Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hmmm ... :hmmmm:

There is a kind of American that thinks if he's really really rude, and makes a big scene, spouting unfounded accusations, he'll get his way, and often he does. I dislike that kind of customer, and I don't want his business.

There are many ways to speak to people and many words you can choose to do so. When you make it obvious that you don't intend to show another person respect, it reduces your chances of getting their eager cooperation. A lot of people already know that - others have to learn, sometimes very slowly.

But it does make a nice dramatic scene, if that's what you really want, instead.

:Namaste:

I've read this thread from the beginning and Mars-Hydro is a company that stands behind its products and services as well as any others.

agreed man im all for fair play but there are people that are unreasonable and seem to make things difficult for the sake of being difficult. I dont know whats going on with anyone but when you give a kinda crazy story with someone that seems to be difficult I have learned that it is hard to work with those people. I dont mean to make any accusations at all and im sure there have been many problems with marshydro in the time that they have been a company but you really have to take everything into consideration

Yes i'm an american who made a purchase may 26th, had to pay to send my initial purchase back on Jun 11th because they were defective, never received the replacement light and has had UPS contact the sender Jun 24th because the replacement was broken during shipping. Then i was told by Sara today at July 1st 2:56 A.M Eastern, that she spoke to Lucy and said to refund my money. And that is where the emails begin. I emailed her first thing when i finally saw Sara agreed upon my refund.

These are all facts
zero "unfounded accusations"

Call me unreasonable all you want, I just want my money back, move on and never look back.

Yup, you keep telling them you're not a customer and never will be. Good thinkin'. :thumb: :;): :rollingeyes:

Cool man no one is saying anything but speculations based off the info we have I have no idea what happened and I really hope that whatever happened gets fixed but we are all entitled to our opinions. We will all take this into consideration in the future and if it seems like the company continues to have this type of interactions im sure most people will be able to make an educated decision on whether they will go with them in the future. I ment no disrespect just speculating based off my own experiences and I have always hoped you end up getting whatever it is you were after. Glad to see that Sara seems to be able to get something done if the proper information was given to them, she is awesome :high-five:

Man, i think you will finally get your refund, dont think they are company that take money for nothing...but you showed us (and my personal experience also) that there are things to improve in future on their side....hope they will really think about it....

but that final answer you got is inacceptable..for sure

Sorry, but I am tired of reading all the whining about this train accident loss of lights. Excuse me but, I know what a dick looks like.

It is all about the "hurry" that some people cause on their own. It took a month to receive my order of beans from Spain. I didn't write hateful messages on a blog. If we wouldn't add the HURRY to ourselves and to our "suppliers" we wouldn't get so upset when something out of the ordinary does occur. Whining never helps any situation. In my opinion, Mars-Hydro and Sara have nothing to do with train wrecks. And to try to rush a "return" of the cash paid is not right. No, I repeat, NO online or local seller will refund any monies before the item is returned. To try to force a seller to do what is not normally done is out of line. Refunds will be returned when everything has been returned to the seller. I have experienced "hang ups" in deliveries many times. I never bad-mouthed any seller or seller's employee. Everything always was worked out to MY satisfaction. The seller wanted me to be satisfied with how everything turned out. Had I been unreasonable and rude the seller would place my stuff at the bottom of his, or her, to do list.

I have three Mars-Hydro lights. I like the lights for their price and how well they work in my application. I like Mars - Hydro products. Sara and her co-workers have always had my best in their dealings with me.

WJ
:ciao:

I have to say... in over 20 lights received.... I'm still here and a customer.... not every transaction was perfect.... but what wasn't... was quickly corrected to my satisfaction.... I too am really sorry you are feeling so much angst over all of this but I can assure you if Sara asked someone to take care of it.... it will be taken care of.... I would not have seen the humor in the ugly emails either but instead of beating her up over them when it was obviously after hours.... why not just wait until you know Sara will be on this site.... Sara as you know will be here by 9 pm eastern USA time and I bet ya she will have it taken care of for you.....:circle-of-love:

I realize I have been a 420 stalker for way too long and don't have a cool name or a clear understanding of how to post fancy blinking messages that engage the reader and make one feel like he or she should be tripping on something equally natural but way shorter with a tiny head living in poop ---> But I have to say (notice my static arrow) that I've been impressed by many of the MH employees who try their best to answer our questions and are so very obviously doing so during hours of the day when they should be home enjoying their own families and chosen vices <==== (upgraded backwards arrow) As my youngest would frequently chime in "Let's be nice now to each other" I see both sides 1) one is far away and gives us technology on the cheap so we can make friends and share medicine and 2) the other which needs the technology and maybe a different more relaxed strain. Peace - - I placed my order and hope to learn more posting skills to share more betta.

oh --- and do we know what Sara looks like? Cause with a name like Smoke Sara and her fancy blinking texts, every word I read sounds sultry smooth and smoking hot! Something is wrong with me!

I realize I have been a 420 stalker for way too long and don't have a cool name or a clear understanding of how to post fancy blinking messages that engage the reader and make one feel like he or she should be tripping on something equally natural but way shorter with a tiny head living in poop ---> But I have to say (notice my static arrow) that I've been impressed by many of the MH employees who try their best to answer our questions and are so very obviously doing so during hours of the day when they should be home enjoying their own families and chosen vices <==== (upgraded backwards arrow) As my youngest would frequently chime in "Let's be nice now to each other" I see both sides 1) one is far away and gives us technology on the cheap so we can make friends and share medicine and 2) the other which needs the technology and maybe a different more relaxed strain. Peace - - I placed my order and hope to learn more posting skills to share more betta.

welcome!! And any who seriously look for knowledge will find it!! Im sure youll be a forum master in no time. Post your grow on this forum and ill try to make sure I follow it :Namaste:

Your adorable and you are going to love your lights.....:circle-of-love:
oh --- and do we know what Sara looks like? Cause with a name like Smoke Sara and her fancy blinking texts, every word I read sounds sultry smooth and smoking hot! Something is wrong with me!
Her pic is on her skype account and I'm not into women but if I was... I'd say she is smokin' hot...:loopy:...====>....:circle-of-love:

if i was better in english, this is exactly what i would say ..... you really got the right answer to this situation wildjim

Sorry, but I am tired of reading all the whining about this train accident loss of lights. Excuse me but, I know what a dick looks like.

It is all about the "hurry" that some people cause on their own. It took a month to receive my order of beans from Spain. I didn't write hateful messages on a blog. If we wouldn't add the HURRY to ourselves and to our "suppliers" we wouldn't get so upset when something out of the ordinary does occur. Whining never helps any situation. In my opinion, Mars-Hydro and Sara have nothing to do with train wrecks. And to try to rush a "return" of the cash paid is not right. No, I repeat, NO online or local seller will refund any monies before the item is returned. To try to force a seller to do what is not normally done is out of line. Refunds will be returned when everything has been returned to the seller. I have experienced "hang ups" in deliveries many times. I never bad-mouthed any seller or seller's employee. Everything always was worked out to MY satisfaction. The seller wanted me to be satisfied with how everything turned out. Had I been unreasonable and rude the seller would place my stuff at the bottom of his, or her, to do list.

I have three Mars-Hydro lights. I like the lights for their price and how well they work in my application. I like Mars - Hydro products. Sara and her co-workers have always had my best in their dealings with me.

WJ
:ciao:

Days like this are the ones we look forward to. :circle-of-love:

It brings us great joy, announcing the following addition to our Plant of the Month contests! :cheer:

Mars Hydro Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Plant of the Month Contest Winners

Enter the 420 Magazine Plant of the Month Contests each month, for a chance to win this awesome light from our trusted and valued sponsor! :thanks:

We are truly grateful for Mars Hydro; their great lights & excellent customer service. :adore:

nice man im going to enter my Kosher Kush under the 144x5 :circle-of-love: that 1200 watt light would look reap nice in my 4x4 haha just wish I had more experience to show off a nicer plant!!

I'm wondering at what point 420Mag would drop them from sponsorship. Probably never, we need the money to keep the lights on?

Fair's fair now there's no need to ask 420 for their position it should be an honest open discussion with no need for drama ;)

Days like this are the ones we look forward to. :circle-of-love:

It brings us great joy, announcing the following addition to our Plant of the Month contests! :cheer:

Mars Hydro Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Plant of the Month Contest Winners

Enter the 420 Magazine Plant of the Month Contests each month, for a chance to win this awesome light from our trusted and valued sponsor! :thanks:

We are truly grateful for Mars Hydro; their great lights & excellent customer service. :adore:

Position made clear :thumb:

Most of us love our lights that's for sure, but it's unfair to dismiss the fella's complaint just because you think he's rude. He's obviously miffed Lucy off but that's still no reason to consider it acceptable behaviour from anyone. I wouldn't talk to my dog like that, why should anyone else be expected to 'take it on the chin' and not voice their grievance? I like the fact that it's a good honest thread, but no need to shut people down over your own opinion :volcano-smiley::Namaste:

pm sent :circle-of-love:
thanks for your input kroniq time, I confirm that the lights of ours is not as advanced as you want, plants which is more close to the light always grow better lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
We are also improving our lights design to be more evenly, really a headache, :circle-of-love:
Anyway, you will find our new models like sun series and Cree lights to mix the spectrum better, and in the future, I believe we will get more better lights too. :high-five:
By the way, nice buds get, haha :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:

thanks Sara so you did notice the gaps between the lenses and reflector when i look closer you can see leds not fully emerging through the reflector while other areas are but like i said if theres no effect then all is good thanks

Back
Top Bottom