Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey Buck, we have the same idea. but it is hard to only control green or white, because if we add green in the light, it will be only one or two, not too many. we can not control it separately.

Hi techman, We have a led aquarium light, it can control white and blue separately, it is dimmable. it also has a timer function. temperature and date can be shown there. I think we can use this program on led grow light. but price will be 10~20% higher than normal product.

We have stock grow tent in USA soon, two size :
60x60x140cm(about 2'x2'x4.6'). unit price is $63
120x120x200cm(about4'x4'x6.6') unit price is $110

This grow tent only available for USA clients, so if you need and you are from USA. please contact with me(sales@topledgrowlight.com ). each item only have 20pcs stock in USA. please preorder soon. it will out of stock soon, if you order when we out of stock, you need to wait at least two month to get another stock. because we have enough lights in USA, so I am not sure when will we stock more tent there. Why the price is low, because we ship by sea, shipping cost is really very cheap.

Sounds great, how long to get a prototype on something like that? What do you think about wifi controller? I would love to monitor everything by PC.

(Yea, I'm an IT Guy.....we need everything on the PC.) :)

I am not sure when it will be used on grow light. wifi controller. haha. I do not know. maybe next year. I need to ask our engineer. I am not farmilar with this. it is very very high tech for me. haha.
Sounds great, how long to get a prototype on something like that? What do you think about wifi controller? I would love to monitor everything by PC.

(Yea, I'm an IT Guy.....we need everything on the PC.) :)

I keep 1 plant under the light for 5 weeks, and it' grew about 1 inch with no bushing . Added clones 2 weeks ago and they would not grow, took the light down last week and currently using a couple 42 watt ? CFL's and I'm seeing grow out of the 1 plant I added first, and most of the clones are show promising growth now. I'm going to order a 600 watt HPS and I think I will be set. I see mostly pinkish colors with the TopLed light, so I'm thinking it may be tuned for flowering..........

Are you the one that ordered their light like a week ago and received it?

If I ordered it a week ago, how could I have used it for 5 weeks ? Can't wait to hear the answer to that. I received the light the last day of May of this year. If you look at post number 61 in this thread you will see that I had already commented on owning this light, way earlier than last week

I keep 1 plant under the light for 5 weeks, and it' grew about 1 inch with no bushing . Added clones 2 weeks ago and they would not grow, took the light down last week and currently using a couple 42 watt ? CFL's and I'm seeing grow out of the 1 plant I added first, and most of the clones are show promising growth now. I'm going to order a 600 watt HPS and I think I will be set. I see mostly pinkish colors with the TopLed light, so I'm thinking it may be tuned for flowering..........

Man I'm sure Sara doesn't want to hear that I used only my light from germination to flower and my plants are over 2 feet tall and I'm only in my second week of flower.
BUMMER DUDE:peace::morenutes::hmmmm::surrender::sorry:

I have been and will continue to watch your grow very very closely Harley. You da man !

Thank you Trewalker glad to have you along for the ride. I am really hoping to pull 600 grams on my first grow. That would be just under 1 gram per watt. I think the lights I'm using are among the top brands available at present but more and more LED manufactures are making better lights. You really need to do research before you buy.:peace::welcome::thanks:

I'll try this light when I flower to see if it works better there. But at least for a while I'll be using a 600 watt HPS/MH. That will also give me time to see Harleys grow completed. This TopLed light is extremely bright, so it should excel somewhere.

Hi Trewalker,

Thanks for your message, does it the first time you use LED grow light? From customers' experience who used LED grow light, I think you use too much water, right?

This morning I talked with my friend who is growing great with our light, following is his answer.hope it can help you. before you order hps, please try.
one my customer grow with our led,. 5weeks, only grow 1 inch
[10:geek:25] Sara Hu: where the problem is ?
[10:geek:28] Sara Hu: too much water?
[10:geek:40] Friend: probably..
[10:geek:53] Friend: Have to water MUCH LESS when using LED..
[10:geek:54] Sara Hu: but he use hps, grow fast
[10:sleep:47] Friend: He's got a problem that I don't know about then.. Even so he has to let them dry out so the soil falls apart in his hand,,
[10:snooze:31] Sara Hu: hps the same?
[10:snooze:40] Sara Hu: or hps you need to use much water?
[10:rollingeyes:44] Friend: hps the water dries faster because of heat created from light.. he still has to let it dry out before he ads more water.

Back
Top Bottom