Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Another fan might make it slightly better. Since the garage has no AC, adding a second fan can provide a marginal benefit. When the ambient temperature is 95f, even 3 fans wouldn't really get the temps to 80.

Thanks for the suggestion, though :Namaste:

Another fan might make it slightly better. Since the garage has no AC, adding a second fan can provide a marginal benefit. When the ambient temperature is 95f, even 3 fans wouldn't really get the temps to 80.

Thanks for the suggestion, though :Namaste:

:yahoo: :high-five:

I use the ink bird controller to manage the temps. It’s worked out great for my small tent that is in the garage and subject to temps as low as 20f. I have a 6” fan that goes on when the temps go over 90 and a fan heater that goes on when it drops below 77. In the summer, it can be tough to keep under mid-90’s when it’s really hot, even with the fan on. The LED’s run cooler than a HPS light but being in the garage in the summer can be warm

I also think you need a intake fan to cool your light

Right lights, fans for ventilation and watering systems will be needed
The customer uses our best light, it is easier to control heat problem than other Epistar chips light

Hi Aussiegirl, how are you? Welcome to join in 420 and join in our Mars Hydro thread. :cheer:
ProII 320 and Cree 256 have the simlar coverage: 1.2mx1.2m, any of the two can cover your grow size very well.
The main difference of them is their chips brand. 320 use epistar chips, Cree use Cree chips, Cree chips have longer lifespan than epistar chips. If your budget allows, Cree 256 is your best choice.
May I know which country you are from? I will check stock for you.

I live in Sydney Australia. I hope there is a store nearby I can purchase a Mars Pro II Cree 256 LED Grow Light - 670W

I live in Sydney Australia. I hope there is a store nearby I can purchase a Mars Pro II Cree 256 LED Grow Light - 670W

Good morning Aussiegirl. We have warehouse in Australia, if you buy light from us, we will send parcel from Australia to you, no tax and customs. Stores sell higher price than us. I checked the price of proII 256 for you, it is USD779/pcs. You can use discount codes"Cathy" to get this price on our website or you can email me: 420flower@mars-hydro.com, I will ask our accountant to send you invoice to help you.

Just bought my second Mars 2 900 and tent combo on Friday. Can't wait for it to get here I have some seeds that I can't wait to get started

Good morning Aussiegirl. We have warehouse in Australia, if you buy light from us, we will send parcel from Australia to you, no tax and customs. Stores sell higher price than us. I checked the price of proII 256 for you, it is USD779/pcs. You can use discount codes"Cathy" to get this price on our website or you can email me: 420flower@mars-hydro.com, I will ask our accountant to send you invoice to help you.
I would love to buy from you direct Sara, I will email you shortly. Thank you.

Just bought my second Mars 2 900 and tent combo on Friday. Can't wait for it to get here I have some seeds that I can't wait to get started
Thanks for supporting us goof1987:thanks: Wish your plants would happy with our lights
May I know if you buy them from our official website?

Yeah I bought from the website. My girls have loved the Mars 2 900 so much I had to buy a second.

I am very happy to hear that :yahoo:
You will receive new light this week

Back
Top Bottom