Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi,wildweshman. if there have any problem, u can email me . and i will try my best to help u. thank u!:high-five::circle-of-love:

Hi Sara as im from the UK i see on your website that you use Euros and US dollar is there a way that u could also put the prices in sterling if not i think i found your shop on ebay, could you confirm that you are on ebay so i know that im dealing with your company. many thanks

Hi Sara as im from the UK i see on your website that you use Euros and US dollar is there a way that u could also put the prices in sterling if not i think i found your shop on ebay, could you confirm that you are on ebay so i know that im dealing with your company. many thanks

Hey wildwelshman, they are on ebay. Here is their trading name lgledsolutionslimited. Try this, TOP LED. I've had one successful grow with a Mars II 700 watt and I just purchased a 48x3 reflector model for my seedlings. Look forward to checking out the switches.

WJ

Hey wildwelshman, they are on ebay. Here is their trading name lgledsolutionslimited. Try this, TOP LED. I've had one successful grow with a Mars II 700 watt and I just purchased a 48x3 reflector model for my seedlings. Look forward to checking out the switches.

WJ

Thanks wildjim i did think that they were the same company but you know ebay any old fool could be on there lol. I think im goin to go with the 96x3w reflector model i just got to save up sum more money to get them. Do you know if they do any discount codes?(worth the ask you never know) i gotta save up soon as summer is starting and my temps are getting so high(low 30's celcus) o well cant wait to get them.

Hi Wild I have seen where Sara posted that the prices on the web site are the lowest she can do right now and has put all discounts allowed on the site. I think you will love the 96x3w. I do mine. Good luck and I'm a real person...:goof:....:circle-of-love:

Cheers for the reply, i thought that might be the case. I guess there no harm in asking. Just another question for everyone, with the 96x3w reflector as im growing auto's at different stages do i keep the both switches on all the time?

I would treat them the same as photo plants, use veg setting till you start to see pre-flowers and then turn both on .

Hi thanks for your reply. The problem with that is i only do 2 autos at a time but they are always bout 5-6 weeks apart, so as they are both in different stages. I guess having the both growth and veg lights on wouldnt harm them???

hello,guys! there have not many stocks about 144*3w, 192*3w and 240*5w on our US warehouse. so please place the order ASAP. and if there have any problem, email me, and i will try my best to help u. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::love::love::love:

Sara I hope you are well. I am so pleased I chose to buy your Mars 2 700. I will get my plants under it tomorrow, they are going to love it! Thank you for the quick turn around time I ordered it Tuesday night and it showed up at noon today. Thank you. Best regards. :)

only do 2 autos at a time but they are always bout 5-6 weeks apart, so as they are both in different stages.

To be honest, you don't even need switchable spectrum. If you're going to have a perpetual auto grow, you only need a veg and flower light (or two full spectrums). If you use switchable in veg, you'll be paying for LEDs you're not using.

I grow 2 autos in a 2x4x4' tall tent. I use 2 135w (85w actual) UFOs. Both are so-called full spectrum (red/blue). They produce compact plants, which is good for my short tent. I'd like to use 180w (125w actual), but I don't feel I have enough height to maintain an appropriate distance between the LED and plant. I have a veg-only spectrum in that size light. I used it once in that tent and the plant was a *monster*.

When I use up all my photo seeds I think I'll do a perpetual grow in my 4x4x7' tent. 5 plants, one coming due for harvest every 3 weeks. If I do that, I'll do 4 lights to cover a 2x2' area each.

So, for autos grown like this, I don't think switchable makes sense. Maybe the "Old Model" lights would be a better choice for you? Save a little money by not paying for a switch function you don't need?

To be honest, you don't even need switchable spectrum. If you're going to have a perpetual auto grow, you only need a veg and flower light (or two full spectrums). If you use switchable in veg, you'll be paying for LEDs you're not using.

I grow 2 autos in a 2x4x4' tall tent. I use 2 135w (85w actual) UFOs. Both are so-called full spectrum (red/blue). They produce compact plants, which is good for my short tent. I'd like to use 180w (125w actual), but I don't feel I have enough height to maintain an appropriate distance between the LED and plant. I have a veg-only spectrum in that size light. I used it once in that tent and the plant was a *monster*.

When I use up all my photo seeds I think I'll do a perpetual grow in my 4x4x7' tent. 5 plants, one coming due for harvest every 3 weeks. If I do that, I'll do 4 lights to cover a 2x2' area each.

So, for autos grown like this, I don't think switchable makes sense. Maybe the "Old Model" lights would be a better choice for you? Save a little money by not paying for a switch function you don't need?

Hi thanks for the reply mate, wow im loving all the input from different people and again with this info i have had a rethink. I now think i will get the old model 100x3w, it also £20 cheaper which will be cool and it's about the same draw power. Im so glad i posted on here before buying.

Hi thanks for the reply mate, wow im loving all the input from different people and again with this info i have had a rethink. I now think i will get the old model 100x3w, it just realised that if i order from their website and not their ebay shop there is a £25 difference in price (cheaper on website) works out at about £95 after converting it from us dollar to sterling. Anyone know if i order off their website if it comes from inside the uk or from china, if it comes from china ill have to pay duty on it and i guess it be cheaper to get it from ebay as their ebay shop dispatches it from the uk warehouse (PLEASE HELP SARA)

If you order from website they will send you from UK warehouse and delivery is very fast
I ordered Thursday late evening and arriver Tuesday morning with no extra charges.

I now think i will get the old model 100x3w, it also £20 cheaper which will be cool and it's about the same draw power. Im so glad i posted on here before buying.

I hope others will chime in with advice. They still sell the "Mars I." I assume it's an effective light (in comparison to the reflector at full power). Maybe someone can say how reflector is better. Maybe there's a reason to buy it.

I just know that autos are smaller. I'm doing good with UFOs similar to the "Mars I." (3w, white backboard, 85w actual, full spectrum.). I don't need much penetration that a physical reflector might improve. To me it would boil down to whether veg-only spectrum at lower power (just some reds switched off?) produces better results than full power through the grow. I assume it's not that compelling of a difference since they still sell the Mars I. But, I could be wrong.

If you order from website they will send you from UK warehouse and delivery is very fast
I ordered Thursday late evening and arriver Tuesday morning with no extra charges.

Thanks for the reply it would be better for me to order from the website then and i save £25 approx thats a bit off a difference. I already have £70 saved so just £25 to go think ill have to butter the misses up a bit lol

I just know that autos are smaller. I'm doing good with UFOs similar to the "Mars I." (3w, white backboard, 85w actual, full spectrum.). I don't need much penetration that a physical reflector might improve. To me it would boil down to whether veg-only spectrum at lower power (just some reds switched off?) produces better results than full power through the grow. I assume it's not that compelling of a difference since they still sell the Mars I. But, I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reply will keep that in mind

Because she deserves it :thumb:

Yes she does, i also gotta move my grow tent as we recently found out that she is 22 weeks pregnant and gotta make room for a cot so i do really need to go LED route as i gotta put the tent in a spare cupboard on the landing.

Yes she does, i also gotta move my grow tent as we recently found out that she is 22 weeks pregnant and gotta make room for a cot so i do really need to go LED route as i gotta put the tent in a spare cupboard on the landing.

Congratulations man, those are great new. I have 2 year old running around the place and I have to keep the doors where my tent is always locked.

Back
Top Bottom