Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I started with a 600w HPS in the beginning.

Do you need the 600W led to replace 600W HPS if you want to get the same weight yield?

:thanks: How many times you topped them during veg stage Jack420?
Nope the natural untapped autos I topped other ones but there not as big as those girls

What is your grow size under led and HPS?
I'm trying to keep them pushed into a 4X4' square and keepem them ,as close to that as ,I can, but is in a 12X12' room,,, so they still have abit of elbow room. I'd say each is covering a 4.5'X4.5' area... Have to say they are close... So far it's, 'the LED', is doing well

I'm trying to keep them pushed into a 4X4' square and keepem them ,as close to that as ,I can, but is in a 12X12' room,,, so they still have abit of elbow room. I'd say each is covering a 4.5'X4.5' area... Have to say they are close... So far it's, 'the LED', is doing well

MarsII1600 can cover 4.5'x4.5', but it will not burn your plants in 4'x4' grow size. This upgraded light draw power is 630W, when it is in 4'x4' grow size, about 39W/SF, it is not too much for plants.

Have a good weekend.

I'm running 520w of leds right now.

How about the yield of leds compared with 600W HPS? Will the 600W leds yield be the same as 600W HPS?

Under hps n my led room I topped once usually I only top my plants once usually does the trick n I do a lot of super cropping in veg

:goodjob: :thanks:

Hey guys, we are planning on the next Live Show on Aug. 20th, topic is Mars COB. This time, we are planning to do Live for EU customers. We can begin around 8am ~ 11am London Time. Which time you prefer? :cheer:

Little update since I posted on here. They’re growing beautifully

Attachments

• B0302FDF-0C71-49FC-9A77-D8C4C41BE928.jpeg
    B0302FDF-0C71-49FC-9A77-D8C4C41BE928.jpeg
    860.9 KB · Views: 173
New into growing i buy a cheap led to start but i notice shes not enough powerfull for my tent i have a 4x4x7 foot what should be the best mars hydro led for me i need help to chose tanks for any help

You've got some choices with Mars and I've been impressed with their LED's.

For a 4' x 4', the Mars II 1600 or the Reflector 960 would both be great options and very reasonably priced. For a little more money, you could go with (2) Reflector 144's, and if you wanted Mars' "top-of-the-line" you could spend some more money and look at the Mars Pro II 1200 or 1600.

For a 4' x 4', the Mars II 1600 or the Reflector 960 would both be great options and very reasonably priced. For a little more money, you could go with (2) Reflector 144's, and if you wanted Mars' "top-of-the-line" you could spend some more money and look at the Mars Pro II 1200 or 1600.
I just order the mars pro II 1600 cant wait to try it

New into growing i buy a cheap led to start but i notice shes not enough powerfull for my tent i have a 4x4x7 foot what should be the best mars hydro led for me i need help to chose tanks for any help

What is draw power of your cheap led?

I just order the mars pro II 1600 cant wait to try it

Thanks for your support.:cheer:
Welcome to sharing your unbox pictures with us

Your suggestion is very professional :welldone: :love:

Back
Top Bottom