Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi, Bigjoemeat. when we send the light to u, there will have no marks and information about our light will be print on your box, except shipping information.:love::love:
Hello, when I place my order in about 2 weeks or so, can I have that package listings sticker not put on my box? Im in a apartment and I don't need anyone sticking there nose in my business. Is there anyway you can not list what's in the box on the outside of the box Sara?

Hi, wizgrow. thanks for u help. hope u have a happy grow. :high-five::love:
I have received 3 different orders from TopLED - 1 for me and 2 for friends - NONE had any indicator of package contents.

WG

Hi, hockeybry. can u tell me which phrase they write on your package, "led grow light " or "led light" ? :thanks:
I too received my light with the packing slip taped to the outside of the box denoting it's contents of an LED grow light from the us warehouse in CA.

Hi, MarkC. not yet. maybe we will release it on September. when we release it, i will tell the news to u in there. :thanks::high-five:
Sara, are you selling the tents yet? can't get them on your page although its listed.

Hi, susat. our UK warehouse still have stocks now. u can directly buy from our website. if u are ready to buy, please place the order ASAP in this month, cause we will raise money next month.:love:

Hi,
What stock do you have in the uk. Am looking for a Mars 11 700, UK wired? Are the website costs for shopping the same. Typical it should be this month, not 2 months when ive been paid.

Yeah, i see u have place the order.:thanks: ok, i will arrange your order ASAP, and i will send the light to u from our UK warehouse. :high-five:

hi

ok i will buy a plug adapter ans you send me the light fromo uk. i go to place order. thanks

bye

Sara just wanted to say these panels seem to be doing the job :).I still got while but way things looking ill prob be ordering another :) day 41i have a journal going on a diff forum
20140721_115045.jpg
20140721_143620.jpg

What lights are you using? So far, I don't like the Mars II 900. Maybe I got a bunk one, but it grows plants so slow, especially autos. My autos don't even get above 8 inches under the Mars II 900. Under the 300w old style white ones, my autos get to about 18 inches. Under hps they vary from 18 inches to three feet. I tested with all the same strain.

I haven't tried their reflector green style.

Yeah, i see u have place the order. ok, i will arrange your order ASAP, and i will send the light to u from our UK warehouse.

thanks !! small question, is this a plug adapter usa/fr ? or uk/fr ? thanks !

bye

When mine comes today I'll take a photo of the box which is coming from California. I think people may be a little paranoid. So few people know an LED is going to grow your pot!

HOWEVER, it is generally better to be on the safe side of things. If it does say Horticultural LED or LED Light on the box, maybe it should stop that! :)

Hi Sara! Got the invoice for the mars II 1600 and paid it! But please set up my order so that there is no slip on it denoting its contents. I'd really appreciate discreet shipping, after all this is a pretty heavy investment for me, as good of a deal as it is IMO. Thanks!

I received my lights an hour ago and already hung them in place! YAY. Plants are about 21 inches from the lights and I'll fix all of that, but for tonight it is fine.

I am posting photos of the packing slip, which the UPS guy did make a comment about!!!!! He joked: "What ya got growing in there?" Hmm. I think this could be a serious problem and it needs IMMEDIATE attention for the California warehouse, please. I also took liberty of correcting the English on the lights sticker. It would be nice to have paperwork with the lights telling me everything about them. How to use them. Etc. Not a piece of paper or instructions for anything. The lights both fired right up and are really beautiful. So far, no problems, just the packing slip on the box.

top216.jpg

top114.jpg

IMG_154116.JPG

top310.jpg

IMG_154217.JPG

What lights are you using? So far, I don't like the Mars II 900. Maybe I got a bunk one, but it grows plants so slow, especially autos. My autos don't even get above 8 inches under the Mars II 900. Under the 300w old style white ones, my autos get to about 18 inches. Under hps they vary from 18 inches to three feet. I tested with all the same strain.

I haven't tried their reflector green style.

I tell you my Mars II 700 watt is doing great! Too great! My World of Seeds NLxBB Auto is giant sized. Already 30" tall. Problem is she is only 8" from the face of the light. Seed popped June 8th. 3 weeks under 48x3 Reflector and almost 4 weeks under Mars II 700Watt. These lights are great.
Tops here 8" from light
tops9.jpg

Some buds here
Few_buds.jpg

Thanks Sara, your lights are great.

:geek:
WJ

Mine came today and all it says is LED light. It does not say LED grow light. Thank you thank you thank you so much Sara and I'm a real person :yahoo:.. Now on the back Sara it does say for EBay buyers to scam you for the best price. I think you meant to say scan for the best price and you might want to correct that but the rest is all good...:circle-of-love:
DSC071762.JPG
DSC071771.JPG
DSC071782.JPG
DSC071802.JPG
DSC071811.JPG

I received my lights an hour ago and already hung them in place! YAY. Plants are about 21 inches from the lights and I'll fix all of that, but for tonight it is fine.

I am posting photos of the packing slip, which the UPS guy did make a comment about!!!!! He joked: "What ya got growing in there?" Hmm. I think this could be a serious problem and it needs IMMEDIATE attention for the California warehouse, please. I also took liberty of correcting the English on the lights sticker. It would be nice to have paperwork with the lights telling me everything about them. How to use them. Etc. Not a piece of paper or instructions for anything. The lights both fired right up and are really beautiful. So far, no problems, just the packing slip on the box.

top216.jpg

top114.jpg

IMG_154116.JPG

top310.jpg

IMG_154217.JPG

^^^ This situation is exactly what I'd like to avoid please Sara. I really think something should be done to make the slips more discreet.

I am not sure when you use the different switches. There seems to be three different light intensities? Am I right on that. Flower, Veg and regular? Just a little info on watts or how they work, the warranty information, etc. A manual with some instructions and cautions. I thought I read these lights automatically shut down if they get too hot. It did not say that on the light itself, so not instructions, just some paperwork which goes with it. Whenever I buy something electric there will be a UL sticker or something.

I'm really totally good with the lights. They are very, very nice and I'll probably order more. I hope it doesn't appear that I'm dissing Sara! The lights are great. I'm just giving my two cents.

Garden when you are in veg only have the veg switch on then when you are ready to go into flower turn on the bloom switch too. The veg switch must always be on for the fans to work so when you are in veg only the 1 switch (veg) and when going into flower both must be on....
Sara, copy this and put it in the package...lol....:goof:......:circle-of-love:

Garden when you are in veg only have the veg switch on then when you are ready to go into flower turn on the bloom switch too. The veg switch must always be on for the fans to work so when you are in veg only the 1 switch (veg) and when going into flower both must be on....
Sara, copy this and put it in the package...lol....:goof:......:circle-of-love:

Why I oughta! How DARE you make fun of me! hahahaha.

:high-five::thanks::high-five:

Garden I think the rest of the things you are looking for are listed on the web site and for any type of issues either just pm Sara or use the email address for service. The warranty info is on their web site and the watts info was on my light as far as it being a Mars II 400 then it gives the watts used and other tech info.... I haven't put it up yet as I am going to put it in the tent the Wild Thai is in and it has about another week but I can't remember if it was on the 3w's or not. Any how I do know the info is on the web site and guess I just haven't ever thought about it cause Sara is so good at responding to every issue. Your gonna love your lights.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom