Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I hope this is the right place to ask this, and I'm sorry as I know it had to have been asked before, but I just can't find it.

I bought one of the old MarsHydro 300W lights and also bought one of the newer ECO 49 lights. Best as I understand, they are pretty much the same model, just with one being the old version and one being the new.

I wanted to run both lights, but heat is such an issue the I can't keep things cool with more than one , so I need to decide which of the two that I already own to use.

Been using the newer ECO 49 for no reason other than there being an on/off switch and assuming it works better because it is a newer design. But, my naked untrained eye can see a difference in the light between the two, so I wasn't sure which one would be better.

Heat, electric usage, noise, etc. are both fine with either light as long as I only run one, so my only concern is as to which one will make a better plant. So, which one do I run to have a better plant?

MarsII1600 can cover 4.5'x4.5', but it will not burn your plants in 4'x4' grow size. This upgraded light draw power is 630W, when it is in 4'x4' grow size, about 39W/SF, it is not too much for plants.

Have a good weekend.
Sounds like a nice light Sara✊

I stopped growing for the summer but I am getting ready to start everything back up now that the temps and humidity are improving. I expect it to work as it did before.

Expect your sharing of growing pictures soon.

I hope this is the right place to ask this, and I'm sorry as I know it had to have been asked before, but I just can't find it.

I bought one of the old MarsHydro 300W lights and also bought one of the newer ECO 49 lights. Best as I understand, they are pretty much the same model, just with one being the old version and one being the new.

I wanted to run both lights, but heat is such an issue the I can't keep things cool with more than one , so I need to decide which of the two that I already own to use.

Been using the newer ECO 49 for no reason other than there being an on/off switch and assuming it works better because it is a newer design. But, my naked untrained eye can see a difference in the light between the two, so I wasn't sure which one would be better.

Heat, electric usage, noise, etc. are both fine with either light as long as I only run one, so my only concern is as to which one will make a better plant. So, which one do I run to have a better plant?

ECO49 is better than old MarsHydro300W. May I know your grow size? Did you use two fans on the top and bellow to solve the heat problem?

Here some pic of my new mars hydro!! Tanks for the fast shipping .great service

Good setup, thanks for your support. ProII 320 will help your plants grow happy :thanks:

Heya guys and gals! Shout out to SmokeSara as she is the one that brought me here! Here is my ladies at day 49 of flower they look and smell amazing! I have 5 mars cree cobs in a Mars 4x4 tent. The pics make it look like the cobs are slightly purple but they are not at all.

Smoke Sara
I have 2 grow journals on grow diaries 32x32x64 grow room all organic grow

Could you send me the website link of your grow journal? :thanks:

Heya guys and gals! Shout out to SmokeSara as she is the one that brought me here! Here is my ladies at day 49 of flower they look and smell amazing! I have 5 mars cree cobs in a Mars 4x4 tent. The pics make it look like the cobs are slightly purple but they are not at all.

These girls are beautiful :thanks: :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom