Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello, guys. attention please))) we will raise prices next month. Europe will increase by 20% and Australia will increase by 15%. so if u are ready to buy, please place the order ASAP. :love:

That small a space you could buy one of the ones I just bought, it's the reflector 48x3W. I bought two, but you may only need one for one plant. I'm doing 4 plants with two. I didn't get them in the post yet. Maybe today or tomorrow. I'm patient. It does have a veg and flower switch and for the price, amazing.

That small a space you could buy one of the ones I just bought, it's the reflector 48x3W. I bought two, but you may only need one for one plant. . . . It does have a veg and flower switch and for the price, amazing.

That's sounds perfect (veg + flower in one unit)!! Thanks for that advice; I've seen your posts around the forums and I certainly value your opinion.

That's sounds perfect (veg + flower in one unit)!! Thanks for that advice; I've seen your posts around the forums and I certainly value your opinion.

Thank you for such a nice compliment. I'm like everyone else. Just trying to grow me some meds. My lights get here on Thursday and I can't wait. Seed order coming up and I can't believe it, but I'm actually going to order some auto seeds again. This is why I never say never.

Sara just wanted to say these panels seem to be doing the job :).I still got while but way things looking ill prob be ordering another :) day 41i have a journal going on a diff forum
20140721_115045.jpg
20140721_143620.jpg

So I'm currently running 3x 900w Mars II and 1 700w in my tent...I'm seriously considering replacing the fans in an effort to reduce noise has anyone done a cooling fan upgrade that can recommend a fan to go with? Will any 120mm computer fan work?

Oh, 420dave420, thanks for your sharing. hope u have a happy grow. :love::love::love:
Sara just wanted to say these panels seem to be doing the job :).I still got while but way things looking ill prob be ordering another :) day 41i have a journal going on a diff forum
20140721_115045.jpg
20140721_143620.jpg

Hi, geturgrowon. Canada also will increase by 15%. so if u are ready to buy, please place the order ASAP.:high-five:
what about Canadian prices will they be increasing Sara ?

HI Sara

Hello, guys. attention please))) we will raise prices next month. Europe will increase by 20% and Australia will increase by 15%. so if u are ready to buy, please place the order ASAP.

I want to place a new order quickly, mars II 700w (EU Plug). Can i still save duties ? thanks...

I received my March 2 yesterday ... it works ...

in some time I will change housing and i will do a new installation, I will test these panels...at first sight, this is good material...

bye

Hello, when I place my order in about 2 weeks or so, can I have that package listings sticker not put on my box? Im in a apartment and I don't need anyone sticking there nose in my business. Is there anyway you can not list what's in the box on the outside of the box Sara?

Hello, when I place my order in about 2 weeks or so, can I have that package listings sticker not put on my box? Im in a apartment and I don't need anyone sticking there nose in my business. Is there anyway you can not list what's in the box on the outside of the box Sara?

I have received 3 different orders from TopLED - 1 for me and 2 for friends - NONE had any indicator of package contents.

WG

Hi, pacopac. also, if u want EU Plug, we only can send the light to u from our factory China. u nee to pay duties. actually, i suggest u to buying an plug adapter, then we can send the light to u from our UK warehouse, so u can save duties. what do u think about it?:love:
HI Sara

I want to place a new order quickly, mars II 700w (EU Plug). Can i still save duties ? thanks...

I received my March 2 yesterday ... it works ...

in some time I will change housing and i will do a new installation, I will test these panels...at first sight, this is good material...

bye

Hi,
What stock do you have in the uk. Am looking for a Mars 11 700, UK wired? Are the website costs for shopping the same. Typical it should be this month, not 2 months when ive been paid.

Hi, geturgrowon. u must have a well know about our light in there, u can make a consideration about quality and price. :)
thanks but ill wait, i might have to go with a competitor. sorry but y will it be going up 15% as a further customer i would like to know k thanks[/QUOTE]

hi

Hi, pacopac. also, if u want EU Plug, we only can send the light to u from our factory China. u nee to pay duties. actually, i suggest u to buying an plug adapter, then we can send the light to u from our UK warehouse, so u can save duties. what do u think about it?
ok i will buy a plug adapter ans you send me the light fromo uk. i go to place order. thanks

bye

Back
Top Bottom