Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Absolutely disgusting. If I ever receive emails like that I would never do business with that company again and I too would make other people aware. That person should be fired if they are in a customer service position and that is how they respond to customers. In all fairness I have never had a problem sofar with my lights, but if this is the level of service I can expect I'm worried. I hope Sara can rectify this situation for you ASAP. Unfortunate sequences of events should never be laid at the customers feet like that, and the threat to make other LED suppliers aware of you is suspect, morally objectionable and downright dangerous if she continues down that path, who would she be prepared to contact next just to get her own back on you? Like I said, absolutely disgusting, in bad taste and very dangerous. All the best TheMunchies, I'd advise you to run as far from this company as you can.

Thanks for reading, and for the comment kraize. I do plan on getting as far away as possible, Once i get my money back that is......

there has been more added if you missed it. Great customer service i have to say. I hope she does get fired like you said.

Just be aware people. And don't say TheMunchies didn't try to warn you lol

And as i already told you sara,

The light is not coming to me, UPS has contacted you because it was broken during the train incident.

How do i have to wait for the tracking to say "damaged" When they have already brought it to you attention that it was BROKEN.

This is completely ridiculous

About that threating - dont worry, there are soooo many light manufacturers in Shenzen in competition that everyone will be lucky to start doing bizz with you (personal experience). I am quite sure, that if lucy will notify them to not cooperate with you, 90% of them will send you bizz proposal, so this is really funny
I have very similar experience cooperating with Lucy, she made mistake, but finally i payed for it and listen only words like "you have to understand"
About misinformation - As i told i ordered 2pcs 144x5w and get 144x3 without any notification. Sooo we agreed with MH that we will wait little while than i will be back from my surgery and if lights will not be sold, they will replace them or credit them. After that i read on this forum that reflector 5w are available in EU stock. So i contacted Sara to ask if they will replace them as they promised. I get answer that 5w reflectors are not available in EU, although is mentioned here several times they are. So i really dont know now what to think.....

Sooooo, i think MH should really take time to think about way, they are wanting to do bizz in future....you can be building your name for years and you can destroy it in 5min.....its only up to them

Everybody makes mistakes, but only clever one will take something from that and will not do it again.

Sorry for my english....

Absolutely disgusting. If I ever receive emails like that I would never do business with that company again and I too would make other people aware. That person should be fired if they are in a customer service position and that is how they respond to customers. In all fairness I have never had a problem sofar with my lights, but if this is the level of service I can expect I'm worried. I hope Sara can rectify this situation for you ASAP. Unfortunate sequences of events should never be laid at the customers feet like that, and the threat to make other LED suppliers aware of you is suspect, morally objectionable and downright dangerous if she continues down that path, who would she be prepared to contact next just to get her own back on you? Like I said, absolutely disgusting, in bad taste and very dangerous. All the best TheMunchies, I'd advise you to run as far from this company as you can.

I have to agree with Kriaze. I am a Mars-Hydro supporter, but, this is unacceptable. There was no reason for her to respond in that way at all. As a matter of fact, she shouldn't have replied at all. After hours, from home, with that kind of response is unnecessary. I am sorry that you are going though this Muchies. Hopefully when Sara and the powers that be at Mars-Hydro read this, it will be dealt with. :peace:

I have to agree with Kriaze. I am a Mars-Hydro supporter, but, this is unacceptable. There was no reason for her to respond in that way at all. As a matter of fact, she shouldn't have replied at all. After hours, from home, with that kind of response is unnecessary. I am sorry that you are going though this Muchies. Hopefully when Sara and the powers that be at Mars-Hydro read this, it will be dealt with. :peace:

That's my plan bud, If Lucy doesn't want to do her job then I'm going to bring it to every ones attention.

Hopefully Sara will be able to do something about it. Because Lucy obviously couldn't care less

Oh, Munchie! That really is terrible treatment! I have only ever dealt with Sara, thankfully. I would be livid! I'm so sorry this is happening to you. :sorry:

for 1 bad customer service experience .... they have thousands of good ones

tyvm for sharing us your bad experiences, it really help us ......

but i want to tell to everyone that i got problem with my first light and the problem was solve perfectly and fast. for me, customr service was very very good .... and i bought 4 more lights after that

dont worry gang ..... maybe they are not perfect but you have 99% chance to get a good light .... and after that you have 99% to get good service if you have problems.

for every 1 bad experience .... there is thousands of good ones

but i want to tell to everyone that i got problem with my first light and the problem was solve perfectly and fast. for me, customr service was very very good .... and i bought 4 more lights after that

dont worry gang ..... maybe they are not perfect but you have 99% chance to get a good light .... and after that you have 99% to get good service if you have problems.

I agree. I too have had a couple issues that have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. My experience I give them an A. That being said, Lucy's response was inappropriate at the least. :peace:

I've never had an issue. Sara has given me nothing but excellent service. She cheers us on, answers questions and even stops by our journals! And I really love my lights!!! That being said, Munchies treatment shouldn't be minimized just because we think it almost never happens. Lights break, or can be faulty. Shipping can get screwed up, but the way she spoke to him was not okay.

I've never had an issue. Sara has given me nothing but excellent service. She cheers us on, answers questions and even stops by our journals! And I really love my lights!!! That being said, Munchies treatment shouldn't be minimized just because we think it almost never happens. Lights break, or can be faulty. Shipping can get screwed up, but the way she spoke to him was not okay.

agreed i have never had a bad experience with marshydro but to say that it never happens would be a serious delusion, all companys have issues no matter how great they are to the majority. it sounds like this is def one of those instances i hope that things will work out in the end :Namaste:

If we were not trusting in better future, we wouldnt have written it here. We all hope they will understand that this behavior is really not normal in EU or USA or where ever civilised part of world. I think that it cost almost nothing to retrieve the faults they made, compared to their income. so why they are not doing it ? If its employe cause, fire him, if its company policy how to maximize profit, change it or you will be doing biz for short time. Still there is chance they will learn from this and in future they will be really one of the bests....we will all see.....

You know, am absolutelly not able to understand how can Lucy tell customer how to behave....if my employe would behave like this, he would be fired in seconds....my customer is my boss and when i am make mistake, i always apologize for that and give customer some extra to stay him with our company and not making bad reputation, because customers always share bad experiences everywhere. They are not much caring about their fault (in my case), only answer you get is "you have to understand". If I would note this on EU chamber of commerce, they wouldnt sell a simple light in EU in future, maybe they are not understanding law....but its not my way, i prefer coop before fight, so hope they will replace or credit lights i didnt order, because its only thing i need and i think that its not such a big problem to solve...

BTW THeMunchies - the answer is really crazyness, sooo arogant, so rude, please let me know how all of this were solved....it quite important for my bizz and bizz of my partners in EU

Quick update of the lady's in day 42 of flower, i know there is some yellowing with the plant on the right side but that is all grower error and sorry about the shakiness of the vid i had to film really quickly as i had a very busy day but hope it helps people see what they could be capable of with a little more experience then me :Namaste:

DSCN03438.JPG
DSCN034411.JPG
DSCN034611.JPG
DSCN03476.JPG
DSCN034810.JPG
DSCN034914.JPG
DSCN03509.JPG
DSCN035111.JPG
DSCN03528.JPG
DSCN03549.JPG
DSCN03608.JPG
DSCN03639.JPG
DSCN03599.JPG

there are more pics i just pick the best ones for this forum so if you wanna check the rest out feel free to check the link in my signature!!

mars hydro expended very fast in the last years, maybe months ..... im sure they will be better and better in the futur and they will learn of theirs errors, i have no doubt

If we were not trusting in better future, we wouldnt have written it here. We all hope they will understand that this behavior is really not normal in EU or USA or where ever civilised part of world. I think that it cost almost nothing to retrieve the faults they made, compared to their income. so why they are not doing it ? If its employe cause, fire him, if its company policy how to maximize profit, change it or you will be doing biz for short time. Maybe this is normal in China, so than they have to understand that its not normal in rest of the world. Still there is chance they will learn from this and in future they will be really one of the bests....we will all see.....

You know, am absolutelly not able to understand how can they tell customer how to behave....if my employe would behave like this, he would be fired in seconds....my customer is my boss and when i am make mistake, i always apologize for that and give customer some extra to stay him with our company and not making bad reputation, because customers always share bad experiences everywhere. They are not giving a shit about their faults, only answer you get is "you have to understand". If I would note this on EU chamber of commerce, they wouldnt sell a simple light in EU in future, maybe they are not understanding law....

Well, but we are not same types of people, so we will not threat them. I really hope authorities form MH will read all this bad reviews and will make steps to improve their name so all our bussineses can grow together......We will see that very soon.

I'm wondering at what point 420Mag would drop them from sponsorship. Probably never, we need the money to keep the lights on?

I'm glad some people are here and participating in conversation with my issue, which has been going on for far too long.

I'm just trying to show how I was treated when I asked for my refund to be sent. Then the audacity of a employee ( of a company sponsored by this website... Yikes) calling me an idiot and saying they are going to blacklist me from all other LED companies, that I should watch my behavior, and that they don't care if I come here and post my experience on this forum so the community can see how I've been treated, and how they are handling my situation.

Which I can do nothing but sit and wait because I do not have the product to send back my self. UPS has contacted MH because the package had been destroyed in a train de-railment during the shipping process. Which is all stated on the tracking information page if Lucy would have even bothered to look.

Congratulations to all of you who have had zero issues with this company. It looks like all the problems you didn't have, found me instead.

Sorry man like I said that sounds like a 1 in a million situation and I work for a very big internet company and my loved ones including myself have never had any issues with said company but the supervisor calls i get make it seem like the company is the devil. So like i said i feel you because ive been there and i hope things work out in the end but one bad experience (and a unique one at that) is no reason to say that they are a bad company or have horrible customer service :Namaste:

I'm wondering at what point 420Mag would drop them from sponsorship. Probably never, we need the money to keep the lights on?

I think that is a bit over the top. Not to belittle the troubles that a few are having, they are problems. But the majority of people have had no issues and love their lights. Let's hope Sara and her superiors remedy the few unfortunate situations. :peace:

Hmmm ... :hmmmm:

There is a kind of American that thinks if he's really really rude, and makes a big scene, spouting unfounded accusations, he'll get his way, and often he does. I dislike that kind of customer, and I don't want his business.

There are many ways to speak to people and many words you can choose to do so. When you make it obvious that you don't intend to show another person respect, it reduces your chances of getting their eager cooperation. A lot of people already know that - others have to learn, sometimes very slowly.

But it does make a nice dramatic scene, if that's what you really want, instead.

:Namaste:

I've read this thread from the beginning and Mars-Hydro is a company that stands behind its products and services as well as any others.

Back
Top Bottom