420 Magazine Background

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
There is good news, FC’s giveaway has already been applied, I plan to start tomorrow, please look forward to it! :cheer:

Baron Von Blurple

Grow Journal of the Month: September 2020

Enr0n

@SmokeSara

Is this light an Amazon exclusive item?
Mars Hydro TS 1000W 3x3

I checked Mars Hydro website and that particular light doesn't show up. The Mars Hydro TS1000 2.5x2.5 is there but has a smaller coverage area and does not include the thermometer, hygrometer or timer.

And if I do get it through Amazon can I obtain any type of 420 membership?

Either way I will purchase one of these lights due to the price and the fact that Mars Hydro is a sponsor.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Mars Hydro FC3000 led griveaway just started!!! Welcome to join~ :circle-of-love:

Ganjagrandaddy

HI sara , fellow Marsians and future ones too. All starting to go well with the grow now finally. The sp250 and the sp3000 ( on 50%power) are doing great with the surprise of how well 3 plants in between the lights are doing just on the edges of their coverage.
They are about 4 weeks old now and due to root rot in the nft trays and time spent sorting it out , meant trying to slow the 3 under the tsl2000 which is being switched on for flowering period, needed to be held off a little to give them chance to catch up. I plan on a reconfigure once recovery is done but wantwd to show how well the lighta have done , even when not directly over the plants. I will share more once the grow gets sorted but please don't be strangers if you want to pop on and have a gander. We are lst training to quads , f.i.m I g to fill canopies and will be testing the 3 lughts in a comparison for the flowering cycles at full power. In the meantime Here are the girls already benefitting from Marsian sunshine
20200807_111404.jpg
20200809_102608.jpg
20200809_102515.jpg
20200809_102340.jpg
20200807_110918.jpg
20200807_110840.jpg
20200807_110418.jpg
20200807_105945.jpg

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
the surprise of how well 3 plants in between the lights are doing just on the edges of their coverage.
Shouldn't be a huge surprise. Yes, you're getting reduced benefit from each light - but there are two of them. That creates a virtual third light effect, sort of. It also tends to reduce shadowed areas. Furthermore, if the spectral profile differs between the two lights, you'll be getting the benefit of both sets.

That kind of stuff is why "comparison grows" with two different lights (or sets of lights) that take place in one space instead of two separate/segregated ones aren't scientifically valid. (And also why the whole can actually be more than the sum of its component parts, so to speak.)

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
@SmokeSara

Is this light an Amazon exclusive item?
Mars Hydro TS 1000W 3x3

I checked Mars Hydro website and that particular light doesn't show up. The Mars Hydro TS1000 2.5x2.5 is there but has a smaller coverage area and does not include the thermometer, hygrometer or timer.

And if I do get it through Amazon can I obtain any type of 420 membership?

Either way I will purchase one of these lights due to the price and the fact that Mars Hydro is a sponsor.
We sell the TS1000 as the same light as Amazon. We just don't have thermometers and timers in our packages.

The coverage of TS1000 is 3x3 for veg and 2.5x2.5 for bloom.

We provide the coupon "420magazine", but it can be only used for the official website.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Keeping plants under the blurple until things cool down a bit was hitting temps of 88F yesterday with the TS1000 !!!
Did you move the TS1000's power out of the tent?

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
yes the driver has been taken out of the tent,it’s just the weather heating things up too much ! Looks to be a bit cooler from tommorow onwards so the TS will be going back on
Autumn is coming soon

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Top Bottom