Hello Sara :) it's me the rooster from GC!
Check out my grow for some reason my signature isn't working but I picked up a few Mars and added them to the veg and flower rooms. Pleased with the added light. They also helped me stack up my 150 plant outdoor season!

:bravo:thanks,also the light should be seend together with your plants.:volcano-smiley: @SmokeSara
Had our King Tut outside the tent last night before, so far she is still alive. I am noticing some yellowish happening but where she is week 6 that could be due to age as she enters the final run and hopefully swells during the process...

Day 74 - Week 6 Flower

9-81.jpg

Reflector 48 is lighting her...so why not enter the giveaway @SmokeSara

:tommy:she got fat leaves.:bravo:
As many customer want us to have COB light,so we develop this light,we want to know if it's really what our customer wants,and we want our growers compare to the our LED lights with COB.:high-five:
Would love to test anything mars has to offer, but really just jumping at a chance to show off my project plant .

1x Topped and trained White Widow under an older Mars II 700w (possibly 10,000+ running hours).
Nearly ready, canopy is just under 3ft sq.

Thanks Sara!

420-magazine-mobile558666507.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530498428.jpg

I saw branches everywhere......you may need to water them from the bottom?:volcano-smiley:
Here is the Cheese plant...not sure what it is yet but this plant is growing!

If those vibrant areas are bud sites then there will be a lot of growth because she is very low and even from the LST, branches are a mess and its very difficult to water without getting the leaves wet

Day 74 VEG:

9-93.jpg

Mars Hydro Plant Picture Competition
We need tester to test our New COB light, if you are interested,do not miss it.Share your pics with us to win the most New design of Mars-hydro procuts!!!
Rules: Join Mars Hydro LED growing group
1. You should only use our Mars II, reflector, or Mars Pro II series lights. And in the photos, you should make sure the light can be seen.
2. Only plants allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots.
3. Post picture in our main thread:Mars-hydro LED growing discussion,and @ us
4. The competition will open from 4th to 14th , voting will run from 15th to 22nd in July
Hope everyone enjoy this competition!
All the rights reserved by Mars Hydro
7_-_1_.jpg

420-magazine-mobile553629977.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1285760447.jpg

Hi guys, quick question... I have Pro2 160 and 80 and was wondering if it's ok to tilt the 80 so it directs itself more to my growing area. Wasn't sure if they're built to stay horizontal or not? Happy growing:thumb:

Hi guys, quick question... I have Pro2 160 and 80 and was wondering if it's ok to tilt the 80 so it directs itself more to my growing area. Wasn't sure if they're built to stay horizontal or not? Happy growing:thumb:
Don't see it being a problem mate have seen few guys growing with hps in middle of there tent then led panels on tilt at either end. Won't hurt

Back
Top Bottom