Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Okay, sorry for waiting too much time, I will post the giveaway now! This time in a new Thread!
I just post the Giveaway here: Please all come here to participate, thank you! :party:
Mars Hydro New LED Grow Light Giveaway!

Hey Derbybud, I meant to include these in my previous post. I was going to edit them in, but was concerned that you might not notice. Mars-Hydro has uploaded videos to YouTube that show how to adjust the output of an SP250 and how to lengthen the power supply (driver) wiring in order to remove it - and its heat - from the grow space.

How to adjust your Mars-Hydro SP250:

How to separate power supply from light assembly:
Thanks for sharing

Hope you enjoy it! It is made by Richard and Kevin from Mars Hydro Team. :D
Thanks for sharing
Thank you T.S for sharing! :D Hopefully ppl will benefit from it,. in future we will make more guide videos on our new lights. :D
Hey Derbybud, I meant to include these in my previous post. I was going to edit them in, but was concerned that you might not notice. Mars-Hydro has uploaded videos to YouTube that show how to adjust the output of an SP250 and how to lengthen the power supply (driver) wiring in order to remove it - and its heat - from the grow space.

How to adjust your Mars-Hydro SP250:

How to separate power supply from light assembly:

@SmokeSara almost done hang drying, approx 30-35 colas on this lady. I would say your mars hydro 144s did really well!

Each of the 4 plants have 28-39 colas on each. I cant wait for another 4 weeks to pass so my wife and I can taste the fruit of our labours. I am glad I I defoilated however, I wish the light penitated a little more, but overall great lights, and fingers crossed a great yield!

Thank you:)

Ill post a picture of the full jars after the trim!

Well hour by hour those tiny white specks (about the size of a pin point) are increasing exponentially. Now there's over 2 dozen just since my last post.

Maybe I shouldn't wait for transplanting and do the inspection tomorrow. And take appropriate action...

This is weird, with all these dots, I should be seeing the actual bugs by now. They are pictured on Google as very dark and easy to see in good light.

Meanwhile, I'll do more examining tomorrow (it's lights out and they need their beauty rest).

This is weird, with all these dots, I should be seeing the actual bugs by now. They are pictured on Google as very dark and easy to see in good light.

Meanwhile, I'll do more examining tomorrow (it's lights out and they need their beauty rest).
Some mites require 60 x magnification to see.

@SmokeSara almost done hang drying, approx 30-35 colas on this lady. I would say your mars hydro 144s did really well!

Each of the 4 plants have 28-39 colas on each. I cant wait for another 4 weeks to pass so my wife and I can taste the fruit of our labours. I am glad I I defoilated however, I wish the light penitated a little more, but overall great lights, and fingers crossed a great yield!

Thank you:)

Ill post a picture of the full jars after the trim!
Congrats on the harvest HonestGR, I am sure they taste really nice! :lot-o-toke::passitleft:

Follow up review for the Mars SP-150!

Plant photos / Bud Pics
Thank you Dutch! You are awesome! I will log in my VPN and check it now. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom