Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Ok, so we needed 30 posts to start the giveaway? Where are we now? Can someone notify me please when the giveaway begins, so I can share that post?
Haha, yes SweetSue, we only need 30 comments to apply the giveaway, now I am applying with my boss, tomorrow I will post the detailes, thanks for the support always! :theband:
Good life is the high life
:passitleft:
I am high when I come to office, open the forum link and see so many support :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:
Try my best to remember sue

The old Ticker is forgetful but I try lady
:lot-o-toke:
I just acquired a bunch of space to put up a new tent. My last old mars300 fried a few diodes and is headed to the repurposing bin for future DIY. Perhaps I will get lucky and get a chance to try out the next big thing.

Peace.
:Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:
In for sure!
Hi flashmp3, thanks for the support, I will post giveaway tomorrow, please keep an eye on it! Cheers! :Rasta:

Thank you everyone for the support! I cannot believe we make it, and over make it! Now I have to apply a good one for you! :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:Please wait my notice tomorrow! :yahoo:
:theband:Party is begin, let's dance! :party:

The SP-250 are using special connection way, which you can add the power cords longer, buy from us or using the ones from your local shop. And then move the power supply outside. Also you can adjust the power supply to help with the wattage as well, Haha, the new light with so many functions. :Rasta:

So are you meaning the light for the giveaway is the sp-250? Also are u meaning that we can buy a longer cord from you guys and then place the power supply outside the tent if I wanted?

So are you meaning the light for the giveaway is the sp-250? Also are u meaning that we can buy a longer cord from you guys and then place the power supply outside the tent if I wanted?
Nope, it is not our SP light, it will be our new light which hasn't been released yet. :D

Make sure you post some pics of Spannabis @SmokeSara should be super.:meditate:
Yes, I was going to say this, I am preparing the Spannabis, and will fly on Monday next week. But don't worry, I will be here everyday, I am in the same time zone with you guys then, I think maybe we can chat more. :D

Hello everyone, besides the giveaway, I want to mention our Spannabis again! :love:
I will fly to Spain next Monday, and will stay there until March 20, the Spannabis is hold in Barcelona from March 15~17th, and our booth number is stand: 216

So if anyone will be there, please feel free to visit our booth, you will see all of our new products there. :theband:

Hope you have some beautiful weather for the festivities. Last time i was there woke up on the euro rail in Belgium. Was fine but meant to get off the train in france.:D
Haha, I checked the weather, it should be sunny all the way, it is really nice my first EU trip is to Spain. :ganjamon:

Yes, I was going to say this, I am preparing the Spannabis, and will fly on Monday next week. But don't worry, I will be here everyday, I am in the same time zone with you guys then, I think maybe we can chat more. :D
You'll be pretty close to my time zone so ill keep my eyes peeled :p

Yer definitely a good first EU destination. Beautiful weather and beautiful people ;)
I love Spain when i read my favorate writer Echo's novel. :circle-of-love: Finally have chance to see it from my own eyes.

Try the Serrano ham on some fresh bread. And Paella at someones house.Only good if it's made with love.
Wow, thank you for the recommendations! I love delicious food! My coworker also find some famous resturant and we will try. :party:

Thank you very much and i appreciate the offer but theres no way ill talk the wifey into it either lol. Next year im 100% up for it though!
No problem at all, I will post here, haha, so you can check share the fun. ;)

Back
Top Bottom