420 Magazine Background

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Hey our Mars GiveAway in July ended, thanks for your support and participation. As our competition rules, the person who gets the most of "Like" under his post during our competition will be the winner.

I have checked the"Like" quantity, congratulations to Pennywise, he got 15 ''Like" to win the upgraded MarsII400.
Welcome to PM or email me your shipping address, I will send you prize upgraded marsII400 asap
Mars II 400 LED growing light good for medical plants in door hydroponic seeding growth flowering for sale,buy Mars II 400 LED growing light good for medical plants in door hydroponic seeding growth flowering - Mars Hydro

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Congrats there Penny... Keepem Green

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
Wow that's a shock! Thank you Mars Hydro and Thank you to everyone who took part.
Told you it was game over as soon as he posted lol

Been aroud here long enough notheless penny congrats on another victory .

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
I would like to test a light
In currently running a sgrow led see photos attached
May I know if you write grow journal before? What light you used and what is your grow size? :thanks:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Hey did you remember we hold T-shirt competition few month ago. :cheer:

We will produce T-shirt with Mars Hydro logo this month and send some out to customers. After discussing with our manager, we decide to send free T--shirts to the people who buy any proII series led grow lights during 6th--10th, August.

If you happen to need a grow light, welcome to considering this series:
Mars Pro II LED Grow Light - Mars Hydro

Last edited:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Last edited:
Top Bottom