Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

3x5.5 space with a 2x3 Veg tent and a 3x3.5 flower space. We plan to see how it does with flowering plants
ProII160 can cover 2'x4', marsII light will be more efficient for your 3x3.5 flowering size

DAY 71 from seed under Mars Hydro Pro II 160
just add nutes 2 L water +8 ml bio bloom+8ml top max+ 8 ml bio heaven
Diesel auto RQS
Great update! These flowers are gorgeous.
Will you cut some leaves?

I use the ink bird controller to manage the temps. It’s worked out great for my small tent that is in the garage and subject to temps as low as 20f. I have a 6” fan that goes on when the temps go over 90 and a fan heater that goes on when it drops below 77. In the summer, it can be tough to keep under mid-90’s when it’s really hot, even with the fan on. The LED’s run cooler than a HPS light but being in the garage in the summer can be warm

I use the ink bird controller to manage the temps. It’s worked out great for my small tent that is in the garage and subject to temps as low as 20f. I have a 6” fan that goes on when the temps go over 90 and a fan heater that goes on when it drops below 77. In the summer, it can be tough to keep under mid-90’s when it’s really hot, even with the fan on. The LED’s run cooler than a HPS light but being in the garage in the summer can be warm
I saw some growers use two fans in the summer, one in the top to intake cold air, one in the below to exhaust hot air. Will it work for you?

Back
Top Bottom