Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thank you, So I will be looking at around a Minimum of 12 for my canopy in both rooms, thank you very much. Ill be checking your website shortly.

Can the remotes operate all lights together or do they operate independitly?

Hey wildride. Check me out at my journal. I have lots of different lights including 2 epistar 160's. I tried to send you a pm but you don't have enough posts yet.

:goodjob:Later you can try the Mars Pro II series lights.May i know what is size of your growing space?
126.gif
8x16

:bravo:yeah,they look much better now,and frosty
Here is where we stand with King Tut...

The burning has stopped and all is well, she is looking really good and is recivering well, seems she is starting to work on her buds more now which is excellent news!

cheese-3.jpg

cheese-4.jpg

One remote can contol all the lights within 50m area,but we do not recommend customer go with the remote system lights.The remote sytem lights are complicated to use,the singal may interfer with each other.And the smart system is hard to reset without our Chinese engineer's help:Namaste:
We had some growers tried the remote sytem lights,but finally they switched to switchable lights.The switchable lights are more convenient to use.:high-five:
Thank you, So I will be looking at around a Minimum of 12 for my canopy in both rooms, thank you very much. Ill be checking your website shortly.

Can the remotes operate all lights together or do they operate independitly?

:thanks:Your growing room will be the good place to check out the Mars Pro II series lights:goodjob:
Hey wildride. Check me out at my journal. I have lots of different lights including 2 epistar 160's. I tried to send you a pm but you don't have enough posts yet.

Hello everyone, hope you are doing fine. I have a couple plants at 8 weeks flowering under my 3 year old Mars ll 900 light.
The back plant is Satori ( sativa ) and the front plant is Buckeye Purple ( indica ). Tent is a bit empty because I put a plant out in the garden, usually 4 plants in there, sometimes more depending on the strain.
Satori needs a couple more weeks and should have nice size buds when it is done, the Buckeye need about a week more, smaller buds but very dense. The Buckeye Purple seeds are hard to come by but well worth the trouble to get them.
I hope you like the pics. Stay high everyone.
Buckey_contest_001_1280x1033_.jpg
Buckey_contest_003_903x1280_.jpg
Buckey_contest_013_1280x1012_.jpg
Buckey_contest_010_853x1280_.jpg
Buckey_contest_008_1280x853_.jpg
IMG_2451_1280x1125_.jpg
IMG_2452_1280x853_.jpg
IMG_2444_1028x1280_.jpg
IMG_2439_1280x959_.jpg
IMG_2440_1280x908_.jpg

:bravo:it seems you can add one more plants there:volcano-smiley:Do you want to join the contest?
420-magazine-mobile202782733.jpg

The 144x5 in action.
Just over 3 weeks and it will be over a Kalimist and a Cinderella-99. Cant wait. Keep it green.

:party:I like them all....:bravo: Do you want to join the contest?
Hello everyone, hope you are doing fine. I have a couple plants at 8 weeks flowering under my 3 year old Mars ll 900 light.
The back plant is Satori ( sativa ) and the front plant is Buckeye Purple ( indica ). Tent is a bit empty because I put a plant out in the garden, usually 4 plants in there, sometimes more depending on the strain.
Satori needs a couple more weeks and should have nice size buds when it is done, the Buckeye need about a week more, smaller buds but very dense. The Buckeye Purple seeds are hard to come by but well worth the trouble to get them.
I hope you like the pics. Stay high everyone.
Buckey_contest_001_1280x1033_.jpg
Buckey_contest_003_903x1280_.jpg
Buckey_contest_013_1280x1012_.jpg
Buckey_contest_010_853x1280_.jpg
Buckey_contest_008_1280x853_.jpg
IMG_2451_1280x1125_.jpg
IMG_2452_1280x853_.jpg
IMG_2444_1028x1280_.jpg
IMG_2439_1280x959_.jpg
IMG_2440_1280x908_.jpg

We need tester to test our New COB light, if you are interested,do not miss it.Share your pics with us to win the most New design of Mars-hydro procuts!!!
Mars Hydro Plant Picture Competition:
Rules:
1. You should only use our Mars II, reflector, or Mars Pro II series lights. And in the photos, you should make sure the light can be seen.
2. Only plants allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots.
3. post your pics in this thread,and @smokesara,your pic which get the most LIKES win.
The competition will open from 4th to 14th , voting will run from 15th to 22nd in July
7_-_1_.jpg

Train your plants part 1:Bending & Securing Parts of the Plant

Low stress Training(LST) Bend tall stems down and away from the middle of the plant as it grows so the plant takes on a more flat and wide shape. You should start this when the plant is still a seedling,because the young stems will be flexible.

Supercropping- If your plants too tall and difficult to bend,this will be your choice."Soften up" the stem first before bending it at an extreme angle. Supercropping can be very helpful towards wrangling an out-of-control plant, and it has a few other benefits too because it can stress the plant in a "good" way

Screen of Green is a technique where growers use a screen over their plants and weave stems through the screen as they grow. So when they start to make buds,they will be table -top shape and well spaced. Meanwhile the screen can support heavy buds.
LST66.jpg

7_-_1_.jpg

Rules:
1. You should only use our Mars II, reflector, or Mars Pro II series lights. And in the photos, you should make sure the light can be seen.
2. Only plants allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots.
3. post your pics in this thread,and @smokesara,your pic which get the most LIKES win.
The competition will open from 4th to 14th , voting will run from 15th to 22nd in July
Hello Sara, sure I will join the contest. How do I enter? I have pics in your other thread also.

can I enter the contest with many photos? I was thinking about taking some artsy ones later

I am using both the pro version with remote and the pro II version without remote. The lamp with remote is my favorite one because of the adjustable spectrum. Sara is right that the remote is complicated. It has a whole list of weird bugs. Fun fact! In Mars Hydro's remote controller software the clock doesn't stop at 23.59. In this software the time can be 24:00. Anyway - Mars-Hydro do not recommend these lamps. I love mine and once you figure out how to hack the remote controller it's a very trustworthy lamp as well. But yes - Listen to them and go for the version without remote unless you need to have an adjustable spectrum. I use mine for cloning and mother-plants. In such an application adjusting spectrum is a really good thing to be able to do. Most of my production lamps are however the Pro II series without remote controller to not have to think about problematic buggy software.

When it comes to which lamps you should get for such a big setup - I would go for the pro II series. The reason for this is that they're so easy to fix when they break. You just need a screw-iron and that's it. All parts can easily be replaced at home. No need to send the lamp out of the country/state. The older models are much harder to work with and if things break you risk having to do soldering and real electric work. When you do a big long-term investment like this, it's important to know that if these lamps break, you can fix them and that the company will stand behind their products. I strongly urge you to read my review of the Mars-Hydro customer support experience. Spoiler alert! They passed and got a good review from me!

I also urge you to buy at least one more lamp than you need. To sit there with a broken lamp and 60 flowering plants..... Nah - Buy one extra so you have a spare for when one of your lamps are broken. It will happen with that many lamps. One of two of them will break eventually and you'll need to replace something - It can be a power controller, pcb-board or a fan.

Review of Mars-Hydro customer/repair-service

One remote can contol all the lights within 50m area,but we do not recommend customer go with the remote system lights.The remote sytem lights are complicated to use,the singal may interfer with each other.And the smart system is hard to reset without our Chinese engineer's help:Namaste:
We had some growers tried the remote sytem lights,but finally they switched to switchable lights.The switchable lights are more convenient to use.:high-five:

pA12avM2ULTkyk1o.jpg

Hi, could you tell me what a screw iron is please, it might be that I'm from a different country but I have lot's of tools and haven't heard of a screw iron

Back
Top Bottom