Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Congratulations man, those are great new. I have 2 year old running around the place and I have to keep the doors where my tent is always locked.

Thank you mate im the same, i have a 11 year old and a 4 year old already and i have pad locks top and bottom off my tent my eldest asked what it was one day so i just said it was a cloths drying tent like his nan has, he aint asked since lol

Thank you mate im the same, i have a 11 year old and a 4 year old already and i have pad locks top and bottom off my tent my eldest asked what it was one day so i just said it was a cloths drying tent like his nan has, he aint asked since lol

lol Smart dealing with kids curiosity :D Tell something boring and interest just disappears

Got my light, Mars 400 with 2 autos under it, my temps went up to 33 degrees celcius :thedoubletake:
But I managed to counter it by cracking the door alittle. Plants seem to like it, the next day they showed there first few pistols, not sure if that was luck or light, they are at 3 weeks so who knows..

Just stopped by to say love the light, not that loud, alittle bit warmer then I expected but hey its 200watts of serious light..what do you expect right?

Hope everyone is happy and well! Keep on smokin the goodness and fighting the good fight!!

Much love 420!!

Sara, I was thinking about last night's posts about the "Old Model." Is it the same spectrum/ratio as the Mars II full spectrum? I.e., is the only difference that it's 3w instead of 5w?

Canna, you will need an exhaust fan, air exchange better for plants anyhow.

That is a fact. I had trouble in my 2x3x5 tent with the heat from my Mars II 700 watt. Had to sit the DWC bucket in a tub with gallon water jugs frozen to keep nutes cool. Ambient air was high 80s. Had a small 60CFM fan that hardly moved air. My inline fan exhaust and carbon filter came today, just in time too. Got to keep the air cool in the tent.

Six weeks from 12/12
2014-06-07_08_02_18.jpg
2014-06-07_08_00_50.jpg
2014-06-07_08_02_28.jpg
2014-06-07_08_02_05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom