Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sara, is it ok for your led light to be on 24/7?

For vegetative growth I would use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and plants grown under a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

thanks for your order thegoofjuice, I have placed your order to our factory and will arrange your shipment very soon. I emailed to back to confirm your shipping address, please check it and give me an reply:)
Just ordered a veg and flower spectrum. I can't wait to get these bad boys after looking at some of your guys journals thanks for helping me make my decision.

haha, thank you Dennise:) got the new light? please share with us when you get it , thank u .
Yea Garden... You will love your new lights.... I love my Top Leds and I'm a real person....:goof:.....:circle-of-love:

We improve the light quality for sure. you like old model, others prefer mars II, someone else like reflector.:)
I'll be honest, so far, I get better results with the old 300w white LED lights by top led. They draw about 181w of power. My Mars II 900w gives off more lux, yet doesn't grow plants nearly as fast as the 300w old model white LED by top led. I bought it like three years ago and it still does better than my new Mars II 900w.

And of course neither LED grows as fast or as good as 600w MH and HPS.

If I had to choose between the Mars II 900w I got, full spectrum and the old model white 300W, I would grow with 4 of the older white models.

Maybe it has to do with 3w vs 5w? Maybe three years ago they used better quality parts? I don't know yet. I only know I get better results with the 300w. I wonder if the green models also out preform the Mars'.

haha, you like Mars II better Dennise:)
My Mars II grows bigger and denser buds than my 3w reflectors do. I am very happy with the grows from both types of my Top Led lights but there is no doubt the Mars II grew better buds and I grew the same strain with the same growing conditions other than the lights and I loved the product from both but undoubtedly the 5w worked better........:circle-of-love:

We improve the light quality for sure. you like old model, others prefer mars II, someone else like reflector.:)

I do love my reflector Sara. Though I will place an order for Old Model sometime next month.

thanks for your sharing your grow experience Mocha:) will give you some discount when you place order from us again:)
I notice that for led I will need to feed lesser in the beginning until the roots built up then feed more. I use rock wool. I feed about 1x 2-3 day until more root and slowly move up to 3x per day. more root will help faster growth. I use mar 1200 veg spectrum.

plants looks very heatlthy:) thank you Lexblaze.
Hi Sara and top LED

this is my 3rd grow with the 400w Mars II Standard Spectrum - SoGouda @ 65 days from seed
20140718_190759.jpg

20140719_002146336936786.jpg

thank u KJC, plants also need sleeping time:)
For vegetative growth I would use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and plants grown under a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

My Mars II has been on 24/7 for the past 2.5 months with no issues
grow with your own experience:)))) I think the same plant, different people have different to grow it great.

haha, all of us are real person. but I am watching The Walking Dead these days.

Yes I like that show. Just think about it. No cell phones,Computers,Video games,Micro waves,Traffic,Credit card dept and the list go's on lol Just growing veggies and cannabis right from mother earth...

I do love my reflector Sara. Though I will place an order for Old Model sometime next month.

ok, old model light, high price performance :)

Yes I like that show. Just think about it. No cell phones,Computers,Video games,Micro waves,Traffic,Credit card dept and the list go's on lol Just growing veggies and cannabis right from mother earth...
when I know all people will die and become walker, I am scared, I do not want to watch more, haha , terrible.

Back
Top Bottom