Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

What is this? The baobab tree in Africa?
Mainland Africa, many species(these are Digitata, I can't wait for my grandidieri seeds) in Madagascar, and Australia, There are many names for this tree, I prefer the tree of life. So many uses for these tree's in Africa where water is scarce. They hollow out big baobabs to store water for themselves and there livestock for the upcoming dry season(kids...everyone puts in work). Water is life in a climate that is unforgiving. Anyway, I've always been fascinated with them and I'm slowly building up my bonsai stock(picked up some Sacred Fig seeds, Chinese Elm, Dracaena Draco..etc). I have some local trees that I've spotted for a seed hunt(Japanese Maples, Weeping Willow, I think a Blue Spruce I may check out). Right now I'm just building, I don't know if it's ever going to be a business(maybe) per se, but I'm just enjoying getting it started and see where the road takes me.

Mainland Africa, many species(these are Digitata, I can't wait for my grandidieri seeds) in Madagascar, and Australia, There are many names for this tree, I prefer the tree of life. So many uses for these tree's in Africa where water is scarce. They hollow out big baobabs to store water for themselves and there livestock for the upcoming dry season(kids...everyone puts in work). Water is life in a climate that is unforgiving. Anyway, I've always been fascinated with them and I'm slowly building up my bonsai stock(picked up some Sacred Fig seeds, Chinese Elm, Dracaena Draco..etc). I have some local trees that I've spotted for a seed hunt(Japanese Maples, Weeping Willow, I think a Blue Spruce I may check out). Right now I'm just building, I don't know if it's ever going to be a business(maybe) per se, but I'm just enjoying getting it started and see where the road takes me.
It sounds like you have a really nice garden

Hi Sara the dimming suggestions u posted for the sp3000 is that what u recommend for the sp3000 also.
IMG_20200904_163702.jpg

Here is the black cherry punch.

Hi Sara the dimming suggestions u posted for the sp3000 is that what u recommend for the sp3000 also.
IMG_20200904_163702.jpg

Here is the black cherry punch.
This dimming suggestion is suitable for all Mars Hydro lamps

Hope there will be a Black Friday sale on Mars lights. <<wishing>> :D
We will never miss this holiday every year, get your wallet ready:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom