Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

May I know which series light you are interested? Our Mars Pro II series are great, it is reflective cup design, can mix the light better and reflect back to the plants. ventilation holes all around the panel, make the heat outside the light easily, and keep the light run cool. Furthermore, it is easy to fix.:high-five: Or you can try our new COB end of this month, all our warehouse will have stock, it use cxb 3590, meanwell driver, no fans. really good light:high-five:

Hey Sara. Very interested in mars led lights for the near future. I'm wondering however how they stack up compared to California light works. Specifically the 220w full spectrum. Sorry if this not the place for it. I'm new on the scene and the equipment I have was all a package deal so I couldn't really pick n choose. Thanks in advance.

May I know which series light you are interested? Our Mars Pro II series are great, it is reflective cup design, can mix the light better and reflect back to the plants. ventilation holes all around the panel, make the heat outside the light easily, and keep the light run cool. Furthermore, it is easy to fix.:high-five: Or you can try our new COB end of this month, all our warehouse will have stock, it use cxb 3590, meanwell driver, no fans. really good light:high-five:
Whatever would be the equivalent t0 what I have currently.

Hi Sara, I am wondering, do you have a repair centre in Canada? I have never had any luck with your lights... only headache after headache and if you have a Canadian service centre, would like my lights fixed. I have both Reflector series and Mars 11 series? No hurry, my Bossled lights have never failed so the Mars lights are backup but I would like to see if I can give them an honest go, but can't get a year out of them ?.. really strange

Hi Sara, I am wondering, do you have a repair centre in Canada? I have never had any luck with your lights... only headache after headache and if you have a Canadian service centre, would like my lights fixed. I have both Reflector series and Mars 11 series? No hurry, my Bossled lights have never failed so the Mars lights are backup but I would like to see if I can give them an honest go, but can't get a year out of them ?.. really strange
That's enough for me to hear. I guess they don't have something the equivalent to what I have either so I'll stick with the calis.

They are great at sending free or low priced led bulbs to replace, but I have no experience with soldering etc. If I did...well, I would build my own light. I just do not want my tents going down all the time, I need a consistent product. I have asked to trade in to a newer style but they do not do this. Heck ! I would be interested if they could prebuilt a light to fit their panels and give them all opportunity to prove they have fixed the problems . The people are great to talk with, but personally, I am not looking for friends, I need a great light

Last post you said 220w, Is that your currently light?
We have Mars Pro II 120 , true watt is about 250w which can replace 300w HPS.

Whatever would be the equivalent t0 what I have currently.

Here is the par value of our COB
44_B27W0YWCBY9618_U.png

We had test the par value in 120cmx120cm grow tent by ourselves, we found that under the light, when the hanging distance of COB increase, the par value will change, but at the edge of the tent, the par value didn't changed a lot:bravo:

hey sara long long time what are the par ratings for the new cob series thy look cool think i will trythe mars led grow bars soon

Here is the par value of our COB
44_B27W0YWCBY9618_U.png

We had test the par value in 120cmx120cm grow tent by ourselves, we found that under the light, when the hanging distance of COB increase, the par value will change, but at the edge of the tent, the par value didn't changed a lot:bravo:

That is amazing par value at the edges for that little light. Hope you will come out with a bigger light with higher par for flowering.

Yes, we have repair center. we can fix your light, when you ready to send back the to our repair center, you can pm me.

Sorry, haven't come to 420 during the weekend, so did't reply you in time. anyway hope you happy growing;)

A buck shy and a day late as they say. Won't be shopping mars I can tell u that much for free. ✌

Thank you, yeah and now I back to work, here is Monday morning now.

Don't panic, mars are good especially Sara, she'll help you out! Remember the time difference from China, regardless of UK or US:thumb:

Which grow bar you want to know? I only have par value of 24led-120cm and 48led-120cm grow bars.

thank you for that sara hope all has been well on your side :thanks: also have you got the lwd grow bar par rating thinking to add the bars to my set up for now then maybe go for a cob next run :circle-of-love::Namaste:

We have different lamps, Mars II, reflector, Mars Pro II and now COB, they all can replace different HPS:high-five:

That's enough for me to hear. I guess they don't have something the equivalent to what I have either so I'll stick with the calis.

Yes, last year we have trade-in program. after that we haven't have any trade-in:Namaste:
Now we will stop producing Mars II series lights, when all stock light sold out, Mars II series will be a history. we will provide new model:cheer: But we will still provide warranty for Mars II lights. any problem feel free to contact us, we will help you:high-five:

They are great at sending free or low priced led bulbs to replace, but I have no experience with soldering etc. If I did...well, I would build my own light. I just do not want my tents going down all the time, I need a consistent product. I have asked to trade in to a newer style but they do not do this. Heck ! I would be interested if they could prebuilt a light to fit their panels and give them all opportunity to prove they have fixed the problems . The people are great to talk with, but personally, I am not looking for friends, I need a great light

Back
Top Bottom