Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:bravo:with training,the plants will be more bushy and usually give big buds
Your plants got big buds.:bravo:If the plants too tall,it will affect the buds,right? i mean the stem attract more attention....:volcano-smiley:
Yea keeping a even canopy lets pretty much all branches and budsites get equal light, that way all buds will be nice and dence, if you let plant get tall you will have dence buds on top and alot of fluffy airy buds on the bottom.. .

Here's some White Widow under Mars Pro II 320 @Mars Hydro

0033244.jpg

I got it,sometimes if the plants got too strong stems or tall stems isn't a good thing....:high-five:
Training is important then:bravo:
Yea keeping a even canopy lets pretty much all branches and budsites get equal light, that way all buds will be nice and dence, if you let plant get tall you will have dence buds on top and alot of fluffy airy buds on the bottom.. .

420-magazine-mobile875146132.jpg
420-magazine-mobile799877034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2078883628.jpg

Nice job Sara light is working amazing came home from long night of work to find that there beginning to get some brilliant growth from the new mars hydro reflector light. Very happy plants are looking fuller couldn't be happier. Let see what this puppy can do.

When's the cob competition winners being announced?

Hello people. Was wondering if anyone out there could help me. I am looking at Leds and toying with the idea of Mars Hydro Lights ( also looking at 2 other brands as well). Currently I am using 5, 1000's and 6, 600's watt digital ballast Hids for 45 plants, and I am currently setting up for a 70 Plant run. So switching to Leds is going to be a considerable expense.

Questions.

1. Are the Leds worth it for a Large scale run? If so how/why

2. Are the Mars worth it, being an overseas company? What about Apollo or Advanced Leds?

3. Anyone deal with thier support? Actually measure light output of the units?

4. Any type of Satisfaction Warranty?

5. I am in Atlantic Canada, Cheapest place to buy them, or get one to try.

6. What is thier best model? Watts per Lumen/ Par output

Any Help would be appreciated

:circle-of-love: The competition will open from 4th to 14th , voting will run from 15th to 22nd in July:high-five:
420-magazine-mobile875146132.jpg
420-magazine-mobile799877034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2078883628.jpg

Nice job Sara light is working amazing came home from long night of work to find that there beginning to get some brilliant growth from the new mars hydro reflector light. Very happy plants are looking fuller couldn't be happier. Let see what this puppy can do.

When's the cob competition winners being announced?

:bravo:so about one month to go, what is your hanging distance now?:volcano-smiley:
This lady is thriving under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. Put to germ on 4/20. Expected harvest eta 8/4/2017.
420-magazine-mobile1501588632.jpg

This was tonight's peek.

@SmokeSara

:bravo:thanks for sharing with us,how does she smells like now?:cheer:
This photo is just to share with all in the Mars-Hydro light community. This is growing under a Reflector 96. Still about 4 weeks from harvest. She'll let me know when for sure.
420-magazine-mobile1598717078.jpg

:circle-of-love:hi wildride ,welcome to Mars-hydro.
May i know your growing space? We have different size light which can cover different growing area.From 1.5'x1.5' to 4.2x4.2',and if you hang the light higher,it can cover bigger growing area.:high-five:
2. Are the Mars worth it, being an overseas company? What about Apollo or Advanced Leds?
Mars-hydro LED are one of the biggest LED grow light manufacturer in China,we have been selling LED growing since2009.We develop LED light based on the ideas which we gathering from growers on many different social media forums,such as 420magazine,FB.....and we sent our lights to our growers to test them for us,for sure,our grow light is good for cannabis growing.:high-five:
On our official website,we put the actual wattage,and most of our growers checked it after they got our products.
We have warranty for our Grow light,anyone purchase light after 2015 oct,we have 2 years warranty for our customers,even after the warranty range,we will always try our best to help our customers.
And no matter what you want to know about growing or our products,you can always find me here,i will always be here to help you.And we have service center at Canada.:high-five:
Our official website always got the lowest price,compare to other website,as ebay or Amazon,they need to pay the service charge,our official website do not need.:high-five:And we have warehouse in Canada,as you are 420member,i can give you a coupon code:sara,with this code you can get 3% off from our official website.:high-five: As we have our own facatory,so we can offer the lowest price as we can on our official website.:high-five:
The best model will be the Mars Pro II series lights,they are the best light among all of our products so far,many grower got great result from it.:high-five:This series,with upgraded chips and driver,use reflective cups,install without lens and glass cover,so they are with higher light intensity and penatrate deeper.:high-five:As it has ventalation vents all around the panel,it run cooler and will last longer.:high-five:
2_2_10.jpg

Hello people. Was wondering if anyone out there could help me. I am looking at Leds and toying with the idea of Mars Hydro Lights ( also looking at 2 other brands as well). Currently I am using 5, 1000's and 6, 600's watt digital ballast Hids for 45 plants, and I am currently setting up for a 70 Plant run. So switching to Leds is going to be a considerable expense.

Questions.

Any Help would be appreciated

:goodjob:Later you can try the Mars Pro II series lights.May i know what is size of your growing space?
126.gif

We are running 4 x 1000 hps. Soon to be replaced with LED. Will photo and update once in flower...Just usin a few old school 300 watters for vegging

Mars Hydro Plant Picture Competition
We need tester to test our New COB light, if you are interested,do not miss it.Share your pics with us to win the most New design of Mars-hydro procuts!!!
Rules:
1. You should only use our Mars II, reflector, or Mars Pro II series lights. And in the photos, you should make sure the light can be seen.
2. Only plants allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots.
3. Post picture in our main thread,and @smokesara,who pic got most LIKES win.
The competition will open from 4th to 14th , voting will run from 15th to 22nd in July
Hope everyone enjoy this competition!
All the rights reserved by Mars Hydro
7_-_1_.jpg

:bravo:so about one month to go, what is your hanging distance now?:volcano-smiley:

The Reflector 96 is hanging a mean distance of 12 inches. No light burn at all. The tent does include 2 clip fans as well as a filter and inline fan. So the air moves very well. No heat worries at all, just strength of the light itself is what concerns me. For flowering MH recommends 12 inches. So that is where I have the light hung. So far so good.

Back
Top Bottom