Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Quick update 2x mars TSL-2000. day 33 in flower.
20190806_001611.jpg
20190806_001500.jpg
20190806_001453.jpg
20190805_191547.jpg
20190805_191401.jpg
20190805_191152.jpg
20190805_191124.jpg
20190805_133406.jpg
how big is your space for both of those lights? I'm getting ready to add a second one myself. those are some gorgeous plants by the way.

Aww shucks! Thanks John! Haha I’m excited to see the buds stack up on them because they are all showing some good healthy growth! I’ve got s video coming up later!
I always enjoy your video, will add in our video list as well. :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

how big is your space for both of those lights? I'm getting ready to add a second one myself. those are some gorgeous plants by the way.
indeed! He uses two of the TSL 2000, so I suppose the space is around 5x5 or 4x4.

indeed! He uses two of the TSL 2000, so I suppose the space is around 5x5 or 4x4.
my space is 3x7. I'm thinking about putting the 1000 in my flower room. While the s p 250 would be better in the 3x7 space having 2 I think I'd prefer the 2000 unit as it would fill the 3 ft width better since its wider then the 250.

*edit* correct me if I'm wrong?

Tell me what is your Mars Hydro yields. We've got a feedback from one customers on two of our old Mars II 1200. Below is the harvest. "3 plants, 4 x 8 tent, 2.75lb from my last chop " :snowboating:

*mutter* ... oops, ... with all due respect to Mr Head, I think I tagged the wrong reply. :oops:

Those plants of Ganja's looks particularly great!

:Namaste:

Awesome! Thanks Sara I’ll be sure to post it soon!
Haha, I check videos online now and then, and found a lot more videos coming out on the SP and TS, I like to contain them all in our list, so that next time when I want to find video, it will be very easy. :D

The 3x7 space is for veg? if so, I would also recommend the TSL 2000 to cover it, it will be better coverage,.
my space is 3x7. I'm thinking about putting the 1000 in my flower room. While the s p 250 would be better in the 3x7 space having 2 I think I'd prefer the 2000 unit as it would fill the 3 ft width better since its wider then the 250.

*edit* correct me if I'm wrong?

*mutter* ... oops, ... with all due respect to Mr Head, I think I tagged the wrong reply. :oops:

Those plants of Ganja's looks particularly great!

:Namaste:
Haha, no problem, I know that G anja check in now and then and won't miss your reply. :Rasta:

They are just growing crazy! :adore::adore::goof::goof:
Halfway point for the first harvest of the Gorilla zkittelz strain. A few weeks longer than them fornthebtest. I am very impressed with the results so far and the bud swelling and building has not even hit high gear yet. Should be a monster crop for me. Hoping to kill.my personal best of 30oz for the room size of 2m x 2m x 1.8m. 2gpw would be my choice.lol

my floor space for the pots and canopy is around 6ft x 6ft , the overlap between them gives me a very good light footprint. My pots are 37L (9.7 US gallon) which meant i had to squeeze them into the available space. I now have 20L for next run so should get me a better coverage still. I have no complaints at all about their coverage and they seem to be penetrating to the lower buds after the defoliation. My plan is to add a sp250 in the centre and totally cover the tents floor space once this run is done My tent is old and has no poles to hold the shape properly so i lose reflective properties greatly.

my floor space for the pots and canopy is around 6ft x 6ft , the overlap between them gives me a very good light footprint. My pots are 37L (9.7 US gallon) which meant i had to squeeze them into the available space. I now have 20L for next run so should get me a better coverage still. I have no complaints at all about their coverage and they seem to be penetrating to the lower buds after the defoliation. My plan is to add a sp250 in the centre and totally cover the tents floor space once this run is done My tent is old and has no poles to hold the shape properly so i lose reflective properties greatly.
Will you upgraded to a different size tent, since Mars Hydro doesn't carry 6x6 one. :Rasta: We still have 4x8 in our warehouse.

It was astounding in veg . way quicker than my old hps and the light covered so well at 20inches from the plants.
:goof::goof::goof::goof::goof::goof:
Soooo happy that it can do so well. :love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom