Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

i will be happy if you can share your grow with hydroponic, there also have many success friends with MARS 2 under hydroponic. in european country friends they like hydroponic but they do not like share them photo here.but they really did great job. About the discount i think right now i can not give because all of you are my friends and help me a lot. when next new year or christmas i am sure will ask my boss give gifts to my all friends here:circle-of-love:
also I have not seen your lights tested under a hydroponic grow. I am running a deep water culture system and wanted to know if you were interested in giving a discount for a test grow in my system. It is the under current system which really rocks. Also I use advanced nutrients which are the best I feel so please let me know thank u

i will be happy if you can share your grow with hydroponic, there also have many success friends with MARS 2 under hydroponic. in european country friends they like hydroponic but they do not like share them photo here.but they really did great job. About the discount i think right now i can not give because all of you are my friends and help me a lot. when next new year or christmas i am sure will ask my boss give gifts to my all friends here:circle-of-love:

Yeah Sara!!! I can't wait till Christmas.... You have spoiled me so already Christmas must be awesome!!!!........:circle-of-love:

Hello Sara-

I'm new to the board and am trying to make a decision on an LED grow light.

I've seen what looks like your products on ebay. Are these your topledgrowlight seller names?

easyhydro
lgledsolutionslimited

Thank you! :)

Haha Yes you are great, can find out our store on ebay:thumb:
Hello Sara-

I've seen what looks like your products on ebay. Are these your topledgrowlight seller names?

easyhydro
lgledsolutionslimited

The lights will be ship out tomorrow please check your tracking on website after tomorrow:thanks:
Looking forward to my Mars 1200's! If everything goes well, I will be ordering many more of your lights, Sara!

Yes we are same company, we are the biggest led grow light factory on many site do the sales.we are here ebay amazon alibaba....
Hello Sara-

easyhydro
lgledsolutionslimited

Thank you very much Sara! Once I get them, I'll set everything up and post some pics. Tell Alva I said "Hello," and thank you both for the prompt service right before such an important time in your culture. I wish America held our Christmas or New Year to the same level of honor, esteem and tradition. It's sad that it has become more about deal days and lawn ornament competitions!

You are welcome Alva and i both happy have all the friends here:circle-of-love:, yes the holiday very important for us but we do not want friends here waiting for us such long time hehe, All the holiday same for our spring festival also have the bad side, too many people at the same day back home very hard get an train or air ticket .....
Thank you very much Sara! Once I get them, I'll set everything up and post some pics. Tell Alva I said "Hello," and thank you both for the prompt service right before such an important time in your culture. I wish America held our Christmas or New Year to the same level of honor, esteem and tradition. It's sad that it has become more about deal days and lawn ornament competitions!

Sara, I can completely understand the chaos! I am glad that all is well with you and yours!

Bolivar, yes I got your PM but I don't know that I can reply. I'll just steadily keep meandering around on here until I get my wings.

Sara, I can completely understand the chaos! I am glad that all is well with you and yours!

Bolivar, yes I got your PM but I don't know that I can reply. I'll just steadily keep meandering around on here until I get my wings.

I believe one has to have 50 posts in order to PM, so it'll probably take a while. I can PM you, though, so I'll let you know when I get the Strathmill. Probably in a couple of weeks.

So just a question to Sara and everyone else who has experience with the Mars2. I have a 5x5x6.5 ft tall tent growing in a 6 bucket 5 gal DWC setup. My question is what would be best for light coverage in this tent? 1-1200w, 2-900w, 4-400w....I'm looking to stay right around the 800$ mark with my light cost.

Really appreciate any answers

OGiesel Grown under Mars II 80x5w LED...

DSC084201.JPG
DSC08421.JPG
DSC08426.JPG
DSC084252.JPG

So just a question to Sara and everyone else who has experience with the Mars2. I have a 5x5x6.5 ft tall tent growing in a 6 bucket 5 gal DWC setup. My question is what would be best for light coverage in this tent? 1-1200w, 2-900w, 4-400w....I'm looking to stay right around the 800$ mark with my light cost.

Really appreciate any answers

If you are staying all in the one tent, I would go with 4- 400w's mainly because of the more even light dispersion. You'll have overlapping footprints and more than enough penetration. That's just my $0.02

If you are staying all in the one tent, I would go with 4- 400w's mainly because of the more even light dispersion. You'll have overlapping footprints and more than enough penetration. That's just my $0.02

I agree. 1 1200 would not give you anywhere near enough light to flower that footprint. Two 900's hundreds would be even worse.

Probably the best bet is four 400s.

In my 4' x 4' tent that I use for veg only, I have 1 Mars ll 900. I also have a supplemental UFO with just blue-and-white lights from TopLED. I mainly use the UFO above my cloning machine. If I were doing anything other than veg, the 900 would not have enough coverage.

Back
Top Bottom