Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:goodjob:In summer,it is not easy to make the temperature under control,after you put the frozen bottles,how about your growing temperature?:high-five:
It was up in the 30s a couple of times. The frozen 2 L drop the temp down a few degrees maybe to 27. But I'll be cutting early, my mites are still there and not going to risk having the girl s getting infested. So chop chop in the next couple of day.
Iti

:goodjob:seems everything is good,hope they will recover soon.
How about the nutirents you are using now? Did you make any adjustment of the nutrients? :Namaste:
I did a mini flush to be safe a few days ago and gave her 1/4 nutrients on the final 8 liters. I'm using Advanced Nutrient Micro Grow Bloom ph perfect nutes.

Indy, those look a lot more than 2 weeks away from harvest......that's generally how my buds look after about 3.5-4 week of flower. Your girls must be lagging behind due to issues, I haven't read back but can see burning on the leaves so assuming some sort of nutrient or ph issue or maybe an environmental issue? If it happened during the bud-setting phase, they may not fully recover and you definitely won't see their genetic potential unfortunately. A major stress at the beginning weeks of flower can really fuck with things. On the bright side, buds generally put on the bulk of their size and during weeks 4-6.....as your plants are lagging behind, they may still hit this bulking stage. I don't really see any orange pistils and the pistils haven't even started receding back into the calyxes yet. The calyxes will also swell near the end, another telltale sign. Have you looked at the trichomes yet? They will be an indication of how long you may have left.......based on how those buds look, I'd expect most to be clear with maybe a few cloudy in there.

Took a shot today when I had the girl out for a checkup

Week 6 flower and she isn't really flowering much or fattening up any. Worried to death she will remain this size but here she is..still another 2 to 3 weeks to go I believe

420-magazine-mobile1855673360.jpg

420-magazine-mobile704315944.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1990654172.jpg

On a positive not there has been no more burning of leaves since the light was adjusted...safe to say that problem is resolved. Fingers crossed ahe fills out.

Indy, those look a lot more than 2 weeks away from harvest......that's generally how my buds look after about 3.5-4 week of flower. Your girls must be lagging behind due to issues, I haven't read back but can see burning on the leaves so assuming some sort of nutrient or ph issue or maybe an environmental issue? If it happened during the bud-setting phase, they may not fully recover and you definitely won't see their genetic potential unfortunately. A major stress at the beginning weeks of flower can really fuck with things. On the bright side, buds generally put on the bulk of their size and during weeks 4-6.....as your plants are lagging behind, they may still hit this bulking stage. I don't really see any orange pistils and the pistils haven't even started receding back into the calyxes yet. The calyxes will also swell near the end, another telltale sign. Have you looked at the trichomes yet? They will be an indication of how long you may have left.......based on how those buds look, I'd expect most to be clear with maybe a few cloudy in there.
Hey Canuck thanks for the info. The pls t was burned on top only. I had my LED at 12" and it burned the tops of the plant. The middle and underside is pretty green and healthy. If it was from nutes I would say it would be more than the tops that are burned. Ph is between 6.3 and 6.5 and temp is 25 to 27C with humidity between 42 and 48%

I expect about 4 weeks minimum before harvest maybe longer..she may have gotten stressed when it happened. I'm in no rush for her..will be nice when it's all said and done then I can focus on the photo that's in there with her.

The photo is doing very well. Day 72 or 73 veg and no issues.

Since raising the light the burns have stopped..now it's just a ugly sight. I was gonna remove the burned areas but I'm not touching her anymore...she has to recover and do her thing.

:goodjob:So the frozen water help alot ,i may try it in my bedroom,cuz i really do not like to use the AC,everytime after i wake up,i feel not good from it.
humm...mites isn't easy to clean out them,especially in flowering stage.:high-five:
It was up in the 30s a couple of times. The frozen 2 L drop the temp down a few degrees maybe to 27. But I'll be cutting early, my mites are still there and not going to risk having the girl s getting infested. So chop chop in the next couple of day.
Iti

:Namaste:hope they will be better these days.
I did a mini flush to be safe a few days ago and gave her 1/4 nutrients on the final 8 liters. I'm using Advanced Nutrient Micro Grow Bloom ph perfect nutes.

:goodjob:humm...lemon taste..sounds great...
How many gram you may get this time?:cheer:
They went in curing jars lastnight and i had me a sample, it was very good, kinda had a hint of lemon taste but it will be much better after a cure.. .

:circle-of-love:yeah,it's too early to harvest,but the leaves....

:circle-of-love:I'm glad to hear that they are recovering now.:cheer:
Hey Canuck thanks for the info. The pls t was burned on top only. I had my LED at 12" and it burned the tops of the plant. The middle and underside is pretty green and healthy. If it was from nutes I would say it would be more than the tops that are burned. Ph is between 6.3 and 6.5 and temp is 25 to 27C with humidity between 42 and 48%

I expect about 4 weeks minimum before harvest maybe longer..she may have gotten stressed when it happened. I'm in no rush for her..will be nice when it's all said and done then I can focus on the photo that's in there with her.

The photo is doing very well. Day 72 or 73 veg and no issues.

Since raising the light the burns have stopped..now it's just a ugly sight. I was gonna remove the burned areas but I'm not touching her anymore...she has to recover and do her thing.

She weighed in at 104 grams going in the jars so that is 8 grams shy of 4oz, i will be harvesting another white widow probably this weekend or early next week and i believe she will yield close to the same amount so im pretty happy with these autos, i also have two thc bomb autos from bomb seeds in the tent that i will be harvesting within the next 3 to 4 weeks and im expecting a good yield from them two also, i will post pics at harvest. . .

:bravo:wow...you will harvest more...:cheer:so did you already bought seeds for your next growing?:volcano-smiley:
She weighed in at 104 grams going in the jars so that is 8 grams shy of 4oz, i will be harvesting another white widow probably this weekend or early next week and i believe she will yield close to the same amount so im pretty happy with these autos, i also have two thc bomb autos from bomb seeds in the tent that i will be harvesting within the next 3 to 4 weeks and im expecting a good yield from them two also, i will post pics at harvest. . .

Mars Hydro Plant Picture Competition
Now we need tester to test our New COB, but it is always not easy to find out right tester for most of you are good testers. So we decided to hold this competition to find the right one.
Rules:
1. You should only use our Mars II, reflector, or Mars Pro II series lights. And in the photos, you should make sure the light can be seen.
2. Only plants allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots.
3. The competition will open from 4th to 14th , voting will run from 15th to 22nd in July
4. when you post your photos, please @us
Hope everyone enjoy this competition!
All the rights reserved by Mars Hydro
7_-_1_.jpg

:bravo:wow...you will harvest more...:cheer:so did you already bought seeds for your next growing?:volcano-smiley:
Yea im going to do some more autos, one 4×4 with 6 white Widow and the other 4×4 will have 2 more ww, 2 kush, 1 royal queen seeds diesel, and Sour hound, i also have a blackjack auto from sweet seeds and 3 more thc bombs. A few of them will have to go under hps when it gets to crowded in tents, i want to leave them in tents under led as long as i can, thats how i done them this time, as tents get full i will move few to hps so they will have room to grow.. .

:circle-of-love:seems your tent are very busy all the time...haha,cannabis grow very fast...almost each day they are different,right?:cheer: Will you control the height of your plants?:volcano-smiley:
Yea im going to do some more autos, one 4×4 with 6 white Widow and the other 4×4 will have 2 more ww, 2 kush, 1 royal queen seeds diesel, and Sour hound, i also have a blackjack auto from sweet seeds and 3 more thc bombs. A few of them will have to go under hps when it gets to crowded in tents, i want to leave them in tents under led as long as i can, thats how i done them this time, as tents get full i will move few to hps so they will have room to grow.. .

:goodjob:your garden are bushy...will you defo them? they will keep stretch out ....:bravo:
COCO will be better for the water problem,right?i mean it will just keep enough water for plants root needs,will not cause extra water remain inside of the pot...:volcano-smiley:
I've been growing in 100% pure coco. All except one are in a 4 inch rockwool cube as well. They are loving the Epistar 160's.
420-magazine-mobile200813905.jpg

Back
Top Bottom