Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

To be honest to me the name Sounds familiar but couldn’t tell ya for sure lol

I don't think to many people here on 420 would even know who kevin gates is let alone heard make America trap again lol. I could be wrong.

Just saw this now and might be too late but If you need another post I did make a review on your tent not too long ago.
Not sure if that counts

I'm probably not eligible for this giveaway, since I was in the one for the SP series at the end of last year. But I'll support it for sure. Thank you, Mars=Hydro, for considering another one for your many 420Magazine.com fans!

Like 15 of us are receiving a new seedsman strain to test and see how stable the strain is. It's in my signature. I should probably put their name in there somewhere.

I see it in your .SIG - but it doesn't appear to be a link.

Hey. Maybe I can get the Mars tent to go along with the light? That would rock. New Mars gear. New strain. I would just need someone to throw a nute sponsor my way to finish it all off.

I mean no disrespect here, but wouldn't it make more sense to test a new strain with a nutrient set that you already know (thoroughly) than to introduce another unknown into the equation? Some strains are more sensitive than others (and in various ways) in terms nutrients - and if this new strain you are testing turns out to be one of them, how will you know if it's that or simply due to a set of nutrients that you haven't used enough to fully know and understand?

I'm probably not eligible for this giveaway, since I was in the one for the SP series at the end of last year. But I'll support it for sure. Thank you, Mars=Hydro, for considering another one for your many 420Magazine.com fans!

I see it in your .SIG - but it doesn't appear to be a link.

I mean no disrespect here, but wouldn't it make more sense to test a new strain with a nutrient set that you already know (thoroughly) than to introduce another unknown into the equation? Some strains are more sensitive than others (and in various ways) in terms nutrients - and if this new strain you are testing turns out to be one of them, how will you know if it's that or simply due to a set of nutrients that you haven't used enough to fully know and understand?
Seeing as I'm currently using plant food from Walmart..... Some nice nutes would be nice.

Ya know... I like the idea of winning anything.... but I'm kinda fat in the light department these days including 3 mars units that are currently collecting dust. If I were to win a light, I suspect I'd just pass it on to someone that could use it.

That's what Susan ( @SweetSue ) did when M-H gave away the Mars II 900 last year.

I notice they have some QB's in their inventory these days. Very nice.
I see they appear to have hard-mounted the driver to the back of the boards. Are those moveable

Easy peasy. There's at least one video review on YouTube in which the SP250's power supply has been moved out of the tent.

Seeing as I'm currently using plant food from Walmart..... Some nice nutes would be nice.

Ah. While some of the nutrient products sold at the 'mart are okay for growing cannabis (we have a 1,300+ post thread about Osmocote Plus), it also stocks products that I'd prefer not to use on my gardens - plus I can understand not wanting to further contribute to that corporation's wealth.

My apologies for presuming that you were already using nutrients that you were comfortable with. I wish you were my neighbor; for once I think I have sufficient nutrients (for a little while). Wait, lol, maybe you are! Walk out front and yell, "WalMart SUCKS!" at the top of your voice - if I hear you, I'll <COUGH>have a third party<COUGH> give you a year's supply of Osmocote Plus along with a few miscellaneous supplements and a half-liter bottle of Terpinator.

I'll send you some advice via PM. Might not be helpful, but you never know.

Thanks for the tag @TorturedSoul. Are we promoting another giveaway? I’ll be glad to help spread the word if someone will point me to the contest post.

Best of luck to the membership. My lighting needs are met. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom