blue cheese
IMAG08286.jpg

blue cheese
IMAG08305.jpg

lemon kush
IMAG08318.jpg

lemon kush
IMAG08324.jpg

sorry, those have only been under the 144x3w for roughly 15 days, they were under cfl before that. Huge improvement! I love the lights, can't wait to see the finished product. Wondering how dense the buds will be.

Canna, you will need an exhaust fan, air exchange better for plants anyhow.

Hey Crawdaddy, I have two fans in there, one exhaust and one intake.
The problem is that I am growing in a big old wardrob, It was big enough for me to build a growbox in, but when I close it up then all its doing is moving warm air around the wardrob.. Also have a fan with them.. to move air around..

On top of a slight heat issue...

The roots have shot out the bottom of the pot they are in...they are only 3 and a half weeks old and in 3 gallon pots, I know you cant re-pot autos and I thought 3 gal would be big enough. Do you think just seeing little roots coming out the bottom is enough to say "root bound?" I mean they are in flower, do roots still grow like crazy in flower on autos? I gotta say these Northern light autos from Sensi seeds are doing all the work its like there on a mission to get as big as possible and fast is poosible =)

Hey man , the cheese I grew was real good , your blue cheese should be exellent.

Hey man, yeah I love the bcheese. This will be my third time harvesting my blue cheese since I've been growing it. First time under LED lights :) it has a very strong blueberry poptart smart with slinky undertones.

Hello Supermalt, I have no idea when we will be stock in UK again. please take from China if you want to get lights from us within two monthes. we haven't ship any lights to UK recently, so it would be a longtime to stock there again.
Hi Sara.

Any idea when the 192x3w reflector will be available to ship from your UK Warehouse?

all our standard spectrum light has the same spectrum. including mars II , reflector and old model. when turn all lights on, they have the same spectrum.
Sara, I was thinking about last night's posts about the "Old Model." Is it the same spectrum/ratio as the Mars II full spectrum? I.e., is the only difference that it's 3w instead of 5w?

thank u for letting us know Kodiak. happy growing. keep in touch.:)
Sara I hope you are well. I am so pleased I chose to buy your Mars 2 700. I will get my plants under it tomorrow, they are going to love it! Thank you for the quick turn around time I ordered it Tuesday night and it showed up at noon today. Thank you. Best regards. :)

Hey man, yeah I love the bcheese. This will be my third time harvesting my blue cheese since I've been growing it. First time under LED lights :) it has a very strong blueberry poptart smart with slinky undertones.

Yes Blue cheese is my all time favourite, Big yields under the right conditions..

Hi thanks for the reply mate, wow im loving all the input from different people and again with this info i have had a rethink. I now think i will get the old model 100x3w, it just realised that if i order from their website and not their ebay shop there is a £25 difference in price (cheaper on website) works out at about £95 after converting it from us dollar to sterling. Anyone know if i order off their website if it comes from inside the uk or from china, if it comes from china ill have to pay duty on it and i guess it be cheaper to get it from ebay as their ebay shop dispatches it from the uk warehouse (PLEASE HELP SARA)

Hello Wilewelshman, I think we have talked in email, but I would like to reply here, this can help other people from Europe to get more information.

We are out of stock in UK now, and I am not sure when will be in stock again. All the item we will ship from China, and discree shipment. mark lower value for everyone to save duties. so it will be very safe and keep low price also. :)

We are preparing new CE for UK market, as soon as we finish it, we will ship more to UK warehouse. hope their government will not check us again and again. we will listen to them for sure,lol.

Back
Top Bottom