Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

next shipment arrive at warehouse in the middle of next month. three weeks. too long. shipping company made a mistake, they arranged a slow boat for us, we asked fast boat.
LOL
It's on a slow boat from China !
And all these years I thought that saying was just a joke ! LOL
:rofl:

LOL

So I guess it's still a long way to Tipperary :laughtwo::high-five::passitleft:

:thanks:
DSC088911.JPG
DSC088941.JPG
DSC088951.JPG
DSC088961.JPG
DSC088971.JPG
DSC088991.JPG
DSC089031.JPG

the first time they said boat should arrive 26th,march. but now they updaye status, it should be 1th,Aprial. including customs clearance and shipping to warehouse. 10more days at least.
LOL

you are welcome:) I will arrange your shipment tomorrow, then give you tracking the day after tomorrow, maybe I update tracking slower for shipment is the first thing. thank you. hope you can get the light very fast:)
I ordered the lights. Looking forward to trying them out. Thanks for the free shipping, Sara.

Really nice looking plant. What kind of pot is that? Looks like a modified RainForest.

Thanks :) It's a General Hydroponics Power Grower with some extra air stones. The standard pump doesn't really cut it imo, and I am glad I added it because the hair roots pushed up into the drip ring stem and blocked it, took me a few days to notice it. I have a girl at 8 weeks veg currently going that has even more air going in, same pot, that is already the size of this plant, I am not looking forward to training her. Going to try a scrog setup for her, vegged under a mars 2 400, now under the 700.

Back
Top Bottom