Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Compare the TS 1000 and SP 150, while TS 2000 vs SP 250. They actually uses the same amount of chips. SP 150 and TS 1000 is 342pcs, and TS 2000 and SP 250 is 684pcs. You will find that TS covers bigger than SP series, that is because, the chips distance of TS series between each other is bigger than the one from SP series. Thus:

- Mars TS will have a wider coverage. If you are looking at bigger coverage option, then go with TS.
- Mars SP will have a better penetration. If you are looking at better penetration for plants, then go with SP.

You may also notice that the design between TS and SP is different. :green_heart:

- Mars SP series uses a very thick heatsink design, so that it can release the heat more quicker, the light body won't be that hot as TS. (but the heat on both panel is under control, won't influence the lifespan of the light, also the light is anto-fire, won't catch fire, please don't worry). :love:
- Mars TS series are using a reflector cup design. We have compare the ones without the reflector cup and with the reflector cup, it will help increase the data in the coverage area around 20%. :Namaste:

Compare with TS series, SP is waterproof. :circle-of-love:
As you may notice, that TS needs two sides plug in to put the light on, therefore this light cannot be waterproof. And if you choose TS series, remember to clean it now and then to help lenthen the lifespan ;)

If you have more question on difference between TS adn SP, please feel free to ask here. :bong: Cheers and happy weekend everyone!

Nice review from Migrow on the TS1000. Im so glad I got the TSW 2000.....and I really want a XL in that Hydro Sweater.

Hey @SmokeSara we had talked before about replacing my reflectors , I just wanted to post some pics of my grow in my 2x4 tent I have 3 mars 300’s and 1 mars 144 reflector in the tent , I spent 105 days in veg to fill my space my wife said I could only do one plant but she didn’t specify what how big I could grow it :morenutes:

I am 2 weeks away from harvest in an all organic soil grow

517B3349-044C-4003-8304-CCC0F1EFA3C2.jpeg

180A257B-32BB-490F-A253-B13156044D20.jpeg

C5141790-A493-4165-B617-D0C620A9E1A1.jpeg

Please check out my current journals to see if I fit the bill for doing a sponsored grow for you guys. We already know led blows h i d out of the water in efficiency, I would like to see how the sp250 does against these older style lights , I think it would be a good grow off , nothing better then positive publicity, Thank you for your time :Namaste:

Hey @SmokeSara
As you already know I'm using two reflectors 96 in one of your 4x4x6.5 tent's. The total to the wall is 185 Watt's X2.
I want to get some white light in the middle of the two and reach to get 600 Watt's total between three lights. Which of the new white lights do you recommend from me to add on?
Thanks Girl. :green_heart:

...I'd say the SP250 would fit nicely, and pulls 245 +/- from the wall...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Do you think if I can find a longer cord, I would be able to to keep the driver outside of the tent?

...I know it can be done easily enuff'...whether Mars has come up with a cord, or it's DIY, can't recall...there might be a video someplace outlining the process as well...cheerz... :high-five:h00k... :hookah:...
Thank you Mr h00k.

Hi @SmokeSara

I’ve got an update for you on the MarsHydro 3x3 and the SP-150!

Kicking but so far and flip Day-8 these girls are just starting to show preflowers and looking like they are off to a strong start!

Excited to see what they look like in a few weeks!

wow Dutch. looking good and healthy. nice job

Back
Top Bottom